Windows 10: free moving fish aquarium background

Discus and support free moving fish aquarium background in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am 68 yrs, I have high anxiety haven been told that a fish moving background could help calm me. Where can I download one and it be safe from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KitnKat, Feb 11, 2020.

1. KitnKat Win User

free moving fish aquarium background

I am 68 yrs, I have high anxiety haven been told that a fish moving background could help calm me. Where can I download one and it be safe from viruses?

Thanking you in advance.

:)

KitnKat, Feb 11, 2020
  2. Anhnie Win User

Want aquarium and farming games...

I like to play games on my phone.

I just wish we have those fish aquarium and farming games like they have with the iphone and andriod does... huhuhu...

Why won't those game company work with our windows phone? I just wish they did...

Anhnie, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Background applications

Hi Robert,

We understand that you don't want some apps to run on the background of your computer. What we suggest is to
    control which apps are allowed to run in the background. To see which apps have permission, just follow the below steps:

• Open the Start menu or Start screen and select “Settings.”
    • Click or tap the “Privacy” icon in the Settings.
    • Scroll down to the bottom of the list and select “Background apps.”
    • You’ll see a list of apps that have permission to run in the background with an “On/Off” toggle.
    Just bear in mind that, apps normally run in the background to update their live tiles, download new data, and receive notifications. If you want an app to continue performing these functions, you should allow it to continue running in
    the background.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Feb 11, 2020
  4. free moving fish aquarium background

Slideshow as desktop background.

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Logo Key + I. Then click on Personalization.
    • Click on Background to change it.
    For reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-change-desktop-background

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

free moving fish aquarium background

1. free moving fish aquarium background - Similar Threads - free moving fish

2. Big Fish Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big Fish Games: Can someone please explain why the Big Fish app is no longer responding when I open it to either continue my game, or activate a new game purchase? I've been all over the map about this, with no result. Filed 2 new tickets with Big Fish over it. The cart checkout keeps...
  3. Big Fish Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Big Fish Games: Can someone please explain why the Big Fish app is no longer responding when I open it to either continue my game, or activate a new game purchase? I've been all over the map about this, with no result. Filed 2 new tickets with Big Fish over it. The cart checkout keeps...
  4. Fishing Planet dlc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fishing Planet dlc: I recently bought a fishing planet dlc for the pc version using Microsoft store. It says I own it but whenever I click on it it shows the price and whatnot. I tried loading up the game and the contents of the purchase arent showing up. How do I fix this?...
  5. Dream Aquarium Install problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dream Aquarium Install problems: I am having trouble trying to install and Run the Screen Saver Dream Aquarium....Please Help... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dream-aquarium-install-problems/8200a45e-6d82-42c6-ac44-830c2cd47dc1
  6. fishing issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    fishing issue: My Microsoft account was hacked a while ago. Since that I have changed a password and removed malware. But I’ve found an unknown device linked to my account recently. I do not have any access to that device but it is tracking me and doing fishing, I consider...
  7. clown fish

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    clown fish: Hi No matter what i do i cant prevent this from showing up on startup Deleted everywhere any suggestions Thank you Timmy [img] 155608
  8. Moving Background?

Moving Background?: Heya, just wondering if it is possible to have a moving background for you windows pc? It would be pretty nice! Also I'm new here so Hiiii! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-background/30466f06-f7a5-4337-b616-347d15a336fa
  9. Big Fish Games.

Big Fish Games.: Hello. Some Big Fish games open at the top left side of the screen at a very reduced size. Some games look good but the cursor is so tiny as to hardly be seen. I have Windows 10. HP Envy. 8th Generation Intel Core i7 processor. NVIDIA GeForce MX150 dedicated graphics....
  10. Big Fish Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big Fish Games: Hi, Does anyone know why certain Big Fish games no longer work correctly since 1803 update, particularly those developed by Elephant Games. Thank You 112754