Windows 10: Free hard drive monitoring software.

Discus and support Free hard drive monitoring software. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Free today: Hard Disk Sentinel Standard Edition Hard Drive Software 100% Enjoy. 141348 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bastet, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Bastet Win User

Free hard drive monitoring software.

Bastet, Sep 27, 2019
  2. badrobot Win User

Partitioning My Hard Drive Without Losing Data

Download any of the suggested programs above and fire up Youtube for a step by step instruction. Easus is a good software. But I personally use MiniTool Partition Wizard.

It will only take 5 minutes to become a professional hard drive partitioner. Free hard drive monitoring software. :)

badrobot, Sep 27, 2019
  3. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Sep 27, 2019
  4. Free hard drive monitoring software.

little cat, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

Free hard drive monitoring software.

1. Free hard drive monitoring software. - Similar Threads - Free hard drive

2. Free software for syncing folders between pc and external hard drives?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free software for syncing folders between pc and external hard drives?: What's the best freeware that you suggest for syncing files and folders between PC and external hard drives? 183511
  3. What is the best free hard drive recovery software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is the best free hard drive recovery software: What is the best free hard drive recovery software that can recover permanently deleted files. And will the recovery process hurt the hard drive in any way?...
  4. Free hard disk software.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free hard disk software.: Hard Disk Sentinel Standard Edition Hard Drive Software 100% 153294
  5. Free hard disk software.

in Windows 10 Support
    Free hard disk software.: Hard Disk Sentinel Standard Edition Hard Drive Software 100% 153294
  6. Freeing up space on hard drive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Freeing up space on hard drive.: Hi , I need too free up space on my hard drive. Seems other users account for 154 gb I have no other users. In manage my account it only gives me the option to add family friends. How do I delete the other users and free up space? Any help will be appreciated ta...
  7. Free NAS Monitoring Software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Free NAS Monitoring Software: I have had my NAS for a few weeks now. I am puzzled as to why its lights are always flashing even when theres no scheduled backup taking place or when all the computers in the house are turned off. I would like to be able to monitor IPs and file names and I wonder if this...
  8. Finding the free space on a hard drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Finding the free space on a hard drive: Is there any application that comes with Windows 10, that will show the hard-drive storage usage and free space? I do not mean an application that will show usage and free space for each partition (disk). Such data is rather inconvenient, when one wants to know how much is...
  9. Software to Clean Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Software to Clean Hard Drive: Good morning, I would like to thank everyone for all of the help I have received with my problem. However, I could not get the hard drive cleaned. Is there a software that TECHS use to clean the hard drive? I willing to buy it today. 101333
  10. Hard Drive Image Software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hard Drive Image Software: Being the Belt & Suspenders type of guy, I thought I would burn an image of my "C" Drive before I plunge into this upgrade. Can anyone recommend a good Image Burner Software that won't cost a fortune ? Does anything exist in Windows 8.1 that I might use ? Thanks,...