Windows 10: Free DoS

Discus and support Free DoS in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My laptop broke down and I need a computer for my university classes ... I started to buy a computer for 300 euros that almost or cannot handle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/VascoAlmeida99, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Free DoS

My laptop broke down and I need a computer for my university classes ... I started to buy a computer for 300 euros that almost or cannot handle engineering programs. It came with FreeDOS and the responsible companies ask for € 123 (to install windows 10) I already saw some videos on YouTube how to install windows 10 alone but in all videos I need to get a license activation key in which I don't know how to get insurance and legit. Does anyone know where I can get it in Portuguese? And will it work? Does anyone have experience installing Windows by themselves?

submitted by /u/VascoAlmeida99
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/VascoAlmeida99, Mar 29, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 29, 2021
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 29, 2021
  4. AndreTen Win User

Free DoS

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

Free DoS

1. Free DoS - Similar Threads - Free DoS

2. New Laptop With Windows 11 Pro Free dos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Laptop With Windows 11 Pro Free dos: When i click update windows and restart the laptop but it is crushed by screen dark blue on my windows 11 pro free dos dell 3400 laptop. It's my new laptop. I buy that laptop yesterday. The Laptop isn't shutting down. What should i do now ? This laptop was installed with...
  3. New Laptop With Windows 11 Pro Free dos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Laptop With Windows 11 Pro Free dos: When i click update windows and restart the laptop but it is crushed by screen dark blue on my windows 11 pro free dos dell 3400 laptop. It's my new laptop. I buy that laptop yesterday. The Laptop isn't shutting down. What should i do now ? This laptop was installed with...
  4. FREE-DOS on UEFI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FREE-DOS on UEFI: Good evening community, I was reading a lot on the internet (in that forum, google, etc.) and i found some threads about that problem. Everywhere it shows up that it doesnt work to install Free-Dos on UEFI-bootmode systems. But the curious: I orderd 1 week ago the "HP...
  5. Hyper V doesn't start Free Dos due to out of memory error

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Hyper V doesn't start Free Dos due to out of memory error: Recently I downloaded an iso of Free Dos and then I created a Free Dos Virtual Machine by using Hyper V and whenever I try to start this virtual machine I see the out of memory error all the time! I still see this error even if I allocate a lot of memory for the virtual...
  6. Can i install windows 10 os in uefi mode on an free dos 2.0 laptop ? Will it work properly...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can i install windows 10 os in uefi mode on an free dos 2.0 laptop ? Will it work properly...: I have a hp notebook 15 series. 15-be020tu I want to know whether it is good to install windows 10 in uefi mode or legacy mode in a dos laptop. What are the pros and cons....
  7. Should I buy a laptop with Windows10 or Free Dos?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should I buy a laptop with Windows10 or Free Dos?: Hi! I am pretty clueless when it comes to technology:) I want to buy a laptop with Free Dos as operating system because I like its characteristics. It's a hp 15s-fq1036nq, Intel Core i7-1065G7, 512gb ssd. Could it not be compatible with Windows10? Should I buy one with...
  8. Free dos windows 10

Free dos windows 10: Hi all. Is it possible to install Windows 10 from Media creation tool to a free dos pc? Thank you in advance. submitted by /u/seymarames [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i7wxa0/free_dos_windows_10/
  9. PC Just Died, getting a new HP with Free Dos

PC Just Died, getting a new HP with Free Dos: My Home PC Died a couple of days ago. I have ordered an HP desktop with Free Dos and was wondering if I could use the Windows 10 installed on that PC on the new one. It was an upgrade to a Windows 7. Also is there a way of making a bootable Windows 10 Usb using FreeDos...
  10. Installing windows 10 on a new laptop with no OS (Free DOS)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing windows 10 on a new laptop with no OS (Free DOS): I just bought a new laptop and it doesn't have windows pre installed. It is free DOS. Can I install windows 10 without a product activation key on this device? I have seen people installing it without and activation key but on devices that was already operating of windows 7...