Windows 10: fraud email how do I forward to the right department?

Discus and support fraud email how do I forward to the right department? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I received a fraud email. The fraud is billing me for a purchase that I did not make. I did not open the email for further details since they did... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JeromeMarkesino, Apr 21, 2020.

1. fraud email how do I forward to the right department?

I received a fraud email. The fraud is billing me for a purchase that I did not make.

I did not open the email for further details since they did not spell micros0ft correctly

:)

JeromeMarkesino, Apr 21, 2020

2. Email addresses to report Spam from Main Email providers etc needed?

Is there such a list - to save me searching each time.

I know some of them - such as

L: [email protected]

But to save searching them out everytime - is there a list that can be quickly accessed please?

Right now I need the one for @Gmail.com

and also for @Sky.com

Note ; personally I always forward suspicious stuff to the Action Fraud people in the UK, where I am - I presume that they investigate some. Their address is

Thank you.

AndrewSWHatton, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Email is sent when trying to forward.

Hi,

Provide us more information about the issue to assist you better.

• Does this happen with the same Microsoft Account?
    • Does it happen with a particular email that you are trying to forward?

We suggest you to try to send a different email or try with a different account and check if you face the similar issue.

Ravinath P, Apr 21, 2020
  4. fraud email how do I forward to the right department?

forwarding an email with pictures

Hi Robert,

There are several reasons why the pictures isn't sending. One of which is if it isn't attached properly. Please tell us more about your issue by answering the following questions:

• What is your email service provider?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?
    • Does this happen with all pictures that you send?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Katrina Men, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

fraud email how do I forward to the right department?

1. fraud email how do I forward to the right department? - Similar Threads - fraud email forward

2. How can I contact the fraud department?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I contact the fraud department?: Someone has set up a fake outlook email address and is pretending to be me. How can I get this account shut down? I got a notification from a bank that someone was trying to take out a $21k loan under my name and had used an outlook email as their contact info. The bank gave...
  3. How can I contact the fraud department?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I contact the fraud department?: Someone has set up a fake outlook email address and is pretending to be me. How can I get this account shut down? I got a notification from a bank that someone was trying to take out a $21k loan under my name and had used an outlook email as their contact info. The bank gave...
  4. How can I contact the fraud department?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Email forwarding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email forwarding: Windows Mail is forwarding copies of emails to my Gmail account. How do I make this stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-forwarding/14b2dce0-893c-4548-81a4-b47c93940cfd
  6. Email forwarding

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email forwarding: Windows Mail is forwarding copies of emails to my Gmail account. How do I make this stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-forwarding/14b2dce0-893c-4548-81a4-b47c93940cfd
  7. Is this a Fraud Emails?

Is this a Fraud Emails?: I don't have a Skype subscription and I don't know what a "Skype Manager" is. But I'm getting emails from somewhere, I'm assuming they are fraudulent, the sender is identified as "Skype". The most recent subject is "You left Skype Manager drschrys" ...others told me "we...
  8. Fraud Emails

Fraud Emails: I don't have a Skype subscription and I don't know what a "Skype Manager" is. But I'm getting emails from somewhere, I'm assuming they are fraudulent, the sender is identified as "Skype". The most recent subject is "You left Skype Manager drschrys" ...others told me "we...
  9. How do i contact the microsoft fraud department

How do i contact the microsoft fraud department: I got a message to my email address *** Email address is removed for privacy *** that someone in Russia is trying to change my microsoft account password. This if fraud and i want you to refuse to do that change or work with them. Thanks, Gerald N. cohen...
  10. forward emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    forward emails: When I am away from work, I would like to forward my emails automatically to another email address. Is this possible. I am using windows 10 email app....