Windows 10: FREE AOL EMAIL RECENT PROBLEM WON'T SEND MY ATTACHMENT WORD DOCUMENT WITH TEXT & PHOTOS

Discus and support FREE AOL EMAIL RECENT PROBLEM WON'T SEND MY ATTACHMENT WORD DOCUMENT WITH TEXT & PHOTOS in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Have used AOL email for many years transferring resized photos onto word for ease of including text with the photos which have been resized smaller... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MaureenParry, Sep 24, 2018.

1. FREE AOL EMAIL RECENT PROBLEM WON'T SEND MY ATTACHMENT WORD DOCUMENT WITH TEXT & PHOTOS

Have used AOL email for many years transferring resized photos onto word for ease of including text with the photos which have been resized smaller to ensure the document or files are below 25MB the max limit.

Never had any problems previously. I have noticed that even if I use outlook to send AOL emails they also get blocked, if it was just one photo I can place directly onto base of emaill but only via outlook.

I am not very technical would appreciate if anyone can help me please, I did wonder if I could convert word document into jpeg but don't know how to. If this is possible would it still include the text.

Thanks in anticipation.

Maureen Parry

:)

MaureenParry, Sep 24, 2018

2. I am trying to email a word document to myself.

I would suggest you cancel everything open and start fresh using just these steps:

• Open your Mail app or website
    • Click the New button and write a new email message with your address in the To line
    • Click the Attachment paperclip button and select your Word file to attach
    • Click Send

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Sep 24, 2018
  3. Attaching Word Documents to an email

I have recently upgraded to Windows 10 and since then am unable to attach a word document to an email. I have saved the said documents as I have always done but when I come to attach I can't find the documents anywhere. Any help with this would be appreciated.
    Thanks

KeithEdwardsYK, Sep 24, 2018
  4. FREE AOL EMAIL RECENT PROBLEM WON'T SEND MY ATTACHMENT WORD DOCUMENT WITH TEXT & PHOTOS

Cannot attach files of Microsoft Word documents to either gmail or aol emails , even documents created after the upgrade to windows 10

Original Title: Windows 10 & Gmail attachmnets

I can no longer attach files of Microsoft Word documents to either gmail or aol emails , even documents created after the upgrade to windows 10 , is this intentional ?

JohnEdwards42, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

FREE AOL EMAIL RECENT PROBLEM WON'T SEND MY ATTACHMENT WORD DOCUMENT WITH TEXT & PHOTOS

1. FREE AOL EMAIL RECENT PROBLEM WON'T SEND MY ATTACHMENT WORD DOCUMENT WITH TEXT & PHOTOS - Similar Threads - FREE AOL EMAIL

2. can't send emails with attachments

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't send emails with attachments: I'm trying to send an email with an attachment and I keep getting the message: "Message could not be sent. check your network and try again" Last night I had the same problem. Earlier today it was working fine. Messages I send without attachments work fine. My system is...
  3. Photo attachment to email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photo attachment to email: How do you send just one photo by email and not your library, please? Just recently when I attach a photo to an email it enables the receiver to view my entire photo library by just clicking the image icon. I'm running windows 10, live mail with no apparent recent changes or...
  4. Trying to attach a single photo or document to email

Trying to attach a single photo or document to email: When I scan and save a document or photo and then attempt to email that photo or document to another, the receiver of my photo or document is given an option in the left upper corner to view my entire photo collection. Please help me send a single document or photo?...
  5. My laptop won't send a PDF or Word document by email

My laptop won't send a PDF or Word document by email: I cannot get PDF or Word files saved in my documents or desktop to email anywhere. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-send-a-pdf-or-word-document-by/45a9edbe-8a5b-4979-aa59-c7b05b0a60f3
  6. Attach photo to email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Attach photo to email: I have upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. They have taken my pictures from Windows photo viewer to Photos. How do I attach a photo to an email in outlook? I have spent some time and cannot figure this out. Any advise would be appreciated. Garry...
  7. RE. WINDOWS 10 PRO - CAN NO LONGER SEND AOL EMAIL DOCUMENT ATTACHMENTS CONTAINING BOTH...

RE. WINDOWS 10 PRO - CAN NO LONGER SEND AOL EMAIL DOCUMENT ATTACHMENTS CONTAINING BOTH...: Would really appreciate help please am not very technical, I have been told by AOL to change document type have not got a clue what to do. Can someone assist please. Cannot understand why some of my older documents do say doc and later ones say docx? I have sent many such...
  8. Photo attachments in email

in Browsers and Email
    Photo attachments in email: I have no idea if this is something I should be asking here but I'll give it a try. Recently I have received some photographs attached to an email that I can download but they were compressed and are only 25 - 27kb in size. I have saved them to my picture file but they...
  9. attaching photos to emails

attaching photos to emails: hello, when I try to attach photos to emails I get a blue box with a large number under it instead of the actual picture. I have to try and figure out what pic it is by the number. how do I get the actual picture to show up when I try to attach it. thank you....
  10. how do i send a word document by email

how do i send a word document by email: how do I send a " word " document by email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-send-a-word-document-by-email/04aaede8-1e4d-4317-a80b-6153d895f8fa

Users found this page by searching for:

1. free aol sending attachments

2. aol mail wont send attachments

3. aol mail wont send 17mb file attachment

4. aol email wont send or save,
  5. issues sending attachments with aol,
  6. aol wont send docx files,
  7. aol email wont send with pictures,
  8. aol mail wont send attachment,
  9. aol mail wont send with attachments ,
  10. aol mail wont send word table,
  11. aol technical issue sending word document,