Windows 10: Free download / install Windows 10 for MacBook Air

Discus and support Free download / install Windows 10 for MacBook Air in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I understand from Internet that MacBook users can able to download windows 10 FREE from Microsoft website (previously no license being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Palanivelu Sivakumar, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Free download / install Windows 10 for MacBook Air

Hi,

I understand from Internet that MacBook users can able to download windows 10 FREE from Microsoft website (previously no license being purchased), is that true? if so, could you please advice how it can be done??

:)

Palanivelu Sivakumar, Jun 9, 2019

2. Windows 10 - Installed on MacBook Air - Bluetooth not working

I have always operated Windows on my MacBook Air. I installed Windows 10 and now I have NO Bluetooth. Looking at Devices, no Bluetooth device is listed so I don't know the manufacturer name to download drivers.

Can someone assist?

Thanks

blond_canadian, Jun 9, 2019
  3. windows 10 installation available for MacBook air 2013

i wish to install windows 10 on my MacBook air 2013 edition, is it compatible

Gene194714, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Free download / install Windows 10 for MacBook Air

WINDOWS 10 READY TO INSTALL IN MACBOOK AIR SHALL I UPGRADE OR NO

Hi

I've a MacBook Air & yesterday I got notification that my windows 10 upgrade is ready to install.

In windows update, I got to download windows 10 abt 2083.55 Mb I downloaded and followed step by step instruction. Now i'm on screen where It says Upgrade now or Schedule later.

So my Question is shall I upgrade to Windows 10 and if yes will I be able to get bootcamp control panel in windows 10 or it will just erase my OSX Yosomite. Also will the drivers work?

Vijay4love, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Free download / install Windows 10 for MacBook Air

1. Free download / install Windows 10 for MacBook Air - Similar Threads - Free download install

2. free windows 10 download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    free windows 10 download: im wanting a free windows 10 download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-windows-10-download/b0b63f47-4f85-4a48-ab7a-4c789b3b7021
  3. Typing Euro symbol in Windows 10 on Macbook Air

in Windows 10 Support
    Typing Euro symbol in Windows 10 on Macbook Air: I'm running Windows 10 Pro version 1809 on a Macbook Air using Bootcamp. Can anyone tell me how I can type the euro symbol. I've tried all combinations and googled the problem but to no avail. Thanks in advance for any help. 126229
  4. Black Screen after install windows 10 1809 on Macbook Air (mid 2012)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen after install windows 10 1809 on Macbook Air (mid 2012): I installed windows 10 1809 on my MacBook air (mid 2012) without bootcamp. It showed black screen during account setup and didn't get back. Any known issue with MacBook air (mid 2012)?...
  5. Windows on Macbook Air

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows on Macbook Air: I installed & purchased Windows 10 Home on my 2018 MacBook air. Is there a way to use Touch ID to log into accounts or use as a security feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-on-macbook-air/05b688ee-73a2-4f38-adc9-21753ff19901
  6. Trying to update windows 10 on my MacBook Air but get a 2GB memory error

Trying to update windows 10 on my MacBook Air but get a 2GB memory error: I have a MacBook Air running desktop parallels with Windows 10 loaded. Windows 10 version running is 1511 and I'm trying to get the 1803 upgrade. The Win 10 Upgrade Assistant does its thing and says: CPU OK Disk Space OK ! Memory: Doesn't have required 2GM RAM But,...
  7. MacBook Air - Win10 installation issues/Ethernet adapter as h/w key

MacBook Air - Win10 installation issues/Ethernet adapter as h/w key: I'm running into a weird issue - haven't seen this before. I have a MacBook Air running High Sierra, Bootcamped into Windows 10. When I installed Windows 10, it would always get stuck at "Getting Started" screen - tried 6 times with the same result. With lot of googling, I...
  8. installing on macbook pro

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    installing on macbook pro: i fully intend to install the upcoming preview on my Windows machines. i think i will try a virtualization option (bootcamp, something else) for the first time on a Mac & use it to run the Windows preview. would this be a place to discuss this? it'll be fun to be running...
  9. Will Windows 10 run flawlessly on a MacBook Air Early 2015 (drivers)?

Will Windows 10 run flawlessly on a MacBook Air Early 2015 (drivers)?: This is the machine I am planning to buy now. For dual boot. I need a decent Windows machine. If I like the form factor, and the fact that it keeps its resale value better than any other makes, is a 11.6" MacBook Air a good buy for a decent Windows 10 machine as well for...
  10. windows 10 free download?

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 free download?: so 2 days ago was the scheduled day for the windows 10 free upgrade. I was on vacation and didn't get to my laptop that day. So I come back the next day and my windows 8.1 computer keeps freezing and freezing and FREEZING . I then decide to reset it to factory settings and I...