Windows 10: Fraud

Discus and support Fraud in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** affiliated with Microsoft?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ThomasNorton1, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Fraud

Is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** affiliated with Microsoft?

:)

ThomasNorton1, Jan 31, 2019
  2. Jsssssssss, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft AI solution to detect mobile bank fraud in less than 2 secs

Source: Two seconds to take a bite out of mobile bank fraud with Artificial Intelligence | Blog | Microsoft Azure

Brink, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Fraud

Xbox Anti-Fraud Network

Xbox Anti-Fraud.

What is it? You may wonder why? Let me explain it step by step for you.

This software is designed to protect your from hacker and lost console, also lost accounts.

One of the main functions of this Anti-Fraud system is that it will check so your credit card is

not used by a another IP adress. It will in detail show you where your credit card has been used.

If you suspect something unnormal usage of the credit card, you can simply report it in the report tab.

Then one of the people at Xbox Anti-Fraud Team will take a look at it.

As we know the Enforcement Team do have a lot, then I mean a lot of work. This would do so that the

Enforcement team can focus on more important things.

When you have setup your installation wizard, the software will automatically install on your Xbox 360, Xbox One

and also on your Xbox software on your Windows computer.

To be more specific, It's a file that scan for unnormal behavior on your Internet connection.

But what if the hacker is hidden behind a VPN or a secure webbrowser, or directly is connected to my computer with a Trojan Horse?

That is a important question you did ask! Well let me explain that to you also.

The Anti-Fraud software is connected directly to the Anti-Fraud servers at Microsoft. So if it suspect another IP or system it will give a warning.

As this software will be included in Windows Update servers, it will then be a security file that will check if your information is used by another IP adress.

But, the hacker maybe dont have the Anti-Fraud?

That is what I mean that it's in Windows Update, when you have fill in your information in the Anti-Fraud Network website, It will recognize as I typed above, another IP adress.

Because of the security file that is installed with Windows Update. it will locate the IP adress. (The IP adress will only be seen by the Xbox Anti-Fraud Team).

But what if someone is saying bad things to be and it takes 2-4 month before something happens?

Well. With this software it wont take 2-4 month. It will recognize if someone is typing horrible words to you, if you report that player. The system will directly ban that user.

But BE AWARE, If you use it for bad things, your account may be locked. As the Anti-Fraud Team can check if you did it for fun or if it was a real.

Two pictures of the design as it's now:

Fraud 650981dd-ecf3-4ec2-af52-0d6552576190.png

Fraud e24193f4-1514-41c8-9cf3-2828d32556f7.png

I'm still working on this, so updates will come.

certicular, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Fraud

1. Fraud - Similar Threads - Fraud

2. Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?: I know of a company that started small and is now a billion-dollar company that has never purchased Microsoft Licenses for their systems.I was told don't bother telling Microsoft because they do not care. This company knows they are doing wrong and has over 300 Microsoft...
  3. Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?: I know of a company that started small and is now a billion-dollar company that has never purchased Microsoft Licenses for their systems.I was told don't bother telling Microsoft because they do not care. This company knows they are doing wrong and has over 300 Microsoft...
  4. Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Fraud charges

in Cortana
    Fraud charges: My account has fraud charges for some ebox robucs from a strange email that is not mine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fraud-charges/7e72b817-1e1e-408a-a060-c660b3330216
  6. Fraud charges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fraud charges: My account has fraud charges for some ebox robucs from a strange email that is not mine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fraud-charges/7e72b817-1e1e-408a-a060-c660b3330216
  7. Fraud charges

8. I can't submit a fraud report, I fill in the catcha 5 times but it is always refused. What...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't submit a fraud report, I fill in the catcha 5 times but it is always refused. What...: I think that I had a fraudulent occurrence yesterday, whilst trying to report it , the submission failed. I tried the five different "catchas " but each time it was declined. With no telephone number to call I am stumped....
  9. I can't submit a fraud report, I fill in the catcha 5 times but it is always refused. What...

I can't submit a fraud report, I fill in the catcha 5 times but it is always refused. What...: I think that I had a fraudulent occurrence yesterday, whilst trying to report it , the submission failed. I tried the five different "catchas " but each time it was declined. With no telephone number to call I am stumped....
  10. Corsair fraud - false advertisement for monitor Xeneon 315QHD165

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Corsair fraud - false advertisement for monitor Xeneon 315QHD165: I have fallen victim of false advertisement made by Corsair on their website. On 16th of January I ordered the monitor "CORSAIR XENEON 315QHD165". On Corsair's website, on the page for the monitor, it is stated that the monitor features the following color gamut coverage...