Windows 10: Fraudulantly changing my Administrator Account on Microsoft

Discus and support Fraudulantly changing my Administrator Account on Microsoft in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello. My Administrator was changed by A hacker. Also loaded the account with my personal information to open this account. I don't know the password.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Stimithe, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Stimithe Win User

Fraudulantly changing my Administrator Account on Microsoft

Hello.

My Administrator was changed by A hacker. Also loaded the account with my personal information to open this account. I don't know the password.

I now after trying to put in a new phone number and not being able to provide Subjects or email addresses am stuck having to wait 30 days. Please advise me on how to rid myself of this email account.

*** Email address is removed for privacy *** is the 1 in question.

:)

Stimithe, Aug 22, 2020
  2. Kari Win User

Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account

Hi Daryl, welcome to the Ten Forums.

It's quite easy in fact, simply switch the account in question first to a local account, then switch back to a Microsoft account, this time using your wife's MS account credentials.

Tutorials:
    Notice that before doing this you need to remove the new additional MS account on the PC, the one you created with her credentials. Windows allows only one user account for each email address, if the new account exists you cannot switch the original administrator account to an MS account using the same email address. Tutorial: User Account - Delete in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

3. Undo/Un-sync Administrator Account tied to a Microsoft Account

Hi,

It seems that there are changes made on your administrator account after logging in to the Microsoft Store as one of your children. For us to resolve the issue, we suggest that you switch the administrator account to local account and switch it to your own
    Microsoft account. To change account types on your computer, follow these steps:

• In Cortana search, type control panel.
    • Choose Control Panel from the list.
    • Under User Accounts, click Change account type.
    • Select your user account and then click Change the account type.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Aug 22, 2020
  4. cjayed Win User

Should my Microsoft Account have administrator privileges?

I just finished reinstalling Windows 10 (Creator version) and decided to have the installation process create a Microsoft Account instead of bypassing that step like I have on other laptops in the past and creating a local account later. After the install I went to Accounts in the settings and saw that the Microsoft Account was listed as an Administrator. I always thought the main user should only have standard privs for security purposes. Thoughts? Should I create a new admin account and try and change the MSA to a standard account?

cjayed, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Fraudulantly changing my Administrator Account on Microsoft - Similar Threads - Fraudulantly changing Administrator

2. How to change my microsoft account to administrator account in Windows10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change my microsoft account to administrator account in Windows10?: The problem why it caused:I need to use openssh-server in my win10 computer. And i thought i need a local account from the web host.When i changed to local account, some programs in my computer had no permission to access my computer // , which make massive trouble.and when i...
  3. How to change my microsoft account to administrator account in Windows10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change my microsoft account to administrator account in Windows10?: The problem why it caused:I need to use openssh-server in my win10 computer. And i thought i need a local account from the web host.When i changed to local account, some programs in my computer had no permission to access my computer // , which make massive trouble.and when i...
  4. How to change my microsoft account to administrator account in Windows10?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Fraudulant Azure Account Activity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fraudulant Azure Account Activity: I have been under attack since August 2022 EVERYTHINGComputerS! No matter what- it follows me. It is like it can smell me.This is using Dell computer and HP computerWindows 10 Home and ProWindows 11 Home and ProI am using my husband's Azure account to login; I am no longer...
  6. Changing of administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing of administrator account: recently i bought a laptop where at the store they made me knew microsoft id for activation of microsoft office home and student. but when i went into settings i wanted to change my administrator id but could not find any option. please help me how to change administrator id....
  7. changing my account as administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    changing my account as administrator: Hi! every one . I am Riya . I am facing problem in creating my account as administrator . I have seen many[ATTACH] youtube videos as well as my webpages on google but I can`t find any solution.[ATTACH]...
  8. administrator is laptop & can't change it to microsoft account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    administrator is laptop & can't change it to microsoft account: I have tried several "help" from Microsoft & HP - not helpful - just try to sell me Smartfriend or Azure. This computer is still under warranty so why do I have to pay for help when their help screwed it up?! I have refreshed, re-downloaded windows 10 several times, but...
  9. Changing the name on a Microsoft account and changing the administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Changing the name on a Microsoft account and changing the administrator: I am using my deceased father in laws PC. The Microsoft account is his and I do not have his password so I cannot download apps etc. How do I change that? Also, he is established as administrator and I want to change that to myself. Is there a way to do that without...
  10. Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account: My wife has upgraded to Windows 10 and was using her login details with no problem. When she needed to install a HP Printer Driver, a Microsoft Account was asked for. She couldn't remember her details so we used mine. Now there is an Administrator account under my name...