Windows 10: Free EBOOK Exploring Windows 10

Discus and support Free EBOOK Exploring Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 is designed to please both touch and mouse users. It’s also designed to be intuitive for users of both Windows 7 and Windows 8.1,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Gary, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Gary Win User

Free EBOOK Exploring Windows 10

Source

Microsoft Download Center

:)

2. DaveM121 Win User
    useing windows 10

There is a very good book available form Microsoft Introducing Windows 10 for IT Professionals, it is freely available as a PDF or Ebook,

Click HERE
    to go to the Download Page

DaveM121, Aug 21, 2015
  3. sn00ker Win User

Nice simple guide, thanks for this *Cool

sn00ker, Aug 22, 2015
Thema:

1. Free EBOOK Exploring Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Free EBOOK Exploring

2. Windows Explorer showing incorrect free space for internal drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Explorer showing incorrect free space for internal drive: Hi all - I have an internal HDD with ~7gb of used space, but Windows Explorer (and 'Settings > Local Storage') both report the drive as being totally free (see screenshot below) [ATTACH] ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Similarly, in...
  3. Windows Explorer showing incorrect free space for internal drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer showing incorrect free space for internal drive: Hi all - I have an internal HDD with ~7gb of used space, but Windows Explorer (and 'Settings > Local Storage') both report the drive as being totally free (see screenshot below) [ATTACH] ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Similarly, in...
  4. Buy ebook on Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buy ebook on Microsoft store: [ATTACH] Hello, community! I'm trying to buy an ebook through the store but I keep on getting this error every time I try to click on purchase. I'm currently in Argentina, changed the store to US and I'm using Paypal with and Argentine credit card. Is possible that since...
  5. ebooks are not appearing in readable English words

in Windows 10 Customization
    ebooks are not appearing in readable English words: Split from this thread. ebooks are not appearing in readable English words https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/ebooks-are-not-appearing-in-readable-english-words/bc5b2b9b-5c11-4f80-9b19-86a80ca50296
  6. Can you suggest a free explorer, please?!

Can you suggest a free explorer, please?!: I am looking for an explorer, which: 1. Allows to create favorites links. 2. Supports tab browsing. 3. It is updated regularly. SImple GUI and 64-bit would be nice, but that would be asking too much. I have looked over dozens of webpages, but I have not find...
  7. Calibre ebook management

Calibre ebook management: Hi there If you like e-books - great piece of Free software which also converts to all ebook formats so if you want MOBI / EPUB etc etc. 64 bit version for windows also available -- and it also works on LINUX (easily installable too) - running on CENTOS 7 shown here....
  8. Is The Windows 10 Free Upgrade Still Free?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is The Windows 10 Free Upgrade Still Free?: Hmm I firstly thought that free upgrade to windows 10 has end but now I see MS giving away windows 10 free again in this wsite?- Here 74024
  9. Windows 10 Free?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Free?: I have read a few places on line saying Windows 10 can be obtained free still. One did it a month ago. If you have 7, 8.1, they say you can use your Product key and it will be genuine. I feel better coming here and asking simply because I know I will get the right and moral...
  10. Largest FREE Microsoft eBook Giveaway

in Windows 10 News
    Largest FREE Microsoft eBook Giveaway: It’s that time of year again, and today I am kicking off my annual FREE MICROSOFT EBOOK GIVEAWAY extravaganza! And this time, I’m posting MORE FREE EBOOKS in this post than I ever have in any of my previous giveaways! Based on this, you will notice something different about...