Windows 10: Fraudulent Ads of Facebook.

Discus and support Fraudulent Ads of Facebook. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Todays posting are for guitars for $95.00, that the site states that the store is closing down and that the manager is selling off inventory so as to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JoeNimmo, May 23, 2020.

1. JoeNimmo Win User

Fraudulent Ads of Facebook.

Todays posting are for guitars for $95.00, that the site states that the store is closing down and that the manager is selling off inventory so as to pay workers. I paid for one of the guitars and later found out when I was sent an invoice that it was for clothing. Then I further check and found out that the company had sent handkerchiefs in place of guitars. Has anyone one else heard of these ads? This was done today 05/23/2020. I paid through PayPal and I contacted my bank, but the bank can't do anything about it. So I have had to open up a case through PayPal and they will get back with me on or before June 1, 2020. There are several of these ads on Facebook, so be careful.

:)

JoeNimmo, May 23, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Facebook is using your 2FA phone number to target you with ads

Read more:

Brink, May 23, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Facebook is using your 2FA phone number to target you with ads

Read more:

Brink, May 23, 2020
  4. Tim P. Win User

Not receiving Facebook reply

Hello Azar,

Thank you for posting on the Microsoft Answers Forum.

You may want to try removing and re-adding your Facebook account.

To remove your Facebook account, use the steps below:

• On the phone go to Settings
    • In Settings tap Email + Account
    • Tap and hold on Facebook, then tap Delete.
    Once removed, try re-adding Facebook and see if this resolved the issue.

Best Regards,

Tim P., May 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Fraudulent Ads of Facebook. - Similar Threads - Fraudulent Ads Facebook

2. Facebook now labeling state-controlled media and block their ads soon

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook now labeling state-controlled media and block their ads soon: [ATTACH] We want to help people better understand who’s behind the news they see on Facebook. Several months ago, we announced our plan to label media outlets that are wholly or partially under the editorial control of their government, and today...
  3. Facebook

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Facebook: Can you please bring back Facebook for windows. I do not like the setup on my browsers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook/0025b09a-35e4-46cb-81c2-a0a0da7ce5b4
  4. On Facebook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    On Facebook: I cannot "send" any comments I post on friends page. I use to but for the past month I don't have the 'arrow' anymore! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-facebook/372fd5df-85e2-42eb-982d-70dc7675a700
  5. Fraudulent purchaseJo

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fraudulent purchaseJo: i received an email that said a $1499.00 windows surface laptop was ordered by me and sent to Las Vegas, NV. I didn’t order this and i am wondering where this came from and is it fraudulent or scamming. Thank you, joyce...
  6. Adding a privacy policy to a facebook page.

Adding a privacy policy to a facebook page.: I need to add a privacy policy link to a facebook business page. I have a draft saved in a word pad document using Windows 10. Can someone explain how to create that link to be able to enter it onto the page please? I cannot see any link icons on the word pad page. Thanks....
  7. Fraudulent Email?

Fraudulent Email?: Hi, on July 1st, 2019, I received an email from the address below, and I'd like to know if it's fraudulent or not. I have not purchased Thanks Microsoft Store <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> To: Hi there, [IMG][IMG] We have refunded the order you placed on...
  8. Facebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook: how do I update Facebook so I can play games on Facebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook/02561d68-8bb9-4340-b098-a096291c28ca
  9. Facebook is using your 2FA phone number to target you with ads

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook is using your 2FA phone number to target you with ads: Alongside the myriad other scandals the social network is currently embroiled in, it recently emerged this week that the company is using its users' need for security as a means of invading their privacy. The company yesterday issued a statement confirming that phone numbers...
  10. fraudulant emails

fraudulant emails: Someone is sending inappropriate emails to my email contacts using emails that I do not recognize. They are not my emails. What can I do to stop it. I do not know where they are coming from or who is doing this. Can you help?...