Windows 10: Free License for Microsoft Office and Microsoft Store Apps

Discus and support Free License for Microsoft Office and Microsoft Store Apps in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; please activate all microsoft offices & stores at free. [Original Title: microsoft windows 10 activation]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SUMIT- BHATTACHARYYA, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Free License for Microsoft Office and Microsoft Store Apps

please activate all microsoft offices & stores at free.

[Original Title: microsoft windows 10 activation]

:)

SUMIT- BHATTACHARYYA, Dec 31, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Dec 31, 2020
  3. //mAr Win User
    Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Dec 31, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Free License for Microsoft Office and Microsoft Store Apps

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

Free License for Microsoft Office and Microsoft Store Apps

1. Free License for Microsoft Office and Microsoft Store Apps - Similar Threads - Free License Microsoft

2. Downloading free app from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading free app from Microsoft store: I am running Windows 11 64 bit on my PC. I tried to download a free French-English dictionary from the Microsoft store but the error message said "Difficulty unzipping files. go to go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Linkld=623485". Can someone help me download this file? Thanks, Joel...
  3. Downloading free app from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading free app from Microsoft store: I am running Windows 11 64 bit on my PC. I tried to download a free French-English dictionary from the Microsoft store but the error message said "Difficulty unzipping files. go to go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Linkld=623485". Can someone help me download this file? Thanks, Joel...
  4. Microsoft Office and Windows License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Office and Windows License: Dear Microsoft Team I am Makara from Cambodia, I want to buy license for Windows 10 pro and Microsoft Office professional 2019 but I don't know how to purchase! so please help me and show me how can i do it? Best Regards, Makara John...
  5. Failure in purchasing free apps in the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Failure in purchasing free apps in the Microsoft store: Whenever I try to buy a free app on the Microsoft store, it asks for my PIN, and then it asks for my account password. After all of that, it does nothing. It doesn't even tell me "error" all it does is not purchase the app I'm trying to buy, and sends me to the purchase app...
  6. Microsoft Office licensing issue

Microsoft Office licensing issue: Please contact 65-98580935 I have bought DELL laptop 3 months ago and installed Microsoft Office life time free. Due to some technical issues DELL replaced new laptop. when i install Office it says you dont have a licence....
  7. Microsoft Office License Questions

Microsoft Office License Questions: I purchased permanent licenses for Office on several different computers, managing them all via my Microsoft account. Now, all my Office products are trying to convert themselves to their 365 equivalents. Obviously, I'm not interested in this change occurring; back when the...
  8. Microsoft apps are not working on VPN, (Microsoft Store, Skype, Microsoft Office 2016).

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft apps are not working on VPN, (Microsoft Store, Skype, Microsoft Office 2016).: Hi, I have an issue which was articulated extremely well in a previous thread (see link below), and this is EXACTLY how i witness the problem and again I reiterate this appears to be an issue ONLY with Microsoft software, all other software works fine on VPN. Read this...
  9. Microsoft Windows & Microsoft Office Licensing

Microsoft Windows & Microsoft Office Licensing: 1. I do not have the physical license (sticker or box) of MS Windows or MS Office, but the product can be activated. These products were installed by other people long time ago, the original physical licenses are considered as lost, is this still considered as legal?...
  10. Free on-line Microsoft Office?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Free on-line Microsoft Office?: This morning I was setting up EDGE on a Win10 pro laptop I just got. There was an app I could have installed I believe was free for on-line Microsoft Office but I didn't have time to stay home. I just got back but cannot find that app in the Microsoft Store. Where can I find...