Windows 10: Free ANTIMALWARE?

Discus and support Free ANTIMALWARE? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am looking for the best FREE antimalware program. Any suggestions?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JamesWilliamsTX., Jul 10, 2019.

1. Free ANTIMALWARE?

I am looking for the best FREE antimalware program. Any suggestions?

:)

JamesWilliamsTX., Jul 10, 2019

2. Antimalware service excutable consuming ram and cpu

Hello,

We would like to know more about this concern, please provide the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this issue?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    Antimalware Service Executable is the name of the process MsMpEng (MsMpEng.exe) used by the Windows Defender program. The service associated with this program is the Windows Defender Service. For possible troubleshooting steps, you can check GreginMich's
    post through this link.

Looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Antimalware Service Executable - How do I stop it completely?

Hello Aniax,

As you are facing issues with high performance usage by Antimalware Service Executable service on your device, we will help you with this issue.

I would like to inform that Antimalware Service Executable is a part of Windows Essentials.

I suggest you to refer to the below post and check if your issue matches with the same. If so, try the troubleshooting steps suggested by
    GreginMich replied on November 6, 2015 and check if it helps.

How to stop Antimalware Service Executable from hogging cpu on Windows

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Free ANTIMALWARE?

1. Free ANTIMALWARE? - Similar Threads - Free ANTIMALWARE

2. Free Play Days: Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition July 18 to 21

in Windows 10 News
    Free Play Days: Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition July 18 to 21: [ATTACH] Jump into the co-op looter shooter that started it all! Enjoy a blend of FPS and RPG mechanics as you play one four characters who each have their own unique skillsets to use and master. Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition will be available for free this weekend...
  3. CCleaner: Free vs. Paid version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CCleaner: Free vs. Paid version: Does the paid version of CCleaner suffer from the privacy issues, pop up ads, bundled software in the installer, like the CCleaner browser? Or are these issues related to just the free version? In other words, does anyone use the paid version and can confirm whether or not it...
  4. Is there any API to download and install free app from Microsoft Store ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is there any API to download and install free app from Microsoft Store ?: I am trying to find any API to download and install free app from Microsoft Store. I have found only business Microsoft API and API for updates....
  5. how do i get into my store app to download a free bible

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do i get into my store app to download a free bible: to download a free bible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-into-my-store-app-to-download-a-free/9de44d99-5926-4126-a7b3-0fc3db361cdd"
  6. is windows 10 firewall free with my computer?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    is windows 10 firewall free with my computer?: is windows 10 firewall free with my computer? I have never paid before that I can recall but had a telephone call saying my firewall is expired and to pay $200 plus. thank you....
  7. how do i get into my store app to download a free bible

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i get into my store app to download a free bible: to download a free bible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-get-into-my-store-app-to-download-a-free/9de44d99-5926-4126-a7b3-0fc3db361cdd
  8. Bought upgrade to Win7 Ultimate, free upgrade to Win10, want to use upgrade on new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bought upgrade to Win7 Ultimate, free upgrade to Win10, want to use upgrade on new computer: I still have Win7 Ultimate product key. Upgraded to Win10 Pro for free. The computer OS got corrupted so I bought a new computer that came with Win10 Home. How can I upgrade the new computer to Win10 Pro?...
  9. GAMES FREE SOLITAIRE AVAILABLE ON THE 7

in Windows 10 Customization
    GAMES FREE SOLITAIRE AVAILABLE ON THE 7: I USED TO PLAY HEART AND SOLITAIRE ALL THE GAMES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE ON THE 10 CAN SOMEONE HELP TO FIND AND INSTALL THEM BACK ON THE WINDOW 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/games-free-solitaire-available-on-the-7/4d45676c-eab6-4772-9781-c574c9533cae
  10. Free Zemana AntiMalware!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Free Zemana AntiMalware!: Free Zemana AntiMalware! If you didn’t get a Valentine’s Day present, treat yourself to 6 months free AntiMalware courtesy of Zemana. They are running a competition here:- Zemana - AntiMalware and AntiLogger Protection Click on the PLAY NOW near the top and follow...