Windows 10: Fraudulent Ads of Facebook.

Discus and support Fraudulent Ads of Facebook. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Todays posting are for guitars for $95.00, that the site states that the store is closing down and that the manager is selling off inventory so as to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JoeNimmo, May 23, 2020.

1. JoeNimmo Win User

Fraudulent Ads of Facebook.

Todays posting are for guitars for $95.00, that the site states that the store is closing down and that the manager is selling off inventory so as to pay workers. I paid for one of the guitars and later found out when I was sent an invoice that it was for clothing. Then I further check and found out that the company had sent handkerchiefs in place of guitars. Has anyone one else heard of these ads? This was done today 05/23/2020. I paid through PayPal and I contacted my bank, but the bank can't do anything about it. So I have had to open up a case through PayPal and they will get back with me on or before June 1, 2020. There are several of these ads on Facebook, so be careful.

:)

JoeNimmo, May 23, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Facebook is using your 2FA phone number to target you with ads

Read more:

Brink, May 23, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Facebook is using your 2FA phone number to target you with ads

Read more:

Brink, May 23, 2020
  4. Tim P. Win User

Not receiving Facebook reply

Hello Azar,

Thank you for posting on the Microsoft Answers Forum.

You may want to try removing and re-adding your Facebook account.

To remove your Facebook account, use the steps below:

• On the phone go to Settings
    • In Settings tap Email + Account
    • Tap and hold on Facebook, then tap Delete.
    Once removed, try re-adding Facebook and see if this resolved the issue.

Best Regards,

Tim P., May 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Fraudulent Ads of Facebook. - Similar Threads - Fraudulent Ads Facebook

2. Fraudulent Activity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fraudulent Activity: I would like to speak to someone about the fraudulent activity on my Microsoft account please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fraudulent-activity/32720113-1fd5-4c23-b4de-b089dc5e3fbd
  3. Fraudulent Activity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fraudulent Activity: I would like to speak to someone about the fraudulent activity on my Microsoft account please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fraudulent-activity/32720113-1fd5-4c23-b4de-b089dc5e3fbd
  4. Fraudulent activity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fraudulent activity: Last week I had two transactions in my bank account that I did not recognize. When I went to one of the websites to see if I could speak to someone about the transaction before clicking on the website, I noticed it said scam, so I immediately called my bank and cancelled my...
  5. Fraudulent activity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fraudulent activity: Last week I had two transactions in my bank account that I did not recognize. When I went to one of the websites to see if I could speak to someone about the transaction before clicking on the website, I noticed it said scam, so I immediately called my bank and cancelled my...
  6. Fraudulent Hack?

Fraudulent Hack?: Immediately after connecting to a website possibly a fake my laptop flashed up urgent message about i have been hacked firewall compromised with a voice instructing urgently to not switch off the machine and call the microsoft number displayed in the bottom right hand corner...
  7. fraudulous email?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    fraudulous email?: Wondering if I got a fraudulous email from someone. The email had the microsoft icon so it looked legitimate. It said my windows support plan was expired and I have it on auto renew so they are going to bill my account that I have on file with microsoft. There was also a...
  8. Adding a privacy policy to a facebook page.

Adding a privacy policy to a facebook page.: I need to add a privacy policy link to a facebook business page. I have a draft saved in a word pad document using Windows 10. Can someone explain how to create that link to be able to enter it onto the page please? I cannot see any link icons on the word pad page. Thanks....
  9. Fraudulent Email?

Fraudulent Email?: Hi, on July 1st, 2019, I received an email from the address below, and I'd like to know if it's fraudulent or not. I have not purchased Thanks Microsoft Store <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> To: Hi there, [IMG][IMG] We have refunded the order you placed on...
  10. fraudulant emails

fraudulant emails: Someone is sending inappropriate emails to my email contacts using emails that I do not recognize. They are not my emails. What can I do to stop it. I do not know where they are coming from or who is doing this. Can you help?...