Windows 10: free download

Discus and support free download in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; trying to download app for spider solitaire but wants microsoft store account info... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JosephineChiodo, Sep 10, 2019.

1. free download

trying to download app for spider solitaire but wants microsoft store account info

:)

JosephineChiodo, Sep 10, 2019
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Sep 10, 2019
  3. Darkleoco Win User
    OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Sep 10, 2019
  4. free download

Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

free download

1. free download - Similar Threads - free download

2. Windows 11 Media Creation tool - free download!!! Is it possible?? Thanks anyway !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Media Creation tool - free download!!! Is it possible?? Thanks anyway !: I have been tryind to download windows media creation tool but it show up erros .......... What should I do but I have an old media creation tool from last september 2022!! Should I use it to format my ssd????...
  3. Windows 11 Media Creation tool - free download!!! Is it possible?? Thanks anyway !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Media Creation tool - free download!!! Is it possible?? Thanks anyway !: I have been tryind to download windows media creation tool but it show up erros .......... What should I do but I have an old media creation tool from last september 2022!! Should I use it to format my ssd????...
  4. how to download windows 10 free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to download windows 10 free: how to download windows 10 free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-windows-10-free/1263192c-523f-4e74-b421-4b196be3ef8f
  5. how to download windows 10 free

how to download windows 10 free: how to download windows 10 free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-windows-10-free/1263192c-523f-4e74-b421-4b196be3ef8f
  6. how to download windows 10 free

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I'm unable to download a torrent on Free Download Managerbecause it gives me an error after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm unable to download a torrent on Free Download Managerbecause it gives me an error after...: I've been trying to download a torrent for the past hours and after each percent that goes by it gives me an error and makes me manually resume the download....
  8. I'm unable to download a torrent on Free Download Managerbecause it gives me an error after...

I'm unable to download a torrent on Free Download Managerbecause it gives me an error after...: I've been trying to download a torrent for the past hours and after each percent that goes by it gives me an error and makes me manually resume the download....
  9. How do I download adobe reader free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download adobe reader free: I had adobe rreader free and it has gone from my screen, how do I reinstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-adobe-reader-free/6ae716f6-f9fb-4da0-b73b-e12cc249ab73
  10. How do I download adobe reader free

How do I download adobe reader free: I had adobe rreader free and it has gone from my screen, how do I reinstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-adobe-reader-free/6ae716f6-f9fb-4da0-b73b-e12cc249ab73