Windows 10: Fraud alert - DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY EMAILS IF YOU ASK A QUESTION ON THIS SITE. Scammed me.

Discus and support Fraud alert - DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY EMAILS IF YOU ASK A QUESTION ON THIS SITE. Scammed me. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Community (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***)To:you Details [ATTACH] Microsoft Community Your question has a reply Hi Anne Marie... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anne Marie Kearns, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Fraud alert - DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY EMAILS IF YOU ASK A QUESTION ON THIS SITE. Scammed me.

Microsoft Community (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***)To:you Details
    Fraud alert - DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY EMAILS IF YOU ASK A QUESTION ON THIS SITE.   Scammed me. mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fanswers.microsoft.com%2Fstatic%2Fimages%2Fnotifications%2FMS_logo.png
    Microsoft Community
    Your question has a reply

Hi Anne Marie Kearns,

Tim Lar5 has replied to your question WIndows Photo Gallery in Microsoft Community.

Thank You For Posting in Microsoft Community. Call Microsoft online support ↿-888-8↿9-↿4↿O Between 10:00 A M t o 7:00 P M EST . We will Help you to fix your Issues.

Post a reply

Did this resolve the problem? Give feedback

:)

Anne Marie Kearns, Jul 6, 2019

2. Fraud/Scam

I need your Fraud Division name and address as a Scam used your name to scam me. They said that Compgrovy was the division that removes the virus CAMPI. Now they want $495 to take care of my Microsoft Account. I unplugged my router but I am turning Microsoft
    to the Police and the Computer Fraud people.

FYI I just got an email today from Computer Geeks and I have never talked to them.

I await a reply before turning this over to the attorneys. Microsoft did nothing for me and they are trying to collect an amount from me.

Clark Dodge

* Moved from Virus & Malware

ClarkDodge1, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Smeed Win User
  4. Fraud alert - DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY EMAILS IF YOU ASK A QUESTION ON THIS SITE. Scammed me.

Jsssssssss, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

Fraud alert - DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY EMAILS IF YOU ASK A QUESTION ON THIS SITE. Scammed me.

1. Fraud alert - DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY EMAILS IF YOU ASK A QUESTION ON THIS SITE. Scammed me. - Similar Threads - Fraud alert RESPOND

2. Alert or Scam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alert or Scam: I just received an alert/pop up with a warning that someone has tried to use my IP address and that I should contact my administrator. It states that I cannot go to websites. I did try to use a career site and it also told me to contact same. Help?...
  3. Scam alert?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scam alert?: Received this today take it it's a scam just want to be sure that's all. Never had an email like this before put the frighteners on me as its so well written any help would be great Thanks in advance Greetings! I have to share bad news with you. Approximately a few months...
  4. Scam: email ask me to purchase subscription

Scam: email ask me to purchase subscription: I received a email stating I had purchased a subscription for 399.00 I did not do this. I googled the telephone number which is listed as a scam. I want to make sure I am not charged for this. Lannett[Original Title: Scam.]...
  5. Purchase Fraud or scam

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchase Fraud or scam: I received an email indicating that I had purchased a program, Windows Defender Protection for $399. I did not order this program. What should I do? Dan Geffner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchase-fraud-or-scam/bd2a5ab4-3e42-4e78-8c31-23f3e1d27cfe
  6. Fraud alert - DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY EMAILS IF YOU ASK A QUESTION ON THIS SITE. Scammed me.

Fraud alert - DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY EMAILS IF YOU ASK A QUESTION ON THIS SITE. Scammed me.: Microsoft Community (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***)To:you Details [ATTACH] Microsoft Community Your question has a reply Hi Anne Marie Kearns, Tim Lar5 has replied to your question WIndows Photo Gallery in Microsoft Community. Thank You For Posting in...
  7. [Duplicate. Deleted.] Fraud alert - asked a question on this board about Windows Gallery...

[Duplicate. Deleted.] Fraud alert - asked a question on this board about Windows Gallery...: Microsoft Community (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***)To:you Details [ATTACH] Microsoft Community Your question has a reply Hi Anne Marie Kearns, Tim Lar5 has replied to your question WIndows Photo Gallery in Microsoft Community. Thank You For Posting in...
  8. Fraud alert - asked a question on this board about Windows Gallery and received below...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fraud alert - asked a question on this board about Windows Gallery and received below...: Microsoft Community (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***)To:you Details [ATTACH] Microsoft Community Your question has a reply Hi Anne Marie Kearns, Tim Lar5 has replied to your question WIndows Photo Gallery in Microsoft Community. Thank You For Posting in...
  9. Fraud Alert

Fraud Alert: Victim of Fraud here.... computer popped up warning from Microsoft beeping and voice command to call the 1-877 number. Looked legit, called sounded legit. Long story short they got my information. No money exchanged, called my credit card company cancelled card and informed...
  10. Fraud scam

Fraud scam: During a support session, there was a response that said "this person is not from microsoft". Click here if they say they are from microsoft. Then was sent to the following page which I'm not sure was from microsoft. Was I really talking to "Microsoft support" or a fake...