Windows 10: FRAUDULENT E-MAIL

Discus and support FRAUDULENT E-MAIL in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; PLEASE NOTE THAT I DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO WINDOWS DEFENDR PROGRAM. FRAUDULENT INVOICE FOR $299.99 IS FRAUD AND I WILL NOT PAY MICROSOFT FOR THIS ILLEGAL... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PepeC111720, Nov 17, 2020.

1. FRAUDULENT E-MAIL

PLEASE NOTE THAT I DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO WINDOWS DEFENDR PROGRAM. FRAUDULENT INVOICE FOR $299.99 IS FRAUD AND I WILL NOT PAY MICROSOFT FOR THIS ILLEGAL INVOICE. CAN YOU ACCEPT THIS NOTICE AND CANCEL ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY FOR MICROSOFT WINDOWS DEFENDER PROGRAM?

:)

PepeC111720, Nov 17, 2020

2. Peachtree E-mail Writer v3

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Peachtree E-mail Writer and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall Peachtree E-mail Writer:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Peachtree E-mail Writer and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall it.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Nov 17, 2020
  3. How do I delete an e-mail account and add it again in Windows 10 Mail

I'm using Windows 10 Mail and a box appear saying that my e-mail account and setting are outdated! I never knew and e-mail account can be outdated etc when you're always using it etc. I have ahd this e-mail for so many years now. Another box appeared with
    my e-mail on it and a box to type in my password to verify my account. I typed in my password but it couldnt verify it. So, the next suggested the box had was for me delete my e-mail acount and add it back again. How do I go about doing this? Please list rhe
    step by steps please. Thanks!

SAMSON JOE, Nov 17, 2020
  4. FRAUDULENT E-MAIL

Block e-mails

Hello

I'm Peter F independent Advisor

to block the senders please follow these steps

open the message you want to block.

Add the sender to the blocked senders list.

In Windows Live Mail, choose Actions→Junk E-Mail→Add Sender to Blocked Senders List.

In Windows Mail, choose Message→Junk E-Mail→Add Sender to Blocked Senders List.

In Outlook Express, choose Message→Block Sender.

Click the Yes button or click OK.

I hope it helps

Pedro V Flores, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

FRAUDULENT E-MAIL

1. FRAUDULENT E-MAIL - Similar Threads - FRAUDULENT MAIL

2. I have a fraudulent charge on my bank account from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a fraudulent charge on my bank account from Microsoft: I have been in contact about this charge and no resolutionI need to talk to a representative not automated AI emails. Very frustrated scammed customer.Pat *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. I have a fraudulent charge on my bank account from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a fraudulent charge on my bank account from Microsoft: I have been in contact about this charge and no resolutionI need to talk to a representative not automated AI emails. Very frustrated scammed customer.Pat *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. I need to speak with someone about a fraudulent charge on my credit card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to speak with someone about a fraudulent charge on my credit card.: I need to speak with someone about a fraudulent charge on my credit card. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-speak-with-someone-about-a-fraudulent/2bd2fb35-ab77-48e3-99c0-aa5ff7ae669f
  5. I need to speak with someone about a fraudulent charge on my credit card.

I need to speak with someone about a fraudulent charge on my credit card.: I need to speak with someone about a fraudulent charge on my credit card. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-speak-with-someone-about-a-fraudulent/2bd2fb35-ab77-48e3-99c0-aa5ff7ae669f
  6. I need to speak with someone about a fraudulent charge on my credit card.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Fraudulent Activity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fraudulent Activity: I would like to speak to someone about the fraudulent activity on my Microsoft account please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fraudulent-activity/32720113-1fd5-4c23-b4de-b089dc5e3fbd
  8. Fraudulent Activity

Fraudulent Activity: I would like to speak to someone about the fraudulent activity on my Microsoft account please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fraudulent-activity/32720113-1fd5-4c23-b4de-b089dc5e3fbd
  9. How to Report Fraudulent "Microsoft Account Team" Phishing Email in Mail App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Report Fraudulent "Microsoft Account Team" Phishing Email in Mail App: How do we report phishing email purporting to be from Microsoft to Microsoft in Windows 10 Mail app? E.g., forwarding it to [report_ms_phish?@?microsoft.com] email would be easy. Expanding the Junk option might be even better. Note this is not 365 nor Outlook -- just...
  10. How to Report Fraudulent "Microsoft Account Team" Phishing Email in Mail App

How to Report Fraudulent "Microsoft Account Team" Phishing Email in Mail App: How do we report phishing email purporting to be from Microsoft to Microsoft in Windows 10 Mail app? E.g., forwarding it to [report_ms_phish?@?microsoft.com] email would be easy. Expanding the Junk option might be even better. Note this is not 365 nor Outlook -- just...