Windows 10: Free Games

Discus and support Free Games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Epic Games store opens, get a free game every two weeks through 2019 | Gizmo's Freeware https://sharewareonsale.com/s/free-s...100-discount-2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by A Guy, Dec 18, 2018.

1. A Guy Win User

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Dec 18, 2018
  3. Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 18, 2018
  4. Free Games

Angela Pun, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

Free Games

1. Free Games - Similar Threads - Free Games

2. How to disable switch between Stereo and Hands Free Mode in windows 11 while playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable switch between Stereo and Hands Free Mode in windows 11 while playing a game: Hey,i've installed windows 11 and now can't chose between hands free mode and stereo in the soundbar anymore. Usally I always used the hands free mode in game becouse i'm always talking with others while playing. Right now i can't choose hands free mode and when I'm speaking...
  3. How to disable switch between Stereo and Hands Free Mode in windows 11 while playing a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable switch between Stereo and Hands Free Mode in windows 11 while playing a game: Hey,i've installed windows 11 and now can't chose between hands free mode and stereo in the soundbar anymore. Usally I always used the hands free mode in game becouse i'm always talking with others while playing. Right now i can't choose hands free mode and when I'm speaking...
  4. How can i get pc game pass free trial for minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i get pc game pass free trial for minecraft: I have an new Computer and i got minecraft on it but i get a 14 day free trial right? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-pc-game-pass-free-trial-for/44ec1fb5-86dc-4463-8d0e-27aff7260a9f
  5. How can i get pc game pass free trial for minecraft

How can i get pc game pass free trial for minecraft: I have an new Computer and i got minecraft on it but i get a 14 day free trial right? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-pc-game-pass-free-trial-for/44ec1fb5-86dc-4463-8d0e-27aff7260a9f
  6. where i can download this Microsoft Russian Square Plus Edition - Bubble Matter free game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where i can download this Microsoft Russian Square Plus Edition - Bubble Matter free game: Microsoft Russian Square Plus Edition - Bubble Matter free downloads ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-i-can-download-this-microsoft-russian-square/dfa6ef51-4f0e-4b45-a46c-d7a7ca33b145
  7. where i can download this Microsoft Russian Square Plus Edition - Bubble Matter free game

where i can download this Microsoft Russian Square Plus Edition - Bubble Matter free game: Microsoft Russian Square Plus Edition - Bubble Matter free downloads ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-i-can-download-this-microsoft-russian-square/dfa6ef51-4f0e-4b45-a46c-d7a7ca33b145
  8. How do I cancel free xbox game pass ultimate, please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I cancel free xbox game pass ultimate, please?: I have a new computer that comes with free xbox game pass ultimate. I do not want this subscription. The pop up says my subscription which I do not want and never asked for continues automatically unless cancelled in Microsoft account. When I follow the link there is no...
  9. How do I cancel free xbox game pass ultimate, please?

How do I cancel free xbox game pass ultimate, please?: I have a new computer that comes with free xbox game pass ultimate. I do not want this subscription. The pop up says my subscription which I do not want and never asked for continues automatically unless cancelled in Microsoft account. When I follow the link there is no...
  10. How do I cancel free xbox game pass ulitmate, please? I tried chat/support assistant but...

How do I cancel free xbox game pass ulitmate, please? I tried chat/support assistant but...: I have a new computer that comes with free xbox game pass ultimate. I do not want this subscription. The pop up says my subscription which I do not want and never asked for continues automatically unless cancelled in Microsoft account. When I follow the link there is no...