Windows 10: free benchmark program?

Discus and support free benchmark program? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I am in need of a benchmark program for a test I am planning. I am looking for some hard data on compressing the OS drive. computer that I will be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by thomaseg1, Apr 27, 2019.

1. thomaseg1 Win User

free benchmark program?

I am in need of a benchmark program for a test I am planning.
    I am looking for some hard data on compressing the OS drive.
    computer that I will be using runs windows 10 home 32 legacy.
    aspire one d150-1165 Intel Atom N270 / 1.6 Ghz / 533 MHz
    Mobile Intel 945GSE Express
    2 gig ram / 200-pin DDR2 SDRAM
    Intel GMA 950 graphics
    bios Acer v1.05 2/20/2009
    wdc wd1200bevs-22ust0 120 gig HDD

This test is merely for my personal amusement, but I will share the info here *Smile

:)

thomaseg1, Apr 27, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 27, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 27, 2019
  4. free benchmark program?

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

free benchmark program?

1. free benchmark program? - Similar Threads - free benchmark program

2. Benchmark program/s causing my PC to crash?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Benchmark program/s causing my PC to crash?: I had a problem with my PC crashing regularly until I uninstalled a bunch of programs. I fixed the issue by uninstalling a bunch of programs and changing a lot of settings some time ago. Funny enough, after installing MSI afterburner, HWiNFO, HWMONITOR, CPU-Z, Thaiphoon...
  3. Benchmark program/s causing my PC to crash?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Benchmark program/s causing my PC to crash?: I had a problem with my PC crashing regularly until I uninstalled a bunch of programs. I fixed the issue by uninstalling a bunch of programs and changing a lot of settings some time ago. Funny enough, after installing MSI afterburner, HWiNFO, HWMONITOR, CPU-Z, Thaiphoon...
  4. Windows benchmark

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows benchmark: Hi, I wonder is it possible to perform a benchmark check for my Windows 10. I want to know which is the most reliable benchmark for Windows 10. Thanks very much https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-benchmark/401c016c-ca4c-439d-82fc-03971a032e15
  5. Benchmark NIC?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Benchmark NIC?: Hi, is there some way to consistently benchmark your NIC so one can try out different settings (offload etc) and see what works best? I am trying Psping, but it's very weird, if i have chrome opened it works faster then if it's not opened etc, which makes no sense....
  6. Dishonored 2 benchmarks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dishonored 2 benchmarks: Source: Dishonored 2: PC graphics performance benchmark review - PC VGA Graphics card guide Dishonored 2 has this pre-order thing that allows you to play a day early, and so guru3d (and maybe a few more outlets, we'll see) benched it. Quality settings [img]...
  7. Pascal Benchmarks

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Pascal Benchmarks: I stumbled upon this that supposedly shows the Benchmarks of Pascal If this is what were looking forward too it may be worth getting 2 in sli Nvidia announces the GeForce GTX 1080, faster than two GTX 980s in SLI - TechSpot 49474
  8. First Benchmark

in Windows 10 Support
    First Benchmark: There will soon be a flood of these, I would imagine. This is an amateur effort, using an intensive game. It does pretty much agree with what I have already tested with windows 8.1 though. Take it or leave it. As the author says, It is early days. Y3HbW_5QPcI 2437
  9. free, no-ad lightweight general purpose benchmarking?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    free, no-ad lightweight general purpose benchmarking?: I was hoping to find a sticky about benchmarking in this forum but I can't find one. I want to compare two laptops I'm thinking of purchasing. I'm interested in the performance on loading applications, including some very large professional music applications, CPU/memory...
  10. Benchmarks

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Benchmarks: Asus PRIME B350-PLUS Performance Results - UserBenchmark Dont know if you will be able to read this link, but I have to admit that I am NOT impressed. Figures appear to be less than good. 85479