Windows 10: Free Classic Outlook Inbox Subject Line Cut In Half Please Help

Discus and support Free Classic Outlook Inbox Subject Line Cut In Half Please Help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried everyting, I followed everything that everyone else tried, even tried rolling back /restore to an earlier date. Nothing has worked. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by donnalynnroberts, May 28, 2022.

1. Free Classic Outlook Inbox Subject Line Cut In Half Please Help

I have tried everyting, I followed everything that everyone else tried, even tried rolling back /restore to an earlier date. Nothing has worked. I've contacted Microsoft for help, which was joke...never got a response. When I open my inbox, the entire subject line of each email rec'd is cut in half. WHY I don't know, this has been going on for 2 weeks and can't seem to reverse it.

:)

donnalynnroberts, May 28, 2022

2. Outlook 365 replacing commas with underscores in subject line

When I click and drag an email from my inbox and move it into a desktop folder, the commas and periods in the subject lines turn into underscores. Is this a feature in outlook that can be changed?

dingo8mybaby11, May 28, 2022
  3. Replying to an email from Windows Phone 7 device with a subject line, this shows as (no subject) in Outlook 2010

Hello everyone,

When using Outlook in Conversation View the Subject is the very first line. When expanding the conversation to reveal all the others who have replied the subject is not listed. This is By Design. The only way to get the other replies to display the
    Subject is to switch out of Conversation view. Once I switch out of Conversation view each reply to the e-mail thread has its own Subject line.

If the above does not reflect what you're experiencing please list the exact steps you're taking so that we can
    better understand the issue.

Regards,

Sergio P.

Sergio P ., May 28, 2022
  4. Free Classic Outlook Inbox Subject Line Cut In Half Please Help

Replying to an email from Windows Phone 7 device with a subject line, this shows as (no subject) in Outlook 2010

Hi Sergio,

For example:

• I send you and email in Outlook 2010 with the subject "Windows Phone 7 Issue" on 24th Jan

(their is no change or editing of the subject line from this point)
    • You reply to my email, on the 25th Jan
    • I reply to your email using Outlook 2010 on the 26th Jan
    • You reply to my email, on the 27th Jan
    • I reply to your email using my Windows Phone Device on the 28th Jan
    • You reply to my email, on the 29th Jan

Opening Outlook 2010 and checking the "Show as Conversations" check box under View in the ribbon.

What I see is the following:

• Windows Phone 7 Issue

>Sergio 29-Jan-11

>Sergio 27-Jan-11

> Sent Items

>Sergio 25-Jan-11

> Sent Items

Searching for "Windows Phone 7 Issue" I find the WP7 email, however it is unde the subject (no subject):

• (no subject)

> Sent Items
    Opening the WP7 email in Outlook 2010, I clearly see the subject as "Windows Phone 7 Issue" - the same occurs when viewing on the WP7 device.

This is not limited to replying, but also forwarding. In Outlook 2010 with "Show as Coversations" enabled I always see a complete email trail of all replies, fowards, and recieved email from all accounts -EXECPT my WP7 emails. All WP7 emails,
    regardless of subject appear in the (no subject) conversation thread.

Hope this helps

ForgedAnvil, May 28, 2022
Thema:

Free Classic Outlook Inbox Subject Line Cut In Half Please Help

1. Free Classic Outlook Inbox Subject Line Cut In Half Please Help - Similar Threads - Free Classic Outlook

2. Text cut in half

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text cut in half: The text under the menu items are cut in half. What do I need to do? I've tried to change the scale but that didn't work. You can see under 3D Builder, 7Zip etc the tops of letters. Not a big deal but kind of annoying for sure.Thanks...
  3. Text cut in half

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text cut in half: The text under the menu items are cut in half. What do I need to do? I've tried to change the scale but that didn't work. You can see under 3D Builder, 7Zip etc the tops of letters. Not a big deal but kind of annoying for sure.Thanks...
  4. Free Classic Outlook Inbox Subject Line Cut In Half Please Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free Classic Outlook Inbox Subject Line Cut In Half Please Help: I have tried everyting, I followed everything that everyone else tried, even tried rolling back /restore to an earlier date. Nothing has worked. I've contacted Microsoft for help, which was joke...never got a response. When I open my inbox, the entire subject line of each...
  5. Free Classic Outlook Inbox Subject Line Cut In Half Please Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Free Classic Outlook Inbox Subject Line Cut In Half Please Help: I have tried everyting, I followed everything that everyone else tried, even tried rolling back /restore to an earlier date. Nothing has worked. I've contacted Microsoft for help, which was joke...never got a response. When I open my inbox, the entire subject line of each...
  6. Change font in Outlook 365 To/Cc/Bcc and Subject lines

in Browsers and Email
    Change font in Outlook 365 To/Cc/Bcc and Subject lines: When composing emails in Outlook 365 the font in the said lines is very small, rather faint and not even formatting itself properly. Is it possible to change it ? (Font in the compose window itself is fine). Window 10 Home version 20H2. 178699
  7. How Fix A line cuts half my screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How Fix A line cuts half my screen: and any window or words that go through that section of the LCD as well I see no physical damage screen and NVIDIA has recent updates. If a letter “C” was place in the exact position it would be cut so is it a bug or something outdated submitted by /u/nator316 [link]...
  8. Outlook-each day divided in half with a horizontal line???

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook-each day divided in half with a horizontal line???: Was working in Calendar on outlook, and hit something now each day is divided into 2 sections with a horizontal line. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-each-day-divided-in-half-with-a-horizontal/fc9c5e09-617f-4365-8550-9625fd27eddf
  9. My screen is cut in half. Please advise.

My screen is cut in half. Please advise.: My desktop only shows 1/2 of the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-cut-in-half-please-advise/e4c5fc73-43a2-4c85-8367-33eb95770f45
  10. Outlook email inbox

Outlook email inbox: don't see much help for outlook email in the app, so the answer is probably easy. why can't I see all of the messages in my inbox on my surface, but I can on my phone. can't seem to find a setting or filter I need to change. thanks. Lew...