Windows 10: Fraud recurrent charges OneDrive

Discus and support Fraud recurrent charges OneDrive in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I need to know how to reach someone in Microsofts fraud department to end recurrent charges to my bank; I changed my debit card number but my bank is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MatthewCrockett, May 13, 2022.

1. Fraud recurrent charges OneDrive

I need to know how to reach someone in Microsofts fraud department to end recurrent charges to my bank; I changed my debit card number but my bank is stupid and updated the merchant with the new account number, so I continue to get recurrent monthly subscription charges for One Drive; any help would be appreciated, thanks.

:)

MatthewCrockett, May 13, 2022

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, May 13, 2022
  3. Toshiba Laptop Not Holding Battery Charge

attached is a pic of the internal of the laptop
    there does NOT appear to be a CMOS battery

what should my next steps be?

- fully charge existing battery and see if i remove it and install back teh next day whether its still fully charged?

- charge the battery for 18 hours to charge the internal CMOS battery?

- suggestions please as Im not sure

bartjunited, May 13, 2022
  4. Fraud recurrent charges OneDrive

Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Fraud recurrent charges OneDrive pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, May 13, 2022
Thema:

Fraud recurrent charges OneDrive

1. Fraud recurrent charges OneDrive - Similar Threads - Fraud recurrent charges

2. Fraud charges

in Cortana
    Fraud charges: My account has fraud charges for some ebox robucs from a strange email that is not mine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fraud-charges/7e72b817-1e1e-408a-a060-c660b3330216
  3. Fraud charges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fraud charges: My account has fraud charges for some ebox robucs from a strange email that is not mine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fraud-charges/7e72b817-1e1e-408a-a060-c660b3330216
  4. Fraud charges

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Fraud charges

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fraud charges: Hello, I have been getting charged for something called microsoft*ultim_v for the last 4 months and it's not something I'm paying for and I can confirm that it's not attached to any accounts that I use.I would really appreciate your help on figuring out what UT is and if I...
  6. Fraud charges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fraud charges: Hello, I have been getting charged for something called microsoft*ultim_v for the last 4 months and it's not something I'm paying for and I can confirm that it's not attached to any accounts that I use.I would really appreciate your help on figuring out what UT is and if I...
  7. Fraud charges

8. Fraud recurrent charges OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fraud recurrent charges OneDrive: I need to know how to reach someone in Microsofts fraud department to end recurrent charges to my bank; I changed my debit card number but my bank is stupid and updated the merchant with the new account number, so I continue to get recurrent monthly subscription charges for...
  9. Fraud recurrent charges OneDrive

Fraud recurrent charges OneDrive: I need to know how to reach someone in Microsofts fraud department to end recurrent charges to my bank; I changed my debit card number but my bank is stupid and updated the merchant with the new account number, so I continue to get recurrent monthly subscription charges for...
  10. Recurrent crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recurrent crashes: I have noticed that my PC crashes every now and then. This is the latest .dmp from last night's crash: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.21306.1007 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...