Windows 10: Fraud with Microsoft

Discus and support Fraud with Microsoft in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have purchase Windows 10 Home but not received confirmation. Payment done successfully. I have transection details but no any customer care attend... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JeetkumarTank, May 16, 2022.

1. Fraud with Microsoft

I have purchase Windows 10 Home but not received confirmation. Payment done successfully. I have transection details but no any customer care attend call and no support from Microsoft Office Mumbai. Any one can help to resolve this matter.

:)

JeetkumarTank, May 16, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft AI solution to detect mobile bank fraud in less than 2 secs

Source: Two seconds to take a bite out of mobile bank fraud with Artificial Intelligence | Blog | Microsoft Azure

Brink, May 16, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft AI solution to detect mobile bank fraud in less than 2 secs

Source: Two seconds to take a bite out of mobile bank fraud with Artificial Intelligence | Blog | Microsoft Azure

Brink, May 16, 2022
  4. Fraud with Microsoft

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 16, 2022
Thema:

Fraud with Microsoft

1. Fraud with Microsoft - Similar Threads - Fraud Microsoft

2. Someone has purchased Microsoft Office with my card without my consent. Fraud has been done...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone has purchased Microsoft Office with my card without my consent. Fraud has been done...: Hello, I have noticed in my bank account a payment to Microsoft which I did not do nor authorise. My bag was stolen with My card and phone and other fraud transactions have been done. I have also reported with to the police and bank. I can't find anyone to speak to to stop...
  3. Someone has purchased Microsoft Office with my card without my consent. Fraud has been done...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Someone has purchased Microsoft Office with my card without my consent. Fraud has been done...: Hello, I have noticed in my bank account a payment to Microsoft which I did not do nor authorise. My bag was stolen with My card and phone and other fraud transactions have been done. I have also reported with to the police and bank. I can't find anyone to speak to to stop...
  4. Someone has purchased Microsoft Office with my card without my consent. Fraud has been done...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I got an automated message claiming to be from Microsoft fraud prevention. It said to press...

I got an automated message claiming to be from Microsoft fraud prevention. It said to press...: I got an automated message claiming to be from Microsoft fraud prevention. It said to press 1 if you did not try to change your phone number. The number was 1-888-524-1674. Is this real?...
  6. I got an automated message claiming to be from Microsoft fraud prevention. It said to press...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got an automated message claiming to be from Microsoft fraud prevention. It said to press...: I got an automated message claiming to be from Microsoft fraud prevention. It said to press 1 if you did not try to change your phone number. The number was 1-888-524-1674. Is this real?...
  7. I got an automated message claiming to be from Microsoft fraud prevention. It said to press...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Microsoft fraud

Microsoft fraud: Today I was bombarded with enough fraudulent Microsoft sites From their past. If you dial 88849093313. You will get a very disturbed Pakistani gentleman that tells you to dial 805-400-2288, which is another fraudulent Microsoft site that wants to charge you $350 to answer a...
  9. Microsoft fraud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft fraud: Today I was bombarded with enough fraudulent Microsoft sites From their past. If you dial 88849093313. You will get a very disturbed Pakistani gentleman that tells you to dial 805-400-2288, which is another fraudulent Microsoft site that wants to charge you $350 to answer a...
  10. I have no more access to my Microsoft Store so like updates like one year ago...Chaos?Fraude?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no more access to my Microsoft Store so like updates like one year ago...Chaos?Fraude?: I have no more the control my Windows.....No access to my Microsoft Store so like updates like one year ago...My Chaos?I think in this situation is to complication and till this punkt is already to much to be my fallt because before worked perfect and now i just dont...