Windows 10: Free antivirus in 2019?

Discus and support Free antivirus in 2019? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey gents, I'm not so great with computers and such so I need a bit of guidance. I'd like to know if any of you guys could personally recommend any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/duckwhisperer99, Dec 2, 2019 at 8:12 PM.

1. Free antivirus in 2019?

Hey gents, I'm not so great with computers and such so I need a bit of guidance. I'd like to know if any of you guys could personally recommend any free antivirus software. I googled it first but the results didnt seem too trustworthy, any advice would is helpful Free antivirus in 2019? :)

submitted by /u/duckwhisperer99
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/duckwhisperer99, Dec 2, 2019 at 8:12 PM
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

3. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Dec 2, 2019 at 8:22 PM
  4. Free antivirus in 2019?

Foolproof Idiotproof Antivirus

I'm about to help someone with an internet cafe and i'd like an antivirus that can withstand the most clueless and the most purposeful idiot. Any suggestions?

[I.R.A]_FBi, Dec 2, 2019 at 8:22 PM
Thema:

Free antivirus in 2019?

1. Free antivirus in 2019? - Similar Threads - Free antivirus 2019

2. Uninstall AVG Antivirus Free version

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Uninstall AVG Antivirus Free version: Can someone please help? I downloaded the free version of AVG Antivirus Free version a while ago and have since uninstalled it but I keep getting the message regarding Windows Update saying that I need to uninstall that programme as it is preventing the update from being...
  3. uninstall avast free antivirus

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uninstall avast free antivirus: I have windows 10. I recently uninstalled avast free antivirus. When I looked at windows defender firewall it stated it was under the control of avast and could not be activated. I done a search on C: and found many avast files remaining. I have used the avast removal tool...
  4. How drive "AVAST Free Antivirus"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How drive "AVAST Free Antivirus": Hello All: Somehow a software named "Avast Free Antivirus" intruded into my w10. I go to Control Panel/Programms/Uninstall to Uninstall it BUT failed!! How can I drive it out of my pc? --- Zhao...
  5. What is a good free antivirus or free trial ?

What is a good free antivirus or free trial ?: I have tried four and all four have tried one way or another to screw up my computer either they mess with the start up or try to dismantle my webcam these antivirus security programs do more damage than viruses. these programs have cost me money to repair my laptop and one...
  6. failure to install Kaspersky antivirus 2019

failure to install Kaspersky antivirus 2019: Greetings it is the first time after many years of using and renewing Kaspersky antivirus that it happens to me. I already paid and received a new license but I'm in 2018. downloaded a small starter and it fails after restart with error 1326. Tried to address local and...
  7. free cleaner , antivirus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    free cleaner , antivirus: My computer needs to be cleaned. Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/free-cleaner-antivirus/82b75fed-9ce9-42c6-8d03-84291271c9e6
  8. Best free antivirus/antispyware 2018

Best free antivirus/antispyware 2018: I'm looking for the best antivirus/antispyware program. I'm using windows defender right now, but I want to try something better. Will test the suggestions given in this thread and give my thoughts. 1. Superantispyware Seems to mostly find tracking cookies, but...
  9. Kaspersky free antivirus is available globally

Kaspersky free antivirus is available globally: After it was only available in Russian, Kaspersky released their free antivirus globally. It is the same antivirus engine as their paid product, and supposed to be light on resources. You can get it from Kaspersky site kaspersky.com | free-antivirus Edit: There is...
  10. Free antivirus scanners for Windows PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Free antivirus scanners for Windows PCs: Is your system riddled with viruses? Your antivirus program out of date? Need a decent – but free – security program for a loved one who doesn't see the point in paying for protection? No one wants malware on their PCs, so antivirus and antimalware scanners are a must,...