Windows 10: Freaking out

Discus and support Freaking out in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can't access Cortana, my windows bar and my notifications. I tried to fix by using Power Shell, but no corrupted files. Then I saw that task bar said... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AmyStone3, Sep 15, 2018.

1. AmyStone3 Win User

Freaking out

I can't access Cortana, my windows bar and my notifications. I tried to fix by using Power Shell, but no corrupted files. Then I saw that task bar said Cortana Suspend, last night my computer updated, and I don't know if that messed up my system. I also had to change my email and what's freaking me out is since I changed that I don't know if I'll be able to unlock my screen with the new email. I can't change it due to not being able to open my windows window. I'm scared to restart and be locked out. Not sure if old password will work. Please if you have experienced this help me solve this. I work online. This is the first time this has happened.

:)

AmyStone3, Sep 15, 2018

2. How Does This Power Supply Look?

Raidmax is a bad idea, especially if you're wanting to reliably run an 8800GT. The Antec freak listed is great deal! Only if you're willing to take the bite of the MIR's, the Corsair or PCP&C for $80 are a step better.

FatForester, Sep 15, 2018
  3. freakshow Win User
    How Does This Power Supply Look?

its an $30 Instant rebate

freakshow, Sep 15, 2018
  4. Freaking out

Windows Phone vulnerable to FREAK ATTACK!

The Freak Attack still wasn't publicly admitted, and we already have a new one:
    Weak Diffie-Hellman and the Logjam Attack.

To make it much easier to grasp, here is the evidence for everyone to see:

Freaking out 80c45421-9f25-4419-bd49-eb6d4dc616e3.jpg

Freaking out 0d1f9f3e-b170-47eb-a02b-d6ca6457a99d.jpg

I would really like to update my browser as the page suggests, if there only would be an update.

Martin Dobšík, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

Freaking out

1. Freaking out - Similar Threads - Freaking

2. How in freaking hell am I suppose to run the troubleshooter for my wifi WHEN YOU NEED...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How in freaking hell am I suppose to run the troubleshooter for my wifi WHEN YOU NEED...: Been stuck for 4 days at somebody's Apartment taking care of their place and they have 5G internet here but I cannot connect because my 2 of my HP laptops are not accepting connectivity for some reason something about my firewall and I cannot run the troubleshooter for the...
  3. How in freaking hell am I suppose to run the troubleshooter for my wifi WHEN YOU NEED...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How in freaking hell am I suppose to run the troubleshooter for my wifi WHEN YOU NEED...: Been stuck for 4 days at somebody's Apartment taking care of their place and they have 5G internet here but I cannot connect because my 2 of my HP laptops are not accepting connectivity for some reason something about my firewall and I cannot run the troubleshooter for the...
  4. How in freaking hell am I suppose to run the troubleshooter for my wifi WHEN YOU NEED...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. WHY DOES THIS FREAKING ANTIMALEWARE SERVICE EXECUTABLE STUFF GET SO MANY MEMORIES?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY DOES THIS FREAKING ANTIMALEWARE SERVICE EXECUTABLE STUFF GET SO MANY MEMORIES?: I was using my laptop, and one day, the laptop's fan ran very loudly. So I checked the processor thingy and "Antimalware Service Executable" was using so much part of the memory part. I tried to disable it but failed. So I found the blog how to decrease the memory use of this...
  6. WHY DOES THIS FREAKING ANTIMALEWARE SERVICE EXECUTABLE STUFF GET SO MANY MEMORIES?

WHY DOES THIS FREAKING ANTIMALEWARE SERVICE EXECUTABLE STUFF GET SO MANY MEMORIES?: I was using my laptop, and one day, the laptop's fan ran very loudly. So I checked the processor thingy and "Antimalware Service Executable" was using so much part of the memory part. I tried to disable it but failed. So I found the blog how to decrease the memory use of this...
  7. Game will run fine then suddenly FPS drops and audio freaks out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game will run fine then suddenly FPS drops and audio freaks out: Asus Crosshair X670EAMD 7800x3D32gb ddr5 cl30NVIDIA 4090I am having an issue when playing either New World or War Thunder where the game will run perfectly fine and smooth at high FPS for a couple minutes and then suddenly drop to nearly 1-2 FPS for about 30 seconds, when it...
  8. Game will run fine then suddenly FPS drops and audio freaks out

Game will run fine then suddenly FPS drops and audio freaks out: Asus Crosshair X670EAMD 7800x3D32gb ddr5 cl30NVIDIA 4090I am having an issue when playing either New World or War Thunder where the game will run perfectly fine and smooth at high FPS for a couple minutes and then suddenly drop to nearly 1-2 FPS for about 30 seconds, when it...
  9. F11 causes tab to freak out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    F11 causes tab to freak out: If i press f11 a little too fast or by random even, the tab would fullscreen and minimize causing my screen to be more laggy and i was wondering if theres a fix to this...
  10. F11 causes tab to freak out

F11 causes tab to freak out: If i press f11 a little too fast or by random even, the tab would fullscreen and minimize causing my screen to be more laggy and i was wondering if theres a fix to this...