Windows 10: Free Mobile APP Of MS WORD and OFFICE ?

Discus and support Free Mobile APP Of MS WORD and OFFICE ? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello, Just came across the free (called "mobile") downloads of MS WORD, etc. for W10. From what I can see, they really are free. Sure I am missing... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Robert11, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Robert11 Win User

Free Mobile APP Of MS WORD and OFFICE ?

Hello,

Just came across the free (called "mobile") downloads of MS WORD, etc. for W10.
    From what I can see, they really are free.

Sure I am missing something:

If free, why would anyone buy Office ?

What am I, as usual, missing ?
    Thought I would ask here first before downloading. Pros and cons of, etc. ?

Not sure what it is called, but apparently there id also a basic WORD word processor included with
    Windows 10. Better than the previous ?

Any comments on (either) would be appreciated.

(or just download the free Libre Suite ?)

Bob

:)

Robert11, Jun 19, 2018

2. Can't Find the Office Mobile apps!

I recently purchased a LG Lancet Windows-based phone and have searched both the Windows Store & my all apps list, but I still cannot find the Office Mobile apps (Word Mobile, Excel Mobile, PowerPoint Mobile, etc.). The only Office-related app on the phone
    is simply called Office and I just don't know if that app is the right one to use!!! Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

joshuatonsing, Jun 20, 2018
  3. My MS Office 2013 apps have disappeared

I still cannot find my MS Office 2013 apps to pin them to my start menu. I found a folder labeled MS Excel.exe, but it was empty. These were listed in my list of apps and I pinned Word and Excel to my start screen, but after the last Windows update they
    disappeared from the list of apps and from the start screen. The excel icon I had pinned to my task bar also was removed. I paid good money for this office suite and I should be able to use the apps without this hassle

RobertJulia, Jun 20, 2018
  4. Wynona Win User

Free MS Office Alternative

Nice!

I posted here not because I was interested in an alternative, since I have a subscription to Office 365, but it's nice to see all the other freebies.

Suggestion, please . . . For those who don't know how to get them, when you suggest a freebie, could you post a link?

Thanks for the other suggestions so far.

LibreOffice Official Site: Home | LibreOffice - Free Office Suite - Fun Project - Fantastic People
    Google Docs: docs.google.com
    Polaris Office: Polaris Office
    MS Office for Android: Microsoft Office for Android Tablet | Outlook, Word, Excel (Just be sure your tablet is 10.1" or smaller or you'll need a subscription)

Wynona, Jun 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Free Mobile APP Of MS WORD and OFFICE ? - Similar Threads - Free Mobile APP

2. office 365 for free on mobil phone

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    office 365 for free on mobil phone: Hello,My Windows mobile phone should use Microsoft 365 for free because of the small display. But every month I get ask for license and cannot change and save my office documents. How I can tell office 365 that my device is for free? When I click to register, I'm ask for free...
  3. MS Office

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office: I an thinking about buying a Microsoft office home and student or a Office professional. What is the difference between the home and student and the professional? Thanks, Frank 129227
  4. Free Word

in Windows 10 Customization
    Free Word: Someone told me about the Free Word offer and I downloaded it. But I don't like it and I want to go back to before I downloaded it. I can't find a way to undo this and I'm so unhappy. I thought it would be just like the Word doc I've been using. Anyway I just wish I could...
  5. Lost MS Word

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost MS Word: My 2016 computer came with MS Word installed, but it was recently removed. How may I recover programs that were included with the computer ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-ms-word/dc2be46f-938f-40f2-8ee2-b772e0bc915c
  6. ms word not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ms word not working: unable to edit documents https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-word-not-working/b439f02a-6add-4671-9af2-6f8d20909da7"
  7. Free Mobile APP Of MS WORD ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Free Mobile APP Of MS WORD ?: Hello, Just came across the free (called "mobile") downloads of MS WORD, etc. for W10. From what I can see, they really are free. Sure I am missing something: If free, why would anyone buy Office ? What am I, as usual, missing ? Thought I would ask here first before...
  8. Free MS Office Alternative

Free MS Office Alternative: For those who would like an alternative to Microsoft Office for one reason or another (cost mainly), here's a free alternative; WPS for Business: Get a one-year WPS Office Business license for free - CNET 38182
  9. configuration on ms word

configuration on ms word: In windows 10 I get “configuring ms home and student 2007 “ every time a open a word file. This takes a long time to run before I can open the file. 104648
  10. losing MS Word

in Windows 10 Support
    losing MS Word: I don't want anything to do with MS Word. I have Word Perfect on my computer. Every document wants to open in MS Word. I know how to click a document, then right click, and then choose Word Perfect, but I don't want to go through all that every time I want to open a document....