Windows 10: Free Minecraft Windows 10 code with Java edition not working

Discus and support Free Minecraft Windows 10 code with Java edition not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I am aware that a while ago, there was an issue with the redeem box being grayed out. I have also heard that they fixed that, but I bought the game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DamianCrawford, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Free Minecraft Windows 10 code with Java edition not working

So I am aware that a while ago, there was an issue with the redeem box being grayed out. I have also heard that they fixed that, but I bought the game in 2017 and the box is still to this day, grayed out and if I click it, it just says, "Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later! "

I am asking if ANYONE knows how to fix this, because I am steadily approaching the final date for redeeming the code. If anyone knows, please respond before April 20th 2020.

:)

DamianCrawford, Mar 31, 2020

2. Minecraft Java and Windows 10 edition

For a long time i've wanted to play minecraft with my friends,but they own Minecraft Java edition,and i own Minecraft Windows 10 edition. And we can't connect to eachother. Will there be a way to make Java and Windows 10 have the same playable servers?

Alin Marinas, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Windows 10 edition Minecraft to JAVA

Hi Jaden

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Is Minecraft for Windows 10 included with the purchase of Minecraft: Java Edition? Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account. Log into account.mojang.com,
    and under the “My Games” heading you will find a button to claim your gift code. If you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition after October 19th, 2018, the button will not be there, so if you’re unsure of when you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition, that’s a good
    way to check. Pressing the button will generate a token and send you to a Microsoft redemption page.

Mojang Account

If that does not work....

This issue requires contacting support, let them put you through a tier 2 support so they can investigate your Microsoft Account, because that is likely where the issue lies why you can't redeem it.

https://partner.support.services.microsoft.com/...

Andre for Directly, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Free Minecraft Windows 10 code with Java edition not working

Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

Free Minecraft Windows 10 code with Java edition not working

1. Free Minecraft Windows 10 code with Java edition not working - Similar Threads - Free Minecraft code

2. minecraft windows 10 edition for free if you have minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 edition for free if you have minecraft java edition: Hi. im a minecraft java edition user and recently upgraded my device to windows 10 this year. i keep hearing about how we can get minecraft windows 10 edition free of charge if we own a legitimate copy of minecraft java edition. so is it possible?...
  3. Claim a free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, With Java Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Claim a free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, With Java Edition: I have a copy of minecraft that i bought before october 2018, and i'm aware that i can have a free windows 10 edition, but since Mojang accounts migrated to microsoft i don't know how to claim it....
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition free versionfrom java not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition free versionfrom java not working: Hello, A few years ago, around 2016, I purchased minecraft JAVA edition. I loved the game, and around July 2019, I realized I could get a bonus windows 10 edition free! I did it, and sure enough it worked. Well, for a year. I logged on earlier today, and to my surprise, I...
  5. Code for Minecraft Java Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Code for Minecraft Java Edition: My problem is that I can't redeem a code because I was never given one and when I go to the Microsoft Store to play RTX it says I have to buy it. I bought this Minecraft in 2014-2015. I have looked and seen other Q&A but I can't exactly solve my problem....
  6. Request Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code with Java Edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Request Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code with Java Edition?: Hello, i have now learned from several sources that you can request a free code for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition with a Minecraft Java Edition Now I want to play with a friend who plays Minecraft via the Nintendo Switch. My problem: I cannot find any information on how...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free of charge if Java Edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free of charge if Java Edition?: Hello, i have heard that you can unlock the Windows 10 Edition for free if you have the Java Edition. Unfortunately I don't get a gift code when I register on the Mojang website, does anyone know what the problem is? I know the Java Edition is better but I find it...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for free from buying Minecraft Java.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for free from buying Minecraft Java.: Hi, A few years ago I got Minecraft Java Edition and I noticed that I also got Minecraft Windows 10 with it, but I was using Windows 7 at the time. And I got windows 10 now and went to https://account.mojang.com to redeem my free version of Minecraft Windows 10, but it isn't...
  9. Minecraft: Windows 10 edition free code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft: Windows 10 edition free code: Hello, I recently got back into minecraft on my xbox and my friend said if I bought Java edition before 2018 I would be able to redeem a code under my mojang account on my pc at account.mojang.com but the short paragraph saying that I could download windows 10 edition is not...
  10. Minecraft Java code only gives free trial of the Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java code only gives free trial of the Windows 10 Edition: I just recently wanted to play with my friend on the PC who owns a switch and found I could only do that with the Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft. Since I had owned the game for years I was able to redeem a code to get the Windows 10 Edition for free since that's what it told...