Windows 10: Free Cell windows 10 Can't move cards into blank lines.

Discus and support Free Cell windows 10 Can't move cards into blank lines. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just started playing Microsoft free cell on Windows 10. When I have a line clear, I find that I can't move any cards into the blank line. instead... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PatrickJagdeo, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Free Cell windows 10 Can't move cards into blank lines.

I just started playing Microsoft free cell on Windows 10. When I have a line clear, I find that I can't move any cards into the blank line. instead of having a cell below the four empty free Cells, it counts the empty free cell cell as part of a blank line. i can move say a black king or anything i want into the cell, but when i try to add a red queen on to a black king in a clear line, the red queen goes back to where it came from, because Free cell seems to use the empty free cell as the top of a blank line. My question is then, How do i move cards into a blank line When I Have it cleared? It seems to count the empty free cells as the first space in a blank line. How do I solve this problem? What do i Do when i have all the cards clear from one line, and even a King available, but if i try to move the king to the blank line it won't go, unless i move it in to the free cell space above where the row of cards was that i cleared. Therefore, if it counts a blank free cell cell as Card #1 in a blank line that you have cleared, you can move a card into that free cell, but it won't let you add another card on to the card you moved into the blank free cell where you have a blank line. How do i overcome this? I can get a line of cards cleared, but once i clear a line of cards, i can't move anything else into that line. My question then is How do you move cards into a blank line once you have the line cleared? the microsoft free cell game doesn't show a blank space for the card to go to just below the free Cell Blank line. i have a black king and a red queen, but i can't move it to the blank line, and microsoft free cell in windows 10 appears to count the free cell as the blank space for a cleared line, which means you or i can move one card into that blank space, but even if i have the right color or Number, i can't add add a red queen to a black king, or say a red 9 to a black 10 when i put a card in say the second free cell where there should be a blank space below the free cell to indicate a blank position in the line. This problem Didn't occur in Windows 7 free Cell. Windows 7 Free cell clearly showed when you have a blank line to move cards into the blank line. Windows 10 wants to treat the free cell as the first card in a blank line, which means, once have a line of cards clear, that's it for that line. it's gone. I can't move cards into that blank line, because it shows The free cell blank space, but not the blank space below to indicate that i have a blank line. Does anyone out there have any ideas on how to fix this? Please reply to this post, and please write to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** or Message me on Facebook. Actually, your best bet is to Email me at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I'm still new to facebook, and would not know where to find messages from people that are not on my facebook friends list. Please remember, i'm visually impaired. I can see enough to play the free cell game, but in windows 10, The cell for the blank line appears to be gone, once I clear a line of 6 to 8 cards. I look forward to your reply. Write to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** if you have any suggestions on a fix for this. Thanks in advance.

:)

PatrickJagdeo, Feb 28, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Free Cell windows 10 Can't move cards into blank lines. :)

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 28, 2021
  4. ryanly Win User

Free Cell windows 10 Can't move cards into blank lines.

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

Free Cell windows 10 Can't move cards into blank lines.

1. Free Cell windows 10 Can't move cards into blank lines. - Similar Threads - Free Cell Can't

2. free cell

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    free cell: How can I clear the score? I bought a new computer and installed MS Solitaire Collection and Free Cell came up with 1004 games played and 1000 won. I want to go back to 0 and . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-cell/9cbfc958-8713-4d68-9434-ff4dbda9e736
  3. Purchase of Free Cell for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase of Free Cell for Windows 10: All free versios of this once very popular game that I have tried are sorely lacking. Graphics are clumsy, dragging cards around is hard, the game is not identical to the original...and so on. We are all bemused as to why Microsoft subsumed the origial game. Especially in...
  4. Free Cell

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Free Cell: Free cell was removed from my computer today when I updated to Win 10, Version 20H2, OS build 19042.630. This is disappointing since the game was a source of relaxation to me. What happened?...
  5. A deleted Windows 7 Free Cell Game

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A deleted Windows 7 Free Cell Game: Your recent update wiped out my only used card game--Free Cell for Windows 7. How can I prevent your updates from taking this liberty? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-deleted-windows-7-free-cell-game/02165cc8-690c-4034-ba3c-396fb1a7bf08
  6. Deluxe Free Cell Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deluxe Free Cell Solitaire: A few years ago, I purchased Deluxe Free Cell Solitaire from the APPLE App Store. Recently, I upgraded my MAC to Catalina. I discovered that my version of Free Cell would no longer work with the new 64-bit operating system. Will Microsoft be coming out with with a...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Free Cell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Free Cell: It appears that even though a new game number displays, the same card layout keeps being dealt on the Microsoft Solitaire Free Cell game. Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-free-cell/cbec075e-7626-4f24-97dc-c0fc4c52597e
  8. Free Cell

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Free Cell: Freecell keeps bringing up the same game with a different game number - about ten times, now. Makes it easy to solve, but dead boring. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-cell/123e3422-750e-4dc6-97b2-e3d87ae22400"
  9. Windows 10 Free Cell recent malfunction

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Free Cell recent malfunction: Free Cell now deals the same hand every time. If I keep hitting "new game," sometimes a few cards are different, but in all cases, the top cards, reading from left to right, are 5, 4, 3, and 2, all spades. Nothing changes this, so as of now, the game is useless. This problem...
  10. Free cell game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free cell game: Why does my free cell game keep freezing up. It's my favorite game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/free-cell-game/f4f714b1-f58c-4392-b3f4-079954170106