Windows 10: Free converter for .dbx to. pst

Discus and support Free converter for .dbx to. pst in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I've got some old email that are stored in Outlook Express on Windows XP. Is there a free converter that will allow me to swap over into a... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ValiantSaint, May 21, 2017.

1. Free converter for .dbx to. pst

Hi everyone. I've got some old email that are stored in Outlook Express on Windows XP. Is there a free converter that will allow me to swap over into a pst file, so I can add them into the newer versions of office etc? Many thanks in advance
    Free converter for .dbx to. pst [​IMG]

:)

ValiantSaint, May 21, 2017

2. Can I import emails to Windows 10 Built-In Mail App from Outlook Express

Do you have Microsoft Office installed? Migrate to Outlook in MS Office

Migrate from Outlook Express or Windows (Live) Mail to Outlook - HowTo-Outlook

Migrating Outlook pst-data to Outlook.com

If you want to slick and efficient Outlook Express to Outlook PST conversion then you need MailMigra for DBX2PST for the job. Use itsTrial Mode for one free software ride; if you are satisfy with its result then Buy
    License Edition
    for the cost of 29 USD only. Free version works similarly as the licensed version the only limitation is that demo version will convert 5 mails.

DBX to PST Converter - Export Outlook Express to PST Outlook 2016/2013/2010

Smittychat., May 21, 2017
  3. Ingrid_95 Win User
    How to import old emails frm Outlook .PST files to Mail app

I found out that Thurderbird only supports import from Outlook Express, not Outlook .pst files. And "Stellar Outlook PST to MBOX Converter" requires Outlook to be installed for conversion to Thunderbird.

Ingrid_95, May 21, 2017
  4. AndreTen Win User

Free converter for .dbx to. pst

You don't need to convert .dbx files. Just import them into Outlook. Procedure is described here on Microsoft Office page

Think there is also message converter tool available from Microsoft

AndreTen, May 22, 2017
  5. That's great. Many thanks, Andre.

ValiantSaint, May 22, 2017
  6. AndreTen Win User
    You're welcome ValiantSaint. Hope it will work for you. *Smile

AndreTen, Apr 5, 2018
  7. hello friend today i face a some problem today i Conversation of friend. what we all file format convert dbx to pst. then some time after dbx to pst converter is easily convert dbx to pst. visit here: softaken dbx to pst converter

ealistyland, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

Free converter for .dbx to. pst

1. Free converter for .dbx to. pst - Similar Threads - Free converter dbx

2. Top Methods to Convert MBOX to PST Format for Free ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Top Methods to Convert MBOX to PST Format for Free ?: On the off chance that changing over MBOX documents to PST is your need of great importance, now is the ideal time to tackle that need with Pen Drive Data Recovery article. Here, you will know every one of the potential techniques to switch MBOX over completely to PST...
  3. Top Methods to Convert MBOX to PST Format for Free ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Top Methods to Convert MBOX to PST Format for Free ?: On the off chance that changing over MBOX documents to PST is your need of great importance, now is the ideal time to tackle that need with Pen Drive Data Recovery article. Here, you will know every one of the potential techniques to switch MBOX over completely to PST...
  4. Top Methods to Convert MBOX to PST Format for Free ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. OST to PST Converter Software to Convert OST to PST File

OST to PST Converter Software to Convert OST to PST File: Toady am represent a wonderful Software for the conversion of inaccessible and disconnected OST files into Outlook PST files. keep your eyes in the post, i am revealing the name of Superlative Software- PDS OST to PST Converter. It's very reliable for non tech users because...
  6. Exchange EDB to PST Converter Software

Exchange EDB to PST Converter Software: If you are searching the best Exchange Server EDB to PST Software for repairing damaged or corrupted and dismounted Exchange server. After reading this post you don't need to go anywhere because here am reveling the software name that helping you in all the above cases and...
  7. How to convert MBOX to PST?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to convert MBOX to PST?: Hello I am Rahul Working with Akai Metal Being a user of Thunderbird I am suffering to convert my MBOX to EML. Due to the change in my professional environment, I have to convert my stored emails to new outlook format. So I want the best and easy way to convert My MBOX to PST...
  8. Exchange OST to PST Converter

Exchange OST to PST Converter: One of the best and interesting software is here which is known as OST to PST Converter. This application made up by using the rich algorithm and the best technology Using it you can convert your data into several multiple files format like PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MBOX,...
  9. Convert .eml files to .pst

Convert .eml files to .pst: dears, I am using the mail app for windows 10, and I am planing to move to cloud service *office365 and I want to use outlook, so how can I migrate from .eml to .pst without using third party tool, is't possible? and if its possible how can import to outlook 2013,2016?...
  10. converting a POP (pst file) to imap

in Browsers and Email
    converting a POP (pst file) to imap: I use outlook in office 365 and have setup up as a POP. Is it possible to convert the pst file to and IMAP file. The reason for doing this is to sync my phone with my PC when using outlook or am I wasting my time. I have a windows phone running windows 10 and my PC runs...