Windows 10: Free Architecture Apps?

Discus and support Free Architecture Apps? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been looking around for quite some time, but I can't find any apps on Microsoft Store that offer tools to design multiple-storey houses with. I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PotatoOtatop, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Free Architecture Apps?

I've been looking around for quite some time, but I can't find any apps on Microsoft Store that offer tools to design multiple-storey houses with. I'm hoping for something similar to Planner 5D, or I suppose the Sims? If anyone has any ideas, I'd be grateful to hear them.

Thanks.

:)

PotatoOtatop, Jun 10, 2019
  2. Haris... Win User

Arm architecture apps on x64 architecture system

hey I need to know can is there any way to install the arm architecture app on x64 or x86 architecture system.

Haris..., Jun 10, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Free Architecture Apps? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Free Architecture Apps?

Changing OS architecture.

Hello,

I am trying to change my Windows 10 operating system architecture from 32 to 64 bit.

These are the steps I have taken:

• Downloaded the 64 bit Windows 10 ISO from Windows Media Creator
    • Booted using the USB
    The issue I am facing is that the screen hangs on Microsoft Logo as soon as I boot using USB. No errors, no dialogs, nothing. Just windows logo. and nothing proceeds. I've tried it multiple times with the same screen getting hanged (or stuck?)

What am I doing wrong? (or a bug?) Please help me, since 32 bit is restricting me to 3.5 gb RAM.

Divyanshu Sharma, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Free Architecture Apps?

1. Free Architecture Apps? - Similar Threads - Free Architecture Apps

2. system requirements architecture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    system requirements architecture: I cant install any games from microsoft store they all have an "x" next to "system architecture: x64"Is there a fix for this? or is my device just not compatible with all the games on the store?...
  3. system requirements architecture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system requirements architecture: I cant install any games from microsoft store they all have an "x" next to "system architecture: x64"Is there a fix for this? or is my device just not compatible with all the games on the store?...
  4. Smartcard authentication and architecture

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Smartcard authentication and architecture: I have a smartcard that I cant get to work, Im not a tech but it seems like the driver for the reader or the card itself needs to be installed Its also possible that I need to use the card to authenticate for AAD, Its a MS smart card but it has a tmobile branding on it....
  5. Upgrade Architecture

Upgrade Architecture: I am currently running Win10 x86 on a PC with x64 processor. I have an x64 ISO but it won't run on my x86 and my BIOS doesn't recognise it as a boot device. Any Ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-architecture/7307f532-e445-4127-bf91-960b5cbbad06
  6. folder architecture

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    folder architecture: Having moved up from Win 7, I'm trying, unsuccessfully, to understand the consequence of creating folders in C:, This PC, User folders, Libraries, OneDrive, I just can't get my head around the Win 10 architecture and logic. I bought Windows 10 - "The Missing Manual". Do I...
  7. Windows 10 architecture.

Windows 10 architecture.: How can I upgrade my Windows 10 from 32-bit to 64-bit architecture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-architecture/f32709bd-9d63-4bd7-b43c-faf9253b1675
  8. OneDrive Architecture

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    OneDrive Architecture: I'm stumped by OneDrive's performance on my wife's Surface Pro. Is OneDrive only in the cloud or does the term "OneDrive" also apply to a folder or virtual folder on the S Pro's hard drive? When we login on my wife's OneDrive account at onedrive.live.com, there are no...
  9. X86 to X64 architecture

X86 to X64 architecture: A friend's computer was updated from Windows 7 Ultimate X86 to Windows 10 X86. I noticed that his system is X64 based architecture. Can he do a clean install/reinstall from X86 to X64 without losing his activation? If so, how? Thank you in advance. 54151
  10. Upgrade different architecture?

Upgrade different architecture?: Hi I am wondering if you can upgrade win 8.1 32 bit to win 10 64 bit without losing applications, anyone tried it? Tim 4418