Windows 10: Free Music Editing Software

Discus and support Free Music Editing Software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm looking for software that can edit music files i.e. fade in/out, snipping, etc. Any suggestions? Cheers! 1407 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bigseb, Dec 9, 2013.

1. bigseb Win User

Free Music Editing Software

I'm looking for software that can edit music files i.e. fade in/out, snipping, etc. Any suggestions?

Cheers!

:)

bigseb, Dec 9, 2013
  2. praveenvb Win User

i want free download nokia N73 Music edition support divx smart player software

i want free download nokia N73 Music edition support divx smart player software

praveenvb, Dec 9, 2013
  3. What type of Nokia n73??

Technically you can as it's just a matter of loading the software variant of the type of N73-1 that you want. I has Nokia load my original N73-1 with the music edition software so essentially my phone is now a music edition N73-1 without the black covers,
    and the good thing is that once you have loaded one music edition software variant NSU will always in future update your phone with Music software i.e it always stays that way!

Dunnoif Nkia there would help you with that but I have a VIP status with Nokia here so they did mine for free!

mbamg---01, Dec 9, 2013
  4. LEE
    Lee Win User

Adobe put out some of its CS2 Suite for free as abandon ware a little over 1 year ago (might have been more) which included Adobe Audition 3.0 which would do what you are looking for (was an excellent program back in the day, and I still use it for the reasons you are looking for. Here is a link to a site you can download it from. . .*Smile

If you need the serials please let me know (they are good and not pirated).

5. bigseb Win User
    bigseb, Dec 10, 2013
  6. LEE
    Lee Win User
    Adobe Audition 3.0 is also free (abandon ware) and probably better.(though older). Adobe bought out Zillion Software back in the around 2005 or close to that which at the time put out Cool Edit and Cool Edit Pro 2000 (which at the time was probably the best editing audio software at the time (I always thought it was better then Sony's Sound Forge). . .just saying (it is Free).

7. bigseb Win User
    It's also a 350Mb download... to much for mucking about...

bigseb, Dec 10, 2013
  8. LEE
    Lee Win User

Is your internet service that slow. . .sometimes I forget other people are not on a T1. . .:yuck:

9. bigseb Win User
    Slow and expensive. And unreliable. Too often I have started a download, gotten halfway (or even close to the end) just to lose the connection and have to start over.

bigseb, Dec 11, 2013
  10. LittleJay Win User
    I feel your pain. My previous ISP was slow and undependable, but at least it had unlimited uploads and downloads. I switched over to a Verizon 4g mobile hot spot, which is very fast, but it is more expensive and limits me to 5 Gbs/month.

LittleJay, Dec 11, 2013
  11. I couldn't live with slow internet!

HarriePateman, Aug 26, 2014
  12. Gornot Win User
    Despite having this ancient thread resurrected, recently there has been an amazing new piece of FREE software for editing audio:

ocenaudio

Gornot, Sep 4, 2014
  13. Free Music Editing Software

Nice post, Gornot!

Download and tested *Biggrin

HarriePateman, Sep 13, 2014
  14. Gornot Win User
    Pretty much serves all my needs just as good as Sound Forge. I have yet to figure out some stuff, though, like snapping selections to markers and stuff. Too bad the official website has no tutorials and how-tos, but I've contacted the devs a couple of times now with some questions and they were happy to help.

Gornot, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Free Music Editing Software - Similar Threads - Free Music Editing

2. Music editing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Music editing: Hi all when I edit my songs in MP3tag Groove music keeps popping up. Is there anyway I can prevent this, I have had it on other machines before. I have tried stopping at start up but I get asked How do I want to run this I have a feeling factory reset will not help any help...
  3. Music editing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Music editing: Hi all when I edit my songs in MP3tag Groove music keeps popping up. Is there anyway I can prevent this, I have had it on other machines before. I have tried stopping at start up but I get asked How do I want to run this I have a feeling factory reset will not help any help...
  4. Music editing

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Good free image editing software?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Good free image editing software?: Hello there, do you know a good image editing software which is free of charge? For example to create icons and so on. Thanks in advance. Gute kostenlose Bildbearbeitungssoftware?
  6. Is the music in Microsoft's PHOTOS App for Video Editing Royalty-Free Music

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is the music in Microsoft's PHOTOS App for Video Editing Royalty-Free Music: Is the music in Microsoft's PHOTOS App for Video Editing Royalty-Free Music? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-music-in-microsofts-photos-app-for-video/39970ae4-d6b1-41c6-900c-13a416cfe18c
  7. Free photo editing software

Free photo editing software: I see a download that mimics the old PICASA: https://picasa.en.uptodown.com/windows. Is this legit? Is it malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-photo-editing-software/c50baf82-b489-4945-a6a1-0dbc9d795db2
  8. Free Software

Free Software: Is there a list for free software on the website; like the one on Windows 7 forum? 120742
  9. bitdefender free edition

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    bitdefender free edition: to my surprise, it installed on windows 10. can I assume it does what it is supposed to? edit: I posted this question on the bitdefender forum. I saw that the latest build of free edition was announced with the hope that it would support windows 10. My immediate reaction...
  10. What free or affordable video editing software are you using?

What free or affordable video editing software are you using?: Hey guys, I'm doing a research and was hoping you could help me with it. I'm trying to find out what the most popular free or affordable (under $50) video editing software is. Windows OS, of course. Please write in comments what program you are using or used in the past and...