Windows 10: Free instant Youtube downloader will not run

Discus and support Free instant Youtube downloader will not run in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; App opens and then shuts down, I have tried to uninstall and re install in case of updates no luck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BillElkington, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Free instant Youtube downloader will not run

App opens and then shuts down, I have tried to uninstall and re install in case of updates no luck

:)

BillElkington, Mar 11, 2020
  2. dxr001 Win User

Free Instant Youtube Downloader

Why is it every time Windows does an update, I loss the ability to download you tube files using Free Instant downloader. It is an App from the Windows Store, this should not be an issue! Each time this happens, it is twice as difficult to find a solution!
    This needs to be fixed once and for all!

In the mean time, how can I get this app to work again. The error message is:

Unsupported video type or invalid file path.

This even happens with suggested videos when the app opens!

dxr001, Mar 11, 2020
  3. michael Win User
    How to download youtube videos in 1080P or maximum resolution available (4K)?

Hi Guys,

I would like to know, How to download youtube videos in 1080P or maximum resolution available (4K)?
    There are several softwares which allows you to do that , to download youtube videos in 1080P or more but are paid ones like Chrispc youtube downloader.. and other addons for browsers allow download of videos in 720P only..

Please guide/suggest some freewares or other options

Thanks,
    michael

michael, Mar 11, 2020
  4. Free instant Youtube downloader will not run

Downloading Youtube Videos

i noticed yesterday that i can no longer use ********************* to download youtube videos. i tried another downloader for youtube and no luck with it either. also rightclick is disabled when performing it on the video. i would like suggestions on which extension or standalone program i can use that will actually work to download yt videos. thanks

xXWhackerXx, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

Free instant Youtube downloader will not run

1. Free instant Youtube downloader will not run - Similar Threads - Free instant Youtube

2. Free download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Free download: Hello I'm interested in downloading a free version of Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-download/ceb29291-def0-44fb-a94b-187a71ca6624
  3. Download Youtube Apllication

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download Youtube Apllication: Hello, I want to download the Youtube application to my windows 10 laptop. I tried it but when I click on installed on my device it is not working . can you please provide me instructions so that I can download it to my laptop and use it Thanks[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  4. youtube downloader

youtube downloader: I purchased from Microsoft store a youtube downloader. but when i tried to find it was not there.it was just purchased a few hours earlier. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-downloader/e794da9a-81fe-42e8-a6ae-44dc7234e6ea
  5. Cant download Youtube

Cant download Youtube: I am not able to download youtube. I got windows 10, x64, meet all requirements, but still not able to. Any suggestions? Many thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-youtube/1dde8cc6-7e30-4de3-a88a-16aab363c69a
  6. Issue with launching application : Free Instant you Tube Downloader.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issue with launching application : Free Instant you Tube Downloader.: App was downloaded from microsoft store. It will not stay on. momentarily comes on and then disappears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-with-launching-application-free-instant-you/a8bc6ec1-4a62-496a-a199-40ddacc8320d
  7. Can't download youtube

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't download youtube: Hi. The official youtube app isn't available on the microsoft store. Only some terrible youtube players can be found. It exist though, on the store website it says that youtube isn't applicable on my device ? For whatever reason. So is there a way i can still install it ? The...
  8. Microsoft Instant downloader for Youtube cannot be installed to use it

Microsoft Instant downloader for Youtube cannot be installed to use it: I have exhausted myself but I cannot use it since supplied. All I get is an answer of one word 'Pending' when I try to install it. Please help an old man of over 86. My Email address: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  9. Free Instant Youtube Downloader

Free Instant Youtube Downloader: Why is it every time Windows does an update, I loss the ability to download you tube files using Free Instant downloader. It is an App from the Windows Store, this should not be an issue! Each time this happens, it is twice as difficult to find a solution! This needs to be...
  10. Downloading Youtube Videos

in Windows 10 Support
    Downloading Youtube Videos: i noticed yesterday that i can no longer use ********************* to download youtube videos. i tried another downloader for youtube and no luck with it either. also rightclick is disabled when performing it on the video. i would like suggestions on which extension or...