Windows 10: Free Kundli making software & online tools for Windows PC

Discus and support Free Kundli making software & online tools for Windows PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] The quality of your life to a great extent depends on the amount of uncertainty you can comfortably deal with. As such, Astrology – the study... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 24, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Free Kundli making software & online tools for Windows PC

WinClub, Nov 24, 2018
  2. Giletus Win User

Windows Vista Tools Needed

I am looking for some good reg. cleaner and basic software tools for windows visa that are free? Anyone have and suggestions? *Respect :respect:

Giletus, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Need OverClocking Tools.

By OC tools do you mean that will overclock the CPU and ram as well?

If so I suggest either the windows tool that most likely came with the motherboard(if windows is a must)

I honestly suggest you use the BIOS to Oc that PC tho!

sneekypeet, Nov 24, 2018
  4. sammy Win User

Please suggest me the best tutorial/ screen recording making software with voice.

Hi Guys,

Good day!

Please suggest me the best tutorial/ screen recording making software with voice. I want to use it for making education videos to explain some software tools and their uses.

Thanks.

sammy, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Free Kundli making software & online tools for Windows PC - Similar Threads - Free Kundli making

2. Make scspline.c free software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Make scspline.c free software: In the Microsoft ecosystem there is a source file called ntgdi/fondrv/tt/scaler/scspline.c , also called the 'New Scan Converter Spline Module'. I would like Microsoft to release this file as free software, so as to improve the render quality of free software renderers....
  3. Make scspline.c free software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Make scspline.c free software: In the Microsoft ecosystem there is a source file called ntgdi/fondrv/tt/scaler/scspline.c , also called the 'New Scan Converter Spline Module'. I would like Microsoft to release this file as free software, so as to improve the render quality of free software renderers....
  4. Free tools for recording a webinar or othe program online

Free tools for recording a webinar or othe program online: Reading through all the descriptions for different programs for recording a webinar has only confused me. I would like to record webinars so I can watch them again. For a content-heavy topic like all the different features in Adobe Lightroom or Photoshop there is simply too...
  5. Best Free Beat Making Software for Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best Free Beat Making Software for Windows: Beat Making Software – If you’re enthusiastic about music and wish to turn into a fantastic Music composer, but do not have sufficient skills or source to satisfy your fantasy, then you could always take the assistance of some superb Beat Making Software. Using All these...
  6. is there a software where you can make phone calls from pc for free?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is there a software where you can make phone calls from pc for free?: I've been using free calling apps on my phone to do most phone calls but lately my phone has been messing up. I tried using textnow app in the windows store and it wont let me sign in. lol Also i tried google voice but you need a functioning "paid" phone number connected...
  7. free pc time freeze software

free pc time freeze software: there used to be a section that had a load of free software sugestions , was that here or could have been the seven forums? anyway im after a sugestion for a free pc freeze type software, when after a reboot all changes are undone. 152431
  8. Are there any FREE online virtual PC's

in Windows 10 Support
    Are there any FREE online virtual PC's: not sure if this is the place to ask this, but are there any FREE online virtual PC's. Specifically something you could setup to play a mouse/keyboard recording on infinite, then come back months later, and it would still have been doing that task. 131488
  9. Free Software to Download to Make Sound Louder on PC

Free Software to Download to Make Sound Louder on PC: Greetings. Does anyone know where I can find and download FREE software that will make my PC's sound go louder and clearer? It's a cheap brand of laptop named Teqniq and the sound ( even adjusted to the max ) isn't very loud. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Ty
  10. Microsoft Makes PCmover Express Software Available For FREE.

Microsoft Makes PCmover Express Software Available For FREE.: September 1, 2015 Today, Microsoft announced: "Microsoft has partnered with Laplink to provide you with data transfer tools that transfer selected files, folders, and more from an old Windows PC to a new Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 PC. To get started, download PCmover...