Windows 10: Free Macrium Reflect fails to restore the Windows 1mage

Discus and support Free Macrium Reflect fails to restore the Windows 1mage in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I use Macrium Reflect on my ASUS Laptop with Windows 10 Home version 20H2. Recently I tried to restore an earlier Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 Image... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by junglee, Nov 6, 2020.

1. junglee Win User

Free Macrium Reflect fails to restore the Windows 1mage

I use Macrium Reflect on my ASUS Laptop with Windows 10 Home version 20H2. Recently I tried to restore an earlier Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 Image with Macrium Reflect on my Laptop but the restoration failed several times and I got the following message. Otherwise my Laptop is working fine. Please help me to put my Macrium Reflect up and running again.

Free Macrium Reflect fails to restore the Windows 1mage [​IMG]

:)

junglee, Nov 6, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Free Macrium Reflect fails to restore the Windows 1mage [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Nov 6, 2020
  3. Ed-jo Win User
    Issues with Macrium Reflect and SyncToy programs Windows 10.

trying to create a task for synctoy, or any other program fails, also scheduler not working for macrium reflect either, any help appreciated.

Old title: cant create a task get multiple errors.

Ed-jo, Nov 6, 2020
  4. Cliff S Win User

New Macrium Reflect Updates

Something I found interesting:
    New Feature: Automatic System Restore Macrium Software Blog

Cliff S, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Free Macrium Reflect fails to restore the Windows 1mage - Similar Threads - Free Macrium Reflect

2. Macrium Reflect laptop restore fails

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect laptop restore fails: Hello, This is my first post. thanks in advance for any help. My problem is I made an image backup of my laptop and later did an image restore. No errors were indicated in the create or restore. However after the restore completed, the laptop would not boot. It went straight...
  3. Restoring Image by free Macrium Reflect

Restoring Image by free Macrium Reflect: In the past I was able to restore a Disk Image in the Windows 10 interface without using the Rescue Disk. Lately this is no longer possible and restoration through the Rescue Disk is the only way now. This is not a big hassle but it is an unwelcome nag. Is it possible to go...
  4. Alternative to Macrium Reflect Free?

Alternative to Macrium Reflect Free?: Can anyone recommend an alternative to Macrium Reflect Free as a backup tool? I want something that does disk imaging, as opposed to just backing up files. I have been fighting with Reflect Free on two computers and have got to the point where, even if I ever do get it...
  5. Macrium Reflect FAILED

Macrium Reflect FAILED: Whenever I try to restore a Macrium Reflect image, it says: Macrium Reflect has encountered a serious problem: Dump file 'C:\reflectv6.1-871-x64-0.dmp was created. Please email this file to L: support@macrium.com What free image programs WORK in Windows 10? 26818
  6. Macrium Reflect free

Macrium Reflect free: Hi guys ,so I am using macrium free for backing up my laptop windows 10 pro which do not contain any dvd rom.i have a 252 gb external hard disk which I would like to use for creating the recovery disk or iso. my problem is that I do not want to use the full 250 gb for this...
  7. Macrium reflect free

Macrium reflect free: Now it will not reinstall saying it cannot find the target I am going to run sfc then dism
  8. Macrium Reflect & backups & restore

Macrium Reflect & backups & restore: I threw MACRIUM into the title because I knew it would get Caledon Ken's attention as he keeps recommending it. My problem with any kind of backups is that when you do so, you are copying all existing errors, bugs and other problems that exist, so you're not getting a...
  9. Macrium reflect free compatibility

Macrium reflect free compatibility: Short question are the images produced on reflect 5.1 compatible with 6.Long question: I have backed up my laptop over wireless to a network drive. Laptop is running xp and networked desktop is running win 10. I plan to change my laptop hard drive to an SSD but need to...
  10. Macrium Reflect Free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Macrium Reflect Free: Good Day All just curious if this looks right [img] the fourth section of my C: drive is all red meaning full (almost) is this normal Thanks in ADV for any info 97310