Windows 10: Free Music Thursday: Snap up 7 albums from the Windows Store

Discus and support Free Music Thursday: Snap up 7 albums from the Windows Store in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Seven albums that usually range in price from $7.99 to $13.99 are now free from the Windows Store – but only until 11:59 p.m. PT Thursday night.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Free Music Thursday: Snap up 7 albums from the Windows Store

Source: Free Music Thursday: Snap up 7 albums from the Windows Store, including Nick Jonas’ ‘Last Year Was Complicated’ - The Fire Hose

:)

Brink, Dec 14, 2016
  2. Roy 59er Win User

How To download Music in Microsoft Windows Phone ?

Just downloaded a music app from the store a great one is,,Free music unlimited,,it allows you to download whole albums and it's you guessed it,free if you downloaded my music cloud as well you can store up to 250 tracks there for free but there are lots
    of free music apps you can download from the store

Roy 59er, Dec 14, 2016
  3. Windows Phone Music/OneDrive Syncing Problems

Yesterday I had a similar issue, but it was with an album that I downloaded to my phone via my xBox Music Pass subscription. When I opened up the music app on the phone, the album only showed 4 or 5 of the songs, and there were about 6 or 7 songs NOT shown.

I opened up the Files app on the phone and navigated to the Music\Xbox Music\Subscription Cache folder (since it was an album I was subscribing to and not one that I owned)....I eventually got to a folder for the album I had downloaded and could confirm
    that the entire album of songs were stored on the phone.

Then I opened up the music app again, tapped on the album to view the list of music from the album and fiddled around with it a little, tapping the album, going back, tapping the artist. Finally, and I'm not exactly sure how it happened, all of the songs
    showed up in the album's list.

Julie fka profjulie, Dec 14, 2016
Thema:

Free Music Thursday: Snap up 7 albums from the Windows Store

1. Free Music Thursday: Snap up 7 albums from the Windows Store - Similar Threads - Free Music Thursday

2. How to transfer music album from media player to ipod.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer music album from media player to ipod.: Trying to transfer/sync music album from media player to ipod. After set up, and click on "start sync," I get error message that a technical problem will not allow the sync... I have Windows 11, ipod version 11+, media player upgrade. Can't find issue......
  3. free upgrade from windows 7?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    free upgrade from windows 7?: I'm hoping to upgrade my desktop from windows 7 to a more current supported version of windows; hopefully for free. Does anyone have any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-upgrade-from-windows-7/38366330-9fe7-4f3f-ba35-e0ed514290d3
  4. free upgrade from windows 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    free upgrade from windows 7?: I'm hoping to upgrade my desktop from windows 7 to a more current supported version of windows; hopefully for free. Does anyone have any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-upgrade-from-windows-7/38366330-9fe7-4f3f-ba35-e0ed514290d3
  5. Groove Music syncing some of my music from my Music library into one "Unknown Album".

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Groove Music syncing some of my music from my Music library into one "Unknown Album".: I tried everything: Resetting database by deleting all files from Database folder Resetting app itself Re-adding Music library folder Changing the location of my music library and then adding The metadata that was synced to "Unknown album" (album artist, artist name,...
  6. Groove Music Unknown Album/Artist Album Art

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Groove Music Unknown Album/Artist Album Art: Having this issue with Groove Music for a long time where it acquires a random album art from the music collection and assigns it to files without a specific Album or Artist name in its metadata. It's really annoying and I was wondering if anyone here knew how to fix it. I've...
  7. Groove Music change the album photo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Groove Music change the album photo: When i tried to change the photo album because it messed up i let 10 mins and it did not change why ? [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-change-the-album-photo/46984a48-d4ca-4d2e-aa96-b29f989c646b
  8. How to delete music album metadata

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to delete music album metadata: I want to delete Groove music album metadata. My Mac OS 9 cannot read that album because of these metadata. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-music-album-metadata/7d62b5d8-33fd-432b-92fc-396a16368e74"
  9. Get nine holiday albums for free from the Windows Store

in Windows 10 News
    Get nine holiday albums for free from the Windows Store: We’re excited to let you know that we’re giving away holiday albums in the US, available in the Windows Store for free!* The albums include holiday songs from Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Mary J. Blige, the classic album from Vince Guaraldi Trio, A Charlie Brown Christmas,...
  10. Get 10 of the top albums of 2015 in the Windows Store for free

in Windows 10 News
    Get 10 of the top albums of 2015 in the Windows Store for free: I’m Christina Calio, and I’m on the Groove team here at Microsoft. Today I’m happy to let you know that we’re making 10 of the top albums from 2015 available in the Windows Store, for free for our Windows 10 fans as a gift from us for the holidays, and to say thank you for...