Windows 10: Free - AOMEI Backupper Pro 2.5

Discus and support Free - AOMEI Backupper Pro 2.5 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; AOMEI Backupper Pro 2.5 is free today. Key features: System, disk, partition, files and folders backup and restore; Restore a system backup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by COMPUTIAC Guest, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Free - AOMEI Backupper Pro 2.5

AOMEI Backupper Pro 2.5 is free today.

Key features:

• System, disk, partition, files and folders backup and restore;
    • Restore a system backup image to dissimilar hardware;
    • Support full, incremental, differential, and automatic backups;
    • System and disk clone for OS migration or upgrading HDD;
    • Backup using command line prompt or batch scripts;
    • Merge full backup and its associated incremental backups into a single image;
    • Backup disk space management helps delete old backups automatically;
    • Create WinPE or Linux boot recovery environment in case of system fails;
    • Compress, comment, split, encrypt, explore, and check backup images;
    • Support dynamic disk, MBR/GPT disk, and EFI/UEFI boot mode.

Giveaway of the Day - free licensed software daily. AOMEI Backupper Pro 2.5 - AOMEI Backupper Pro is an easy-to-use backup program for Windows.

These are also free on the same site:

Free partition manager – AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard: http://www.disk-partition.com/free-p...n-manager.html.
    Free backup software – AOMEI Backupper Standard: Best Free Backup Software for Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Vista, XP.
    Free cloud storages management app – MultCloud: Manage, Move, Copy, and Migrate Files Between Cloud Storage Services with MultCloud.
    Free system backup and recovery – AOMEI OneKey Recovery: One Key Recovery - Create a Factory Restore Partition with AOMEI OneKey Recovery.
    Free bootable USB/CD creator – AOMEI PE Builder: AOMEI PE Builder|Create Windows PE bootable disk, USB or CD/DVD, with AOMEI PE Builder.
    Free file system conversion tool – AOMEI NTFS to FAT32 Converter: Convert NTFS to FAT32 without data loss.
    Free network booting tool – AOMEI PXE Boot: Free PXE Boot Software and Network Boot Tool for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista.

:)

COMPUTIAC Guest, Apr 27, 2015
  2. GordonB-P Win User

Win10 prevents 3rd party backup programs from creating a bootable iso

never heard of Aomei backupper pro.

Try Rufus. Never failed me yet...

Rufus - Create bootable USB drives the easy way

GordonB-P, Apr 27, 2015
  3. system backup

I do have Aomei Backupper Pro and is a fantastic program using many times to recover and restore however, on Windows 10 I can't make a startup disc.

Alan

Double emails, Apr 27, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

Free - AOMEI Backupper Pro 2.5

Great program, easy to use.

Thema:

Free - AOMEI Backupper Pro 2.5

1. Free - AOMEI Backupper Pro 2.5 - Similar Threads - Free AOMEI Backupper

2. error code 5 when trying to install Aomei backupper pro trial

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error code 5 when trying to install Aomei backupper pro trial: Hi,this is actually kind of a long explanation,it started when I downloaded comodo browser,I saw it loaded an antivirus on my system , but I already have one , so after alot of trouble I manage to uninstall comodo browser ,But then I noticed cloud comodo antivirus still...
  3. AOMEI Backupper

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    AOMEI Backupper: I am a long time user of Image For Windows and Macrium Reflect, but in the past few months, I have been testing AOMEI Backupper. I think the main reasons that I started exploring other backup options are: I am a data security freak, and love imaging applications. *Smile Since...
  4. AOMEI Backupper Professional - free from SharewareonSale

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AOMEI Backupper Professional - free from SharewareonSale: https://sharewareonsale.com/ - for 1 day 22hrs from 28/3/19 129749
  5. BSOD when AOMEI Backupper starts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when AOMEI Backupper starts: Have had two occurrences of this BSOD but since the AOMEI product has previously been running for quite some time with no problem I think this was triggered by something else. I suspect that it has something to do with the "sleep" facility used by aVast Clean Up. 112535
  6. Is AOMEI BackUpperFull.exe safe?

Is AOMEI BackUpperFull.exe safe?: I recently had my PC technician over to try to backup my pc. He went and got a program called Aomei Backupper. On the site it strangely had the option to download from Cnet so he did. In the end it wasn't to our liking cause it was limited in what it could do so we...
  7. Help needed with AOMEI Backupper

Help needed with AOMEI Backupper: I have just got up the momentum to do a system backup only to find Backupper (Standard) is not showing the C drive. It shows other drives, including the target USB. But it says the program cannot find the system partition. If I try another option it displays all the connected...
  8. Aomei Backupper Pro free

Aomei Backupper Pro free: You can get Aomei Backupper Pro on giveaway. The key given at the link also works for the just released Backupper Pro v4.0.2 Seems to be going to the 8th January. AOMEI Backupper Professional Giveaway 73717
  9. AOMEI Backupper Professional Edition for Lifetime – Unlimited Giveaway

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    AOMEI Backupper Professional Edition for Lifetime – Unlimited Giveaway: Hi all fellow members, While Macrium Image is still my Favourite Imaging and backup software I have been testing AOMEI Backupper. I have found on http://www.thewindowsclub.com/giveaw...sional-edition a free pro giveaway of [img] Download here:...
  10. aomei backupper rescue media: no mouse or keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    aomei backupper rescue media: no mouse or keyboard: I don't know if this is specific to windows 10, but I discovered that when booting from the aomei rescue media, whether CD or flashdrive, I ran into a tough problem: no mouse or keyboard. Impossible to do anything. And since Aomei doesn't offer pre-OS, you are pretty much...