Windows 10: Free Alternative to Deep Freeze Enterprise

Discus and support Free Alternative to Deep Freeze Enterprise in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any free alternative to Deep Freeze Enterprise in order to manage the frozen PCs remotely? 99467 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by yildizabdullah, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Free Alternative to Deep Freeze Enterprise

Is there any free alternative to Deep Freeze Enterprise in order to manage the frozen PCs remotely?

:)

yildizabdullah, Dec 2, 2017
  2. AlexDragu Win User

Windows 10 update reverts the changes made

Do you have Deep Freeze??

Deep Freeze - Faronics

AlexDragu, Dec 2, 2017
  3. JazzibAli Win User
    Missing Hibernate / Sleep option due to using DEEP FREEZE software.

Yes, DEEP FREEZE can not be uninstalled until we make it off, I have seen many people are facing this issue, Well I think now only option left is to install new window and Avoid using DEEP FREEZE.

JazzibAli, Dec 2, 2017
  4. alexk207 Win User

Free Alternative to Deep Freeze Enterprise

alexk207, Dec 8, 2017
  5. As far as I can see, there is no free software which supports remote management. These are the free alternatives to Deep Freeze without remote management support.

yildizabdullah, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Free Alternative to Deep Freeze Enterprise

1. Free Alternative to Deep Freeze Enterprise - Similar Threads - Free Alternative Deep

2. Free alternative to Windows Defender?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Free alternative to Windows Defender?: For selection: Kaspersky Security Cloud Free and Avira Free Security Suite Considering only these two programs, which one would be better? Without assuming that the Defender is actually good enough. (Use it yourself) Which one would be better, especially in terms of...
  3. SAMBA alternatives (Free)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SAMBA alternatives (Free): Hi folks anybody got a decent suggestion on replacing SAMBA. Windows has to be able to see and access files on Linux NAS boxes, while Linux has to be able to access files on Windows via network browsing. Also Smart TV's / amazon firesticks etc have to be able to access...
  4. unable to remove deep freeze

in Windows 10 Customization
    unable to remove deep freeze: i accidentally left Persi0.sys ( which owned by Deep Freeze ) at desktop during activating license key.Now i am currently in an endless loop that i tried to uninstall/remove it but it seems impossible for me. I also tried all the tutorials that i searched on google. I dont...
  5. Deep Freeze alternative (hardware) options

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Deep Freeze alternative (hardware) options: Hello 10 forums! Title says it all, so I'll explain as good as I can, what it's going to be used for. I'm in the Board of Directors in a (non profit organization) E-Sport Society in the city I live in. We currently have Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, League of Legends and...
  6. Free alternative to Malwarebytes Premium?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Free alternative to Malwarebytes Premium?: Malwarebytes Premium again and again protects me from computer nasties from the web that Windows Defender simply does not. Malicious websites etc. I only have the Premium trial. I can not afford to pay for a Premium licence. Is there a free alternative to Malwarebytes...
  7. Free alternative to malwarebytes Pro

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Free alternative to malwarebytes Pro: MalwareBytes Pro is really not cheap. Do you have recommendations for a free ant-malware application with realtime protection ? Or is it just OK now to stick to Windows Defender only ? 75887
  8. Deep Freeze Removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deep Freeze Removal: Can anyone explain to me how Deep Freeze work? And how to uninstall it? I tried doing it using the software's setup pack, but it didn't work *Sad 88152
  9. Unlocker Free Alternative?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unlocker Free Alternative?: I have used to use Unlocker for a while on windows 7 and sometimes on windows 10. Do you have better performing and Free alternative! 79570
  10. Free MS Office Alternative

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Free MS Office Alternative: For those who would like an alternative to Microsoft Office for one reason or another (cost mainly), here's a free alternative; WPS for Business: Get a one-year WPS Office Business license for free - CNET 38182