Windows 10: Free downgrade to Win10 from a Win11 System? Or can Win11 Key be used for fresh W10 install?

Discus and support Free downgrade to Win10 from a Win11 System? Or can Win11 Key be used for fresh W10 install? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As mentioned in title, Looking for a free downgrade to Win10 from a Win11 System? Or can Win11 Key be used for fresh W10 install? I am a coder, and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jeffrey O'Blenis, Apr 28, 2022.

1. Free downgrade to Win10 from a Win11 System? Or can Win11 Key be used for fresh W10 install?

As mentioned in title, Looking for a free downgrade to Win10 from a Win11 System? Or can Win11 Key be used for fresh W10 install? I am a coder, and I CANNOT code any longer on these combining icons. It's ridiculous they removed features like that, but I don't know a coder who likes W11. Anyways.. Looking for a way I can downgrade this pc to W11. I just bought it a month ago.ThanksEDIT: I have tried the Start11 app too, it does not work. So buggy its worse than not using it.

:)

Jeffrey O'Blenis, Apr 28, 2022
  2. krollo Win User

Downgrading pre-installed Win11 to Win10

Hi guys,

I play AAA games on my HP Omen 15 and generally OS compatibility patches don't roll out immediately for many of them so decided I'd stick with Win10 for the time being until most software have acclimated to Win11.

Say we have this hypothetical scenario where I purchase a new laptop pre-installed with Win11 (most of them already are). If I also buy a Win10 disc/licence key and use that to install Win10, will I still be able to install the Win11 OEM that came with the machine provided I keep the recovery drive intact?

Thanks for your help.

krollo, Apr 28, 2022
  3. bobkn Win User

You may not face a lot of compatibility issues with 11 to begin with.

I don't play "AAA Games" but you may be pleasantly surprised that going to 11 has little effect. Or disappointed that switching to 11 has little effect.

I recommend that you watch for news of issues with the games that you like. It will be inevitable, I suppose that you'll see a number of players with problems, just as you would with most major Windows 10 updates.

bobkn, Apr 28, 2022
  4. sygnus21 Win User

Free downgrade to Win10 from a Win11 System? Or can Win11 Key be used for fresh W10 install?

You're Welcomed *Smile

FYI, you can have the Taskbar moved to the left - Right click Taskbar and hit Properties. Go down to "Taskbar Behaviors, click the down arrow, and next to Taskbar alignment, click the dropdown box and choose Left...

Free downgrade to Win10 from a Win11 System? Or can Win11 Key be used for fresh W10 install? [​IMG]

As I indicated before, I'm currently running the RTM release of Windows 11 now on system on in my system specs. I like the OS and have no issues with the OS as is. Definitely no performance issues - gaming or otherwise.

The best way to learn any OS is to explore it *Wink

sygnus21, Apr 28, 2022
Thema:

Free downgrade to Win10 from a Win11 System? Or can Win11 Key be used for fresh W10 install?

1. Free downgrade to Win10 from a Win11 System? Or can Win11 Key be used for fresh W10 install? - Similar Threads - Free downgrade Win10

2. downgrading from win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downgrading from win11: ive been trying to downgrade from windows 11, but since it has been past 10 days ive been trying to use installation media but it seems to keep failing and im not sure what to do....
  3. downgrading from win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    downgrading from win11: ive been trying to downgrade from windows 11, but since it has been past 10 days ive been trying to use installation media but it seems to keep failing and im not sure what to do....
  4. Win11 misery. Can I downgrade to win10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 misery. Can I downgrade to win10?: Since a few weeks I have a new laptop with win 11 and it's giving me so many problems with various programs. Everytime that tried to install some programs like comodo firewall, revo pro or graphic programs all legit the system became very slow. Unistall programs became nearly...
  5. Win11 misery. Can I downgrade to win10?

Win11 misery. Can I downgrade to win10?: Since a few weeks I have a new laptop with win 11 and it's giving me so many problems with various programs. Everytime that tried to install some programs like comodo firewall, revo pro or graphic programs all legit the system became very slow. Unistall programs became nearly...
  6. Using a Win10 system image to restore Win10 from Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using a Win10 system image to restore Win10 from Win11: Prior to downgrading to win 11, I made a system image.Then I used Macrium reflect to clone the drive onto an M2drive, then replace the conventional HD with a bigger one.After almost a month I did this over Christmas I'm sick of all the issues Win11 has caused, and am going to...
  7. Using a Win10 system image to restore Win10 from Win11

Using a Win10 system image to restore Win10 from Win11: Prior to downgrading to win 11, I made a system image.Then I used Macrium reflect to clone the drive onto an M2drive, then replace the conventional HD with a bigger one.After almost a month I did this over Christmas I'm sick of all the issues Win11 has caused, and am going to...
  8. Downgrade from Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downgrade from Win11: Hello.I am considering a mini-PC for my astronomy work that requires Win10 Pro, and the PC comes with Win 11 Pro. I want to know if downgrading to 10 is possible and if I need to use a separate license or I can downgrade readily.Thanks...
  9. Downgrade from Win11

Downgrade from Win11: Hello.I am considering a mini-PC for my astronomy work that requires Win10 Pro, and the PC comes with Win 11 Pro. I want to know if downgrading to 10 is possible and if I need to use a separate license or I can downgrade readily.Thanks...
  10. Free downgrade to Win10 from a Win11 System? Or can Win11 Key be used for fresh W10 install?

Free downgrade to Win10 from a Win11 System? Or can Win11 Key be used for fresh W10 install?: As mentioned in title, Looking for a free downgrade to Win10 from a Win11 System? Or can Win11 Key be used for fresh W10 install? I am a coder, and I CANNOT code any longer on these combining icons. It's ridiculous they removed features like that, but I don't know a coder who...