Windows 10: Free and Premium Online Courses (with Certificate)

Discus and support Free and Premium Online Courses (with Certificate) in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; willing to learn an additional skill and improve the knowledge in programming, security, emergency management, etc... Online Courses 137432 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jhoeog, Jul 28, 2019.

1. jhoeog Win User

Free and Premium Online Courses (with Certificate)

willing to learn an additional skill and improve the knowledge in programming, security, emergency management, etc...

Online Courses

:)

jhoeog, Jul 28, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Security certificate issue

Hi Doug,

To help you resolve your concern, please follow these steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge and access Nextdoor.com, click
      Continue to this website (not recommended). There should be a
      Certificate warning
      that will appear.
    • Click the Certificate Error button to open the information window.
    • Click View Certificates, and then click Install Certificate.
    • On the warning message that appears, click Yes to install the certificate.

Please let us know the outcome

Ryan Fra, Jul 28, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Quick guide to Windows 10 training and certification for IT pros

Source: Quick guide to Windows 10 training and certification for IT pros Windows for IT Pros

Brink, Jul 28, 2019
  4. Free and Premium Online Courses (with Certificate)

Certification Questions....

Hello all!

I am looking over various certifications and am wondering what would be best for me. Here are is my current state..

• Have no certifications at all
    • Have Associates degree in I.T. and am working on Bachelors. Will have that in about a year.
    • Have a job as a help desk tech at a bank
    With that being said I am looking at the Microsoft Server 2016 cert (MCSA). But now I also see an MCSA cert for Windows 10.

Is the Windows 10 cert worth it at all or should I just go right for the Server 2016? I don't know a TON about Microsoft Servers so I would be learning and things along the way. Thankfully I work with a network admin who is also very willing to teach.

Lastly, the bank will pay for the courses and pay for the cost of the exam, if I pass it.

Thoughts?

satindemon4u, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

Free and Premium Online Courses (with Certificate)

1. Free and Premium Online Courses (with Certificate) - Similar Threads - Free Premium Online

2. Search Global Programs - Free, Online, Degree, Executive Education and University Courses

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search Global Programs - Free, Online, Degree, Executive Education and University Courses: Browse thousands of online courses, MBA, MS degree and executive programs from top schools and universities on AI, Machine Learning, Data Analytics, Fintech, Marketing, Strategy, Leadership, Management, Healthcare and many more topics...
  3. Search Global Programs - Free, Online, Degree, Executive Education and University Courses

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search Global Programs - Free, Online, Degree, Executive Education and University Courses: Browse thousands of online courses, MBA, MS degree and executive programs from top schools and universities on AI, Machine Learning, Data Analytics, Fintech, Marketing, Strategy, Leadership, Management, Healthcare and many more topics...
  4. Windows 10 online courses

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 online courses: Could anybody help me, I'm totally new to windows 10 and really need some sort of course to help me use easily....does anyone know of a free online course I could use?...
  5. Any good free beginner courses for a senior...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any good free beginner courses for a senior...: My dad bought a laptop but he isn't picking a lot of stuff up. Maybe it's me and he would learn better from a course. Are there ant basic free classes that teach the basics of using a computer. Bonus if it includes basic internet usage. submitted by /u/kernix [link]...
  6. free live TV online

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    free live TV online: Free live TV online stopped working on my desktop and two laptops all with windows 10. Please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-live-tv-online/1adccdaa-fff7-4773-8b38-afe1a5bb6c90"
  7. Microsoft created free Python for Beginners course series

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft created free Python for Beginners course series: Probably the largest hurdle when learning any new programming language is simply knowing where to get started. This is why we, Chris and Susan, decided to create this series about Python for Beginners! Even though we won’t cover everything there is to know about Python in...
  8. Free alternative to Malwarebytes Premium?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Free alternative to Malwarebytes Premium?: Malwarebytes Premium again and again protects me from computer nasties from the web that Windows Defender simply does not. Malicious websites etc. I only have the Premium trial. I can not afford to pay for a Premium licence. Is there a free alternative to Malwarebytes...
  9. Mbam...free or premium?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mbam...free or premium?: I have Malwarebytes Premium v. on my laptop for which I pay $25 per year. I just got a new Lenovo desktop w/the i5, 8G ram and 1T hard drive and wish to protect my new PC with their great product. My question: Is the paid version worth paying for? I had the free v. on my old...
  10. Free edX Course - Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI)

in Windows 10 News
    Free edX Course - Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI): KupE0GjnOUg Wondering what Artificial Intelligence, or AI, is all about? Where does data science leave off? And where and how does machine learning apply? AI will likely define the next generation of software. Given all the talk and confusing terminology out there,...