Windows 10: Fraud from Online Microsoft Store

Discus and support Fraud from Online Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently bought a false Apple Music player, and yes shame on me for not going through and searching before I clicked the buy button, but out of my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by EricDistler, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Fraud from Online Microsoft Store

I recently bought a false Apple Music player, and yes shame on me for not going through and searching before I clicked the buy button, but out of my frustration I was wondering if I could possibly get compensated monetarily even though it said no refunds. The program does not work either, launched many times and I have even restarted my PC and yet no boot-up.
    The app description states:
    Listen to your Apple Music on your PC

* Please note, this is a third party application built with the official Apple API.
    end

Knowing this is not a true apple product I still proceeded to buy. However the description technically claims that the app will listen to my Apple Music on my PC. This is not even close to happening, the program would "load" for a short 3 seconds and then it would just sit on a squeezed image of an Apple Logo. I believe I should get something back since the program does not follow up on its promises. If anyone could help me with this unfortunate scenario that would be great accounted for and appreciated.

:)

EricDistler, Feb 11, 2020
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft AI solution to detect mobile bank fraud in less than 2 secs

Source: Two seconds to take a bite out of mobile bank fraud with Artificial Intelligence | Blog | Microsoft Azure

Brink, Feb 11, 2020
  4. Fraud from Online Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

Fraud from Online Microsoft Store

1. Fraud from Online Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Fraud Online Microsoft

2. Microsoft fraud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft fraud: Today I was bombarded with enough fraudulent Microsoft sites From their past. If you dial 88849093313. You will get a very disturbed Pakistani gentleman that tells you to dial 805-400-2288, which is another fraudulent Microsoft site that wants to charge you $350 to answer a...
  3. Microsoft fraud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft fraud: Today I was bombarded with enough fraudulent Microsoft sites From their past. If you dial 88849093313. You will get a very disturbed Pakistani gentleman that tells you to dial 805-400-2288, which is another fraudulent Microsoft site that wants to charge you $350 to answer a...
  4. Fraud with Microsoft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fraud with Microsoft: I have purchase Windows 10 Home but not received confirmation. Payment done successfully. I have transection details but no any customer care attend call and no support from Microsoft Office Mumbai. Any one can help to resolve this matter....
  5. Fraud with Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fraud with Microsoft: I have purchase Windows 10 Home but not received confirmation. Payment done successfully. I have transection details but no any customer care attend call and no support from Microsoft Office Mumbai. Any one can help to resolve this matter....
  6. Fraud with Microsoft

7. windows 10 Microsoft Store fraud

windows 10 Microsoft Store fraud: I recently paid for a yearly subscription for a VPN on accident when I was attempting to just get the 7-day free trial this was already a real hit to the gut as it cost me $85 which I really did not have to spend, but then the app didn't even recognise I had its premium and...
  8. Fraud telephone calls from Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fraud telephone calls from Microsoft: Received a phone call from a person stating he was from Microsoft Refund Department and I needed to be in front of my computer or laptop and he would walk me through how to get my $249.95 refund either by check, credit card department, or directly to my checking account. When...
  9. Minecraft bought from microsoft online store

Minecraft bought from microsoft online store: I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection for my son using his laptop which is managed by my Microsoft account and shows up in my devices list. When I select to install the software this PC is not listed so I cannot install to it. My PC does come up in the...
  10. Microsoft Store online

Microsoft Store online: any games I have bought through Microsoft store won't let me play online. In Minecraft for example it just says "old server" in dirt rally 2.0 it just won't let me click on find game....