Windows 10: Free clipboard manager using right-click as hotkey?

Discus and support Free clipboard manager using right-click as hotkey? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had been using ArsClip and gotten used to holding down the right button of the mouse to get the extended paste menu to appear...however it's looking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by surfer2938, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Free clipboard manager using right-click as hotkey?

I had been using ArsClip and gotten used to holding down the right button of the mouse to get the extended paste menu to appear...however it's looking dated and I never liked the interface, there seem to be lots of other free ones and I tried ClipClip but I can't figure out how to assign the hotkey to be the right-click.

Is there a way to do this, or another more up-to-date looking manager that does this? I don't care about all the different features, I just want multiple text clips at hand without manually pressing a keyboard combination. Thanks

Windows 20H2 (OS Build 19042.804)

:)

surfer2938, Feb 13, 2021

2. Clipboard Hotkey Support

I really like the latest addition of clipboard support. It was a very useful idea I never thought of before and I really like the way Microsoft is developing it's OS. However I have a small suggestion. Clipboard should have hotkey support capabilities, whether
    it be an alt+(key) combination or win+alt+(key) combination. Mouse is a very hasty support for such but I like the comfort of a few key pushes to clear the clipboard or select an item to copy.

I have put this on ease of access category, feel free to change the discussion topic to a correct one for hasty consideration of developers.

Have a nice day.

Ata YiğitTelli, Feb 13, 2021
  3. Berton Win User
    Inserting text with hotkey saves it to clipboard

What program is involved? The Windows Clipboard holds only one item at a time but the newer versions of Microsoft Office holds several more clips, maybe a couple dozen. Does your Hotkey function first Copy then Paste? If so the appearance of the data in the Clipboard is normal.

Berton, Feb 13, 2021
  4. tcebob Win User

Free clipboard manager using right-click as hotkey?

Inserting text with hotkey saves it to clipboard

I have some info assigned to hotkeys. When I enter into a form the string is also saved to the clipboard. How can I prevent this?

tcebob, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

Free clipboard manager using right-click as hotkey?

1. Free clipboard manager using right-click as hotkey? - Similar Threads - Free clipboard manager

2. How to copy file content to Clipboard using Right-click Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to copy file content to Clipboard using Right-click Context Menu in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Want to quickly copy the content from a text file using the right-click menu? This tutorial will show you how to copy file content to the clipboard from the context menu in Windows 10. Generally, you have to open a text file in Notepad and then manually copy the...
  3. No more right click for Computer Management ?

in Windows 10 Support
    No more right click for Computer Management ?: I have windows 10 pro, with last update and before whne i go to this computer clicking right mouse (see second image) i can access to computer management, see image. But after last update if click right botton mouse, just for a moment see whell mouse and nothing happened. If...
  4. File manager right click

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File manager right click: When I right-click on a folder on the left side of the file manager, it crashes not only the file manager itself but also the taskbar. This has been like this for a long time, are there any plans to fix it?...
  5. Use "alt" for right click

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Use "alt" for right click: Especially in Windows explorer, just like win7. submitted by /u/BBQ_Sauce_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fntagd/use_alt_for_right_click/
  6. I cannot right click on Computer|Manage

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot right click on Computer|Manage: When I right click on Computer and select Manage I get an error message every time. Windows cannot find 'C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Administrative Tools\Computer Management.lnk'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. I try to...
  7. Mouse does spontaneous right click and left click freezes until right click is used...?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse does spontaneous right click and left click freezes until right click is used...?: My mouse has a spontaneous right click occur and simultaneously the left click doesn't work until I right click on some part of the page I'm on. Windows 10 OS and Edge browser. I have tried different mouses, cleaned their buttons etc. and uninstalled the mouse drivers and...
  8. Inserting text with hotkey saves it to clipboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Inserting text with hotkey saves it to clipboard: I have some info assigned to hotkeys. When I enter into a form the string is also saved to the clipboard. How can I prevent this? 114471
  9. PinClipBoard is a free Clipboard Manager for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    PinClipBoard is a free Clipboard Manager for Windows 10: [ATTACH] Items of daily use should be accessible to every computer user in an instant. Keeping this in mind, many applications are designed to organize things in an orderly way. PinClipBoard happens to be one such application. It is a simple [...] This post PinClipBoard is a...
  10. Can't right click using touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't right click using touchpad: Hi, I'm having trouble with my moms PC (Acer laptop). Right clicking is not working, but left click is working fine. I went to the trackpad settings and first checked that "Use two fingers to right click" was checked, and it was. Then I tried checking the other option...