Windows 10: Free minecraft 10 edition

Discus and support Free minecraft 10 edition in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi i'm told that i can get a free minecraft 10 edition if i bought the java edition before February 2018, i got java edition since June, 2014 BUT it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by omrikatzir, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Free minecraft 10 edition

Hi i'm told that i can get a free minecraft 10 edition if i bought the java edition before February 2018, i got java edition since June, 2014 BUT it leads me to the non free edition reedem, why is that?

:)

omrikatzir, Jul 14, 2020

2. Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Latram Win User

Free minecraft 10 edition

Latram, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

Free minecraft 10 edition

1. Free minecraft 10 edition - Similar Threads - Free minecraft edition

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free: I redeemed mine years ago and played the minecraft windows 10 edition. Then when they restarted the free code I suddenly lost mine. I know I redeemed it I literally flew in a creative world on it. How do I get it back?...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free Copy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free Copy: I had redeemed my free copy of Minecraft windows 10 a long time ago on a relative's Microsoft account. I no longer have access to the account and would still like to play Windows 10 Edition without purchasing the game again. Is there anything I could do to get another copy?...
  4. minecraft windows 10 edition for free if you have minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 edition for free if you have minecraft java edition: Hi. im a minecraft java edition user and recently upgraded my device to windows 10 this year. i keep hearing about how we can get minecraft windows 10 edition free of charge if we own a legitimate copy of minecraft java edition. so is it possible?...
  5. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free: Back in 2014, I had gotten Minecraft: Java Edition. A few days ago, I learned I could get Windows 10 Edition for free but when I checked, there was no code. I learned a couple minutes ago the code expired back in April. As this was not advertised to me at all, is there a way...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Free Copy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Free Copy: I haven't played in a long while so I haven't been keeping up with Minecraft or anything like that but a group of friends recently got back into it on PS4 and I apparently missed out on the free offer. I qualify as I purchased Minecraft in 2010 and it was my understanding...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free of charge if Java Edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free of charge if Java Edition?: Hello, i have heard that you can unlock the Windows 10 Edition for free if you have the Java Edition. Unfortunately I don't get a gift code when I register on the Mojang website, does anyone know what the problem is? I know the Java Edition is better but I find it...
  8. Minecraft: Windows 10 edition free code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft: Windows 10 edition free code: Hello, I recently got back into minecraft on my xbox and my friend said if I bought Java edition before 2018 I would be able to redeem a code under my mojang account on my pc at account.mojang.com but the short paragraph saying that I could download windows 10 edition is not...
  9. Downloading Free Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading Free Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft: I have owned Minecraft for Java for a number of years. I am trying to download the Windows 10 Edition for a new PC but don't see it in my microsoft account, the Microsoft Store, my minecraft account, or my mojang account. Please advise....
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 edition free download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition free download: I recently found out that I can redeem a code for the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft, but was quickly disappointed to see that there are currently no codes. I have seen on other websites that people are saying that there are no more codes given out and if that is false,...