Windows 10: Free DBZ Season error

Discus and support Free DBZ Season error in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Season 1 of DBZ is free but can't seem to be able to get it, tried yesterday and today but keep getting the same error. Been getting this message:... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Sanras, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Sanras Win User

Free DBZ Season error

Season 1 of DBZ is free but can't seem to be able to get it, tried yesterday and today but keep getting the same error.

Been getting this message:

Try that againSomething happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

PUR-DocumentNotFound

ZXpMDxJo/UWZ93w7.0.0.16.5

2019/02/06 - 00:13:07 UTC

For the last 2 days, there is still 3 days left of this freebie and would like to collect it. any help appreciated. the link for the season is here:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/season-1/8d6kgwzlcsk9?activetab=pivot%3aoverviewtab

Thanks again.

Try that againSomething happened on our end. Waiting a bit might heDocumentNotFoun

:)

Sanras, Feb 6, 2019
  2. verd02 Win User

Star Wars Rebels Season 1

As a follow-up... it's actually not resolved at all. The Microsoft Movies and TV app on my Surface Pro lists all 13 episodes from season 1, but if I try to play any of them, it generates an error (0xc101b00b).

If I go to the Movies and TV site in a browser, I see two seasons listed, but if I click on either of them, I get the message '

It looks like the item you're looking for is gone. Try searching for it again.'
    This is getting frustrating.

verd02, Feb 6, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    bo3 season pass

Hello Jamie,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with your issue.

As you are having issues with season pass within the game, I suggest you to contact the game manufacturer support for better assistance.

Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Feb 6, 2019
  4. KieX Win User

Free DBZ Season error

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

Free DBZ Season error

1. Free DBZ Season error - Similar Threads - Free DBZ Season

2. Missing seasons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing seasons: I'm trying to the other seasons of the anime fairy tail, it says there is 27 seasons however it only showing me seasons 8 and 9, including the three seasons I already own. Is there any way to get the other seasons? * Moved from Community Center...
  3. Missing seasons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing seasons: I'm trying to the other seasons of the anime fairy tail, it says there is 27 seasons however it only showing me seasons 8 and 9, including the three seasons I already own. Is there any way to get the other seasons? * Moved from Community Center...
  4. Dungeons season pass not updated

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Dungeons season pass not updated: Hi! I had recentley gotten the mc dungeons season pass. All 4 dlcs provided have come put, but only howling peaks and flames of the nether are on my device. I checked the season pass, and in the bundle, only the howling peaks and flames of the nether were there! Can anyone...
  5. minecraft dungeons season pass

minecraft dungeons season pass: i bought minecraft dungeons on its release with the hero edition and stopped playing for a while and now i saw there was a season pass so i went and bought it today with the same account as my mojang and micrsoft account through the microsoft store and now it wont show up in...
  6. Modern Family Season 11

Modern Family Season 11: If i google the new season of modern family, season 11, it shows the newest episode which is episode 15, but i have bought the season pass but only shows to episode 14. I know the episodes are still being released but i dont get why i dont have access to it...
  7. Season 10 the walking dead

Season 10 the walking dead: Why can’t i find the walking dead tv show for uk but i can find it for the us in the microsoft film and tv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/season-10-the-walking-dead/096a8179-dc10-4e37-9f1e-412fd4e17f30"
  8. Bought the AC Unity Season Pass? You get a free game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought the AC Unity Season Pass? You get a free game.: In a post this morning from Yannis Mallat, CEO of Ubisoft Montreal, it was stated that sales of the Season Pass for Assassin's Creed Unity have been suspended. Anyone who has already bought the game will receive the Dead Kings DLC for free. Am I eligible to receive...
  9. Seasonal updates and 32GB devices

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Seasonal updates and 32GB devices: @NavyLCDR Lol, gave me a good laugh there, thanks *Smile
  10. It's Backup Season Again

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    It's Backup Season Again: It's almost the end of the summer season. It's time to image my PCs again. This is also a reminder to all who have not done so. And while you are waiting for Win 9 to arrive, start backing up you system now. It will come in handy specially to those who are planning to do a...