Windows 10: Free AVG blocking Updates and install of visual studio 2015 community?

Discus and support Free AVG blocking Updates and install of visual studio 2015 community? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I did a clean install of Windows 10 for the 3rd time and somehow allways seem to lock either the windows update or the viual studio 2015... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Napivo, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Napivo Win User

Free AVG blocking Updates and install of visual studio 2015 community?

I did a clean install of Windows 10 for the 3rd time and somehow allways seem to lock either the windows update or the viual studio 2015 install.update.change program.

I suspect it is Free AVG that is the couse bur I can't seem to find any confirmation of that.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

:)

Napivo, Sep 22, 2015

2. Do I have to install Visual Studio 2015 to create apps for Windows 10?

*Original Title: visual studio

do i have to install visual studio 2015 to create apps for windows 10? currently i have visual studio 2013 update 5.

jay talati, Sep 22, 2015
  3. Will visual studio 2013 run on windows 10?!

I am wondering if Visual Studio 2013 will run properly on Windows 10. I have installed Visual Studio update 5. If it's not going to work, will my project that I have developed in Visual Studio 2013 work in Visual Studio 2015?!

Majid Hakeem, Sep 22, 2015
  4. Berton Win User

A clean install should have wiped out AVG and other programs and data so any Windows or other updates wouldn't have been blocked. Unless AVG was installed before doing updates?

Berton, Sep 23, 2015
  5. Napivo Win User
    Yes of course... I installed AVG as one of the first things after windows to protect my computer. I am running without any anti virus protection and honestly, I feel naked. *Biggrin

Napivo, Sep 23, 2015
  6. Slugger Win User
    Windows 10 comes with Windows Defender (Virus protection). I also use Malwarebytes (Anti-malware).
    No need to use anything else.

Slugger, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Free AVG blocking Updates and install of visual studio 2015 community? - Similar Threads - Free AVG blocking

2. Cannot install Visual Studio 2015

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Visual Studio 2015: I need Visual Studio 2015 at this point.So, I downloaded the install file "Visual Studio 2015 Update 3."But it says "Update 3 requires a member of the Visual Studio 2015 family to be present or is blocked by another condition on your computer."I don't understand what it...
  3. Cannot install Visual Studio 2015

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot install Visual Studio 2015: I need Visual Studio 2015 at this point.So, I downloaded the install file "Visual Studio 2015 Update 3."But it says "Update 3 requires a member of the Visual Studio 2015 family to be present or is blocked by another condition on your computer."I don't understand what it...
  4. Visual Studio 2015 Installation issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Studio 2015 Installation issue: Helloi have intended to install vs 2015 with update 3 on my laptop, but i am getting an error and could not solve it myself.i have installed it on another device and everything is fine, OS of this Device is windows 8.1,The laptop OS is 10.The error :Visual Studio Core...
  5. Visual Studio 2015 Installation issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual Studio 2015 Installation issue: Helloi have intended to install vs 2015 with update 3 on my laptop, but i am getting an error and could not solve it myself.i have installed it on another device and everything is fine, OS of this Device is windows 8.1,The laptop OS is 10.The error :Visual Studio Core...
  6. visual studio community

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    visual studio community: I would like to use the Visual Studio Community to automate the task.It will be installed in my computer provided by the company.I will only use it myself.Can I use legally Visual Studio Community?...
  7. Visual Studio 2015 Community Edition

Visual Studio 2015 Community Edition: Can we use Visual Studio 2015 Community Edition in Organisation for free or we need to purchase license. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio-2015-community-edition/239722d2-2fa9-4095-a750-a5a02998f95c
  8. Visual Studio Community

in Windows 10 Customization
    Visual Studio Community: I picked up the book on Visual Studio 2010. Is there a 2020 version that I don't know about...? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio-community/faadcad3-7446-4b0d-9a53-cea1d763ad6c
  9. compiled programs in Visual Studio 2015 Community are invisible

compiled programs in Visual Studio 2015 Community are invisible: VS always freezes if I run application then I can see application run in task manager but I can't see window and I can't terminate this process. Programs compiled in Visual Studio 2015 which worked a week ago now won't work too- same problem. Other 3rd party programs works...
  10. Can't install Visual Studio 2015.

Can't install Visual Studio 2015.: Visual studio community 2015 throws up error and stops.. [img] The log file. dd_vs_community_20160814063743.log I have checked the sha1 and the image is not corrupted as the sha1 matches. 60159

Users found this page by searching for:

1. AVG blocks Windows update

2. avg blocking windows update