Windows 10: free 8 ball is not working graphic error

Discus and support free 8 ball is not working graphic error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; graphic error [Moved from: Outlook.com / Options and settings / Email settings]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GuyCresci1, Jun 21, 2019.

1. free 8 ball is not working graphic error

graphic error

[Moved from: Outlook.com / Options and settings / Email settings]

:)

GuyCresci1, Jun 21, 2019
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

3. graphics not working

Hi Prashant,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Kindly provide us with the following information to understand the issue and assist you better:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What exactly happens when you try to connect to external screen?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message?

Please perform some of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: Update/Install the Display Adapter driver.

I suggest you to install/update the Display Adapter driver.

Steps to install the drivers for the Display Adapter:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard to open
      Run command.

• In Run window type devmgmt.msc.

• Then in Device Manager, right click on Display Adapter.

• Expand Display Adapter, right click on
      Graphics driver and select Update Driver Software.

I suggest you to refer to the article about: Connect a second monitor or projector

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, with required information, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 21, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

free 8 ball is not working graphic error

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

free 8 ball is not working graphic error

1. free 8 ball is not working graphic error - Similar Threads - free ball working

2. Graphics card not working: model AMD Radeon Vega 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics card not working: model AMD Radeon Vega 8: Wh n I go to drivers I will see my Vega 8 with a yellow exclamation point. I tried to update the driver but there are no updates available, there is no option to roll back as well. Do I need to reinstall the driver? Or do you have any other ways to fix it?...
  3. Graphics card not working: model AMD Radeon Vega 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics card not working: model AMD Radeon Vega 8: Wh n I go to drivers I will see my Vega 8 with a yellow exclamation point. I tried to update the driver but there are no updates available, there is no option to roll back as well. Do I need to reinstall the driver? Or do you have any other ways to fix it?...
  4. Graphics card not working: model AMD Radeon Vega 8

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics not working: When i go to device manager, the Vega 8 Graphics driver has a yellow triangle with an exclamation point next to it. I've tried updating the driver, but there aren't any updates. I also can't roll it back. I just wanted to know if it's safe to reinstall, or if there are any...
  6. AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics not working: When i go to device manager, the Vega 8 Graphics driver has a yellow triangle with an exclamation point next to it. I've tried updating the driver, but there aren't any updates. I also can't roll it back. I just wanted to know if it's safe to reinstall, or if there are any...
  7. AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics not working

8. Free Play Days: Dragon Ball FighterZ on Xbox One August 1 to 4

in Windows 10 News
    Free Play Days: Dragon Ball FighterZ on Xbox One August 1 to 4: [ATTACH] Get ready, FighterZ! We’re excited to announce that Dragon Ball FighterZ will be available to Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (with Xbox Live Gold included in your membership) members for free during Xbox Live Gold’s Free Play Days! Experience the...
  9. Play Dragon Ball FighterZ Free Jan. 24 to 27 with Xbox Live Gold

in Windows 10 News
    Play Dragon Ball FighterZ Free Jan. 24 to 27 with Xbox Live Gold: [ATTACH] Prepare for battle! This weekend, Xbox Live Gold members can battle with legendary heroes such as Goku and Vegeta or infamous villains such as Kid Buu or Cell in Dragon Ball FighterZ during Xbox Live Gold’s Free Play Days. Starting Thursday January 24 at 12:01...
  10. Free Graphics Converter Software

Free Graphics Converter Software: 500+ Formats: Imports from more than 500 graphics formats, including JPG, JPEG2000, PDF, PNG, GIF, EMF, TIF, WMF and more. For more details, please read List of 500 Supported Formats. Exports 6 common graphics formats, including JPG, GIF, TIFF and PNG. 50 Filters & Effects:...