Windows 10: Free Email clients on Linux Guests

Discus and support Free Email clients on Linux Guests in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Hi folks One of the best I've seen where you can actually set up accounts manually (Thunderbird now makes that a real pain) is Kmail (from KDE plasma... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by jimbo45, Aug 7, 2019.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Free Email clients on Linux Guests

Hi folks

One of the best I've seen where you can actually set up accounts manually (Thunderbird now makes that a real pain) is Kmail (from KDE plasma desktop).

You can also have decent menus as well in the client

do the following -->show hidden files and then in file: .config/kmail2rc

in section "[Main Window]" delete the line "MenuBar=Disabled"
    - in section "[General]" delete the line "ShowMenuBar=false"

Then "Alles in Ordnung". !!!!

Free Email clients on Linux Guests [​IMG]

It's a decent email alternative to the others, allows multiple accounts and has a decent manual configuration -- - No probs with IMAP / POP3 setups.

Inboxes etc look pretty much identical to OUTLOOK -- note one quirk though deleted mail is in the trash on local folder where you can then delete forever if like me you prefer to have deleted emails go to trash rather than being immediately deleted.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Aug 7, 2019

2. Guest

Hi Voytek,

To remove the guest account from your start screen, we suggest that you try the following steps:

• Right-click Start menu, then select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Enable guest account first by typing net user guest /active:yes, then press
      Enter.
    • Disable guest account by typing net user guest /active:no, then press
      Enter.
    • Perform a
      clean boot in Windows.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to delete the guest account:
    1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command: Code:
      Code:
      net user Guest /del

Vesao, Aug 7, 2019
  4. tsram90 Win User

How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to disable the guest account:

1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command:

Code:

tsram90, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Free Email clients on Linux Guests - Similar Threads - Free Email clients

2. email client problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    email client problems: Whenever my email client tries to load emails from the servers I get authentication failure every time, I put it down to my particular client having problems but I've tried it with different clients now and I'm getting the same problemFair email for androidMailbird for...
  3. email client problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    email client problems: Whenever my email client tries to load emails from the servers I get authentication failure every time, I put it down to my particular client having problems but I've tried it with different clients now and I'm getting the same problemFair email for androidMailbird for...
  4. updating email client

updating email client: hiyaim getting the following error code when updating my yahoo account0x8019019awhat does it mean and how can i fix itthanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-email-client/4a7c8754-087a-4e39-9ce6-35e9ee828797
  5. Windows Email Client

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Email Client: I use Outlook for my email client and have done so without a problem for twelve years. A few days ago I decided to also open a Windows email client and that is when my problem started. Once I did this all my Outlook folders where I store important emails disappeared and...
  6. POP3 email clients

POP3 email clients: I have Windows 10 Pro and I'm desperately trying to find a program that actually works using POP3. I've tried Yandex, Mailbird, (which I have paid full price for in 2016 and 2018 when it said POP3 with NO constructive help from them to get it to work) Thunderbird but have...
  7. email client

in Browsers and Email
    email client: I have Windows 10 pro and have been using Windows Mail; unfortunately it is erratic syncing and I just lost a valuable folder. It seems ok at times and I like its simplicity because I am at an average tech level. I have had other issues with it so have discontinued use....
  8. Is there a free email client for desktop use

in Browsers and Email
    Is there a free email client for desktop use: I use Outlook for my main email but I also have an gmail account as well as a hotmail (outlook). I would like a free email client that I can install on my computer so I can have a desktop email client for my gmail and hotmail accounts so I don't have to access it via web...
  9. Need new free email client with minimal bcc limitations

in Browsers and Email
    Need new free email client with minimal bcc limitations: I head up a volunteer group of about 350 people. I tried a bulk email to them using the bcc option because many are sensitive to having their email address broadcast to the entire group. I tried using a separate Gmail account for this purpose and the emails got blocked...
  10. Linux and Windows Free backup

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Linux and Windows Free backup: Has anybody tried using this yet -- is it worth downloading and trying out. Apparently handles BOTH Linux AND Windows - Linux tends to use GUUIDS for partitions so not sure what happens on restore --I'll try it to an external HDD and see later. Redo Backup Redo Backup and...