Windows 10: Freaky Connection Problem

Discus and support Freaky Connection Problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Having trouble getting wifi from my comcast router. - on PC wifi, it says connected to router, but under IPv4Connectivity, "no internet access"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jimlau, Feb 10, 2017.

1. jimlau Win User

Freaky Connection Problem

Having trouble getting wifi from my comcast router.

- on PC wifi, it says connected to router, but under IPv4Connectivity, "no internet access"
    IPv6Connectivity, it says "internet"; oddly, some sites work (facebook, gmail) even when it says IPv4 has no internet access. but most sites don't.

- on Ipod, connection works and have internet.

- on PC, the free hotspot xfinity connection works.

I made the setting to automatically get IP address. Tried rebooting.

Any ideas how to get the internet? I could get it on my PC with my first router. Same PC, wifi adapter, and all settings.

Thanks.

:)

jimlau, Feb 10, 2017

2. N95 trouble..

freaky firmware.....

darkmax---01, Feb 10, 2017
  3. Nokia n95 zoom/volume keys not working

freaky my increase button broke 2day too

irishpal25---01, Feb 10, 2017
  4. bookfox Win User

Had that happen to someone last week. I reinstalled the wifi card, ipconfig, etc - no change. Came across a post saying to reset winsock, and sure enough that fixed it. Might work for you too. Open elevated command prompt, type 'netsh winsock reset' (without the apostrophes) and reboot.

bookfox, Feb 10, 2017
  5. bro67 Win User
    Sounds like IPv4 is disabled or on manual is why it is trying to get a IPv6 IP.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Freaky Connection Problem - Similar Threads - Freaky Connection Problem

2. FREAKY WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FREAKY WINDOWS 10: Dear Windows 10 Community I have been at war with my laptop for about the last 8 months. Since about a month after upgrading to Windows 10. My laptop started doing so many differant malicious destructive things to itself that I feared I was going to need a Priest to perform a...
  3. Problem with connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with connection: Split from this thread. i have seriously problem with conection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-connection/162ff5a2-3847-480c-a43a-7d33b05a7b53
  4. CONNECTIVITY PROBLEM

CONNECTIVITY PROBLEM: FACING SO MUCH CONNECTIVITY PROBLUM EVEN WIFI IS NOT TURNING ON. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connectivity-problem/e605e5e1-d596-4213-b649-fb3cb91fcb0a
  5. problems connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    problems connection: I have problems to connect to my Wi-Fi network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-connection/4e2367d5-f1ea-412d-8283-171326254eeb
  6. Connection problems

Connection problems: Hello everyone! I was trying to change my pc IP adress but unfortunateley i failied and now i have lot of connection problems. So I'm using Desktop pc with an ethernet cable. I opened CMD, but I didn't turn off my home Modem and wrote ipconfig /release. After this command, my...
  7. Fibre Connection Problem

Fibre Connection Problem: I live in a remote area and recently, when it became available, upgraded to a Fibre Broadband connection from a WiFi connection. Since the upgrade my browsers have had repeated initial failures to connect to websites which I didn't have with the WiFi connection, probelms...
  8. Internet Connectivity Problem

Internet Connectivity Problem: Hi. I hope I'm posting my question in the correct place. I've had some internet connectivity problems, and this has happened with two different ISPs. I will suddenly lose my internet connection. I run diagnostics, and receive a message saying two problems were found: 1) A...
  9. Internet connection problem

Internet connection problem: My laptop connects with WiFi, it also shows that the internet connection is available but when I try to brows through any web browser it doesn't. It shows that can't connect to web.. What is the problem? I am not understanding, even I tried Ethernet port same problem...
  10. IPV6 connectivity problems

IPV6 connectivity problems: Are there any people around here with IPV6 experience? I've got a Fritzbox 7490 and my provider supports IPV6 by a 6RD tunnel. I'm pretty sure that the connection to the provider works since the Fritzbox web interface shows IPV6 as "connected" and it also shows an address and...