Windows 10: Free edition of Minecraft for Windows 10 not on my device

Discus and support Free edition of Minecraft for Windows 10 not on my device in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, As you know, yesterday April 21, 2020 was the last day to get the free edition of the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft if you already owned the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by YoshiPokeDragon, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Free edition of Minecraft for Windows 10 not on my device

Hello,

As you know, yesterday April 21, 2020 was the last day to get the free edition of the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft if you already owned the Java version. I bought the Java version in 2016 so I was excited to grab the Bedrock edition. However, when I supposedly got it yesterday, it didn't download or register or something, and now I don't have it on my laptop. It says I have the trial though. I've tried logging in to Microsoft and Mojang accounts to claim it again, but it says I need to purchase it. Maybe it's an error on my end and I somehow didn't get the Bedrock edition in time, but it would be nice to figure out if I can get this back.

Below I posted screenshots of my Mojang account proof of purchase of Java edition before 2018 as well as no Bedrock edition present and a screenshot of the Microsoft website showing I have to purchase the game.

If there's any fix to this, I would appreciate it!

Free edition of Minecraft for Windows 10 not on my device d3bffc3a-285d-44f1-915f-ee3bde4c3cbd?upload=true.png Free edition of Minecraft for Windows 10 not on my device 5de6cb86-26fc-4a1d-907e-a5111132d7a9?upload=true.png

:)

YoshiPokeDragon, Apr 22, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Just got minecraft PC edition, freezes on Mojang logo

Thanks for the clarification.

For us to have a better overview of your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which edition of Minecraft are you using?
    • Are you using the physical copy or digital version of the game?
    • Where did you purchase the game?
    We suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link
    on how to find out if a game will work on your Windows 10 device.

Keep us posted.

Catherine Cus., Apr 22, 2020
  4. Free edition of Minecraft for Windows 10 not on my device

Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

Free edition of Minecraft for Windows 10 not on my device

1. Free edition of Minecraft for Windows 10 not on my device - Similar Threads - Free edition Minecraft

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free: I redeemed mine years ago and played the minecraft windows 10 edition. Then when they restarted the free code I suddenly lost mine. I know I redeemed it I literally flew in a creative world on it. How do I get it back?...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free Copy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free Copy: I had redeemed my free copy of Minecraft windows 10 a long time ago on a relative's Microsoft account. I no longer have access to the account and would still like to play Windows 10 Edition without purchasing the game again. Is there anything I could do to get another copy?...
  4. minecraft windows 10 edition for free if you have minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 edition for free if you have minecraft java edition: Hi. im a minecraft java edition user and recently upgraded my device to windows 10 this year. i keep hearing about how we can get minecraft windows 10 edition free of charge if we own a legitimate copy of minecraft java edition. so is it possible?...
  5. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free: Back in 2014, I had gotten Minecraft: Java Edition. A few days ago, I learned I could get Windows 10 Edition for free but when I checked, there was no code. I learned a couple minutes ago the code expired back in April. As this was not advertised to me at all, is there a way...
  6. Free minecraft 10 edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Free minecraft 10 edition: Hi i'm told that i can get a free minecraft 10 edition if i bought the java edition before February 2018, i got java edition since June, 2014 BUT it leads me to the non free edition reedem, why is that?...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free of charge if Java Edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free of charge if Java Edition?: Hello, i have heard that you can unlock the Windows 10 Edition for free if you have the Java Edition. Unfortunately I don't get a gift code when I register on the Mojang website, does anyone know what the problem is? I know the Java Edition is better but I find it...
  8. Minecraft: Windows 10 edition free code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft: Windows 10 edition free code: Hello, I recently got back into minecraft on my xbox and my friend said if I bought Java edition before 2018 I would be able to redeem a code under my mojang account on my pc at account.mojang.com but the short paragraph saying that I could download windows 10 edition is not...
  9. Downloading Free Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading Free Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft: I have owned Minecraft for Java for a number of years. I am trying to download the Windows 10 Edition for a new PC but don't see it in my microsoft account, the Microsoft Store, my minecraft account, or my mojang account. Please advise....
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 edition free download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition free download: I recently found out that I can redeem a code for the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft, but was quickly disappointed to see that there are currently no codes. I have seen on other websites that people are saying that there are no more codes given out and if that is false,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. receive bedrock edition for free

3. why cant get my free copy of minecraft bedrock