Windows 10: FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY FOR MICROSOFT WINDOWS DEFENDER PROGRAM

Discus and support FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY FOR MICROSOFT WINDOWS DEFENDER PROGRAM in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; DID YOU RECEIVE MY PREVIOUS POSTS REGARDING THIS TRANSACTION? I DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO THIS PROGRAM AND WILL NOT PAY $299.99 FOR THIS ILLEGAL... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PepeC111720, Nov 17, 2020.

1. FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY FOR MICROSOFT WINDOWS DEFENDER PROGRAM

DID YOU RECEIVE MY PREVIOUS POSTS REGARDING THIS TRANSACTION? I DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO THIS PROGRAM AND WILL NOT PAY $299.99 FOR THIS ILLEGAL TRANSACTION. ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF THIS POST, OK?

JOSE C. ESPINOZA

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

PepeC111720, Nov 17, 2020

2. Cannot activate Windows Defender

On my laptop "Toshiba Satellite L455" I did upgradation to W-10 from W-7 (original).

There is no antivirus program on this PC.

I wanted Windows Defender to run. But it says that it is switched off.

Want to activate it.

On opening Windows defender, there is no option to activate it.

In step 2 of your suggestion, it says:

"Windows could not start the Windows Defender Network Inspection Service on local computer.

Error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start"

Can you pl give a method to activate the defender?

PrakashVarkhedkar, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Microsoft Announces the Windows Bounty Program

While Microsoft has been offering bug bounty incentives since at least 2012, Google has arguably been much more vocal in its bug bounty programs. The company recently increased the maximum payout in its bug bounty programs (mainly focused on Android) to a staggering $200,000, and now Microsoft is not only following suit - it's upping the game.

With the Windows Bounty Program, which Microsoft announced yesterday, the company is looking towards an increased incentive to security-hardening suggestions from tech-savvy users. This program will extend to all features of the Windows Insider Preview in addition to focus areas in Hyper-V, Mitigation bypass, Windows Defender Application Guard, and Microsoft Edge. And incentives starting at $500 and going all the way up to $250,000 are very, very respectful.

FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY FOR MICROSOFT WINDOWS DEFENDER PROGRAM sIwrsx5WPcqHR3ae_thm.jpg

Source: Blogs.Technet @ Microsoft

Raevenlord, Nov 17, 2020
  4. FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY FOR MICROSOFT WINDOWS DEFENDER PROGRAM

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY FOR MICROSOFT WINDOWS DEFENDER PROGRAM

1. FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY FOR MICROSOFT WINDOWS DEFENDER PROGRAM - Similar Threads - FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY MICROSOFT

2. Fraudulent Activity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fraudulent Activity: I would like to speak to someone about the fraudulent activity on my Microsoft account please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fraudulent-activity/32720113-1fd5-4c23-b4de-b089dc5e3fbd
  3. Fraudulent Activity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fraudulent Activity: I would like to speak to someone about the fraudulent activity on my Microsoft account please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fraudulent-activity/32720113-1fd5-4c23-b4de-b089dc5e3fbd
  4. Fraudulent Activity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Fraudulant Azure Account Activity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fraudulant Azure Account Activity: I have been under attack since August 2022 EVERYTHINGComputerS! No matter what- it follows me. It is like it can smell me.This is using Dell computer and HP computerWindows 10 Home and ProWindows 11 Home and ProI am using my husband's Azure account to login; I am no longer...
  6. Fraudulant Azure Account Activity

Fraudulant Azure Account Activity: I have been under attack since August 2022 EVERYTHINGComputerS! No matter what- it follows me. It is like it can smell me.This is using Dell computer and HP computerWindows 10 Home and ProWindows 11 Home and ProI am using my husband's Azure account to login; I am no longer...
  7. Fraudulent activity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fraudulent activity: Last week I had two transactions in my bank account that I did not recognize. When I went to one of the websites to see if I could speak to someone about the transaction before clicking on the website, I noticed it said scam, so I immediately called my bank and cancelled my...
  8. Fraudulent activity

Fraudulent activity: Last week I had two transactions in my bank account that I did not recognize. When I went to one of the websites to see if I could speak to someone about the transaction before clicking on the website, I noticed it said scam, so I immediately called my bank and cancelled my...
  9. reporting fraudulent activity

reporting fraudulent activity: how do you report fraudulent activity https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reporting-fraudulent-activity/11b83e50-1225-4994-b153-fed193a5b310
  10. FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY FOR MICROSOFT WINDOWS DEFENDER PROGRAM

FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY FOR MICROSOFT WINDOWS DEFENDER PROGRAM: I DO NOT SUBSCRIBE FOR THIS PROGRAM. E-MAIL FROM MICROSOFT? I WILL NOT PAY $299.99 FOR THIS INVOICE. PLEASE RESPOND BY E-MAIL TO *** Email address is removed for privacy *** THIS ACTIVITY IS FRAUD, RIGHT????...