Windows 10: Fraudulent activity

Discus and support Fraudulent activity in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Last week I had two transactions in my bank account that I did not recognize. When I went to one of the websites to see if I could speak to someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MichelleGreene3, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Fraudulent activity

Last week I had two transactions in my bank account that I did not recognize. When I went to one of the websites to see if I could speak to someone about the transaction before clicking on the website, I noticed it said scam, so I immediately called my bank and cancelled my card to receive a new one. The two fraudulent activities on my account were from identity theft websites.

:)

MichelleGreene3, Dec 8, 2021

2. Fraudulent Activity

Hi,

Can anyone help me with how I contact someone at Microsoft to report fraudulent activity? it appears a payment has been taken from my debit card totalling £89.99. I have never actually purchased anything from Microsoft, so i can only assume someone has used
    my card fraudulently. I have contacted the bank to cancel the card, but obviously need a refund from Microsoft of the amount. I have tried to use the website, but i cant find anything to report such an instance.

Thank you

MoiMacDonald, Dec 8, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Stay safe from counterfeit software and fraudulent subscriptions

Source: Take these steps to stay safe from counterfeit software and fraudulent subscriptions Microsoft Secure

Brink, Dec 8, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Fraudulent activity

Stay safe from counterfeit software and fraudulent subscriptions

Source: Take these steps to stay safe from counterfeit software and fraudulent subscriptions Microsoft Secure

Brink, Dec 8, 2021
Thema:

Fraudulent activity

1. Fraudulent activity - Similar Threads - Fraudulent activity

2. Fraudulent Activity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fraudulent Activity: I would like to speak to someone about the fraudulent activity on my Microsoft account please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fraudulent-activity/32720113-1fd5-4c23-b4de-b089dc5e3fbd
  3. Fraudulent Activity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fraudulent Activity: I would like to speak to someone about the fraudulent activity on my Microsoft account please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fraudulent-activity/32720113-1fd5-4c23-b4de-b089dc5e3fbd
  4. Fraudulent Activity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Fraudulant Azure Account Activity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fraudulant Azure Account Activity: I have been under attack since August 2022 EVERYTHINGComputerS! No matter what- it follows me. It is like it can smell me.This is using Dell computer and HP computerWindows 10 Home and ProWindows 11 Home and ProI am using my husband's Azure account to login; I am no longer...
  6. Fraudulant Azure Account Activity

Fraudulant Azure Account Activity: I have been under attack since August 2022 EVERYTHINGComputerS! No matter what- it follows me. It is like it can smell me.This is using Dell computer and HP computerWindows 10 Home and ProWindows 11 Home and ProI am using my husband's Azure account to login; I am no longer...
  7. Fraudulant Azure Account Activity

8. Fraudulent activity

Fraudulent activity: Last week I had two transactions in my bank account that I did not recognize. When I went to one of the websites to see if I could speak to someone about the transaction before clicking on the website, I noticed it said scam, so I immediately called my bank and cancelled my...
  9. reporting fraudulent activity

reporting fraudulent activity: how do you report fraudulent activity https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reporting-fraudulent-activity/11b83e50-1225-4994-b153-fed193a5b310
  10. FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY FOR MICROSOFT WINDOWS DEFENDER PROGRAM

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY FOR MICROSOFT WINDOWS DEFENDER PROGRAM: DID YOU RECEIVE MY PREVIOUS POSTS REGARDING THIS TRANSACTION? I DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO THIS PROGRAM AND WILL NOT PAY $299.99 FOR THIS ILLEGAL TRANSACTION. ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF THIS POST, OK? JOSE C. ESPINOZA *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...