Windows 10: Free Net Monitoring Tools?

Discus and support Free Net Monitoring Tools? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, we have users within our company who have wireless LTE data purchased from the company. I'd like to know if anyone knows of free software that can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CntrlAltDel, Aug 20, 2021.

1. Free Net Monitoring Tools?

Hi, we have users within our company who have wireless LTE data purchased from the company. I'd like to know if anyone knows of free software that can be used to monitor with more detail than Windows Data Usage option data usage and which devices are connected to that particular local network as well.

:)

CntrlAltDel, Aug 20, 2021

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Aug 20, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 20, 2021
  4. Free Net Monitoring Tools?

Error "Unhandled Exception has occured in your application" Microsoft .Net Framework

Hi Nicholas,

I realize that you face difficulty with .Net Framework. I will certainly help you.

I suggest to uncheck and recheck the .Net Framework from the Turn Windows features on or off.

Please follow the steps:

• Press Windows logo + R key and type
      appwiz.cpl
      and press enter.

• Select Turn windows features on or off from the left panel and uncheck
      .Net Framework.

After unchecking please do restart the computer and again recheck the option.

I Suggest you to download and run the .NET Framework Cleanup Tool from the below article.

.NET Framework Cleanup Tool User's Guide

I also, suggest you to download and install the latest version (.NET Framework 4.6.1) from the above link.

Please get back to us if you still face any difficulty with .Net Framework.

Thank you.

Prahalad Aramanda, Aug 20, 2021
Thema:

Free Net Monitoring Tools?

1. Free Net Monitoring Tools? - Similar Threads - Free Net Monitoring

2. Top Free Tools for Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Top Free Tools for Windows 11: While Windows 11 has some almighty features built into the operating system, there are some free tools from third parties that enhance the experience. You don’t have to settle for a bland screen with the default settings. You’ll also have some fun functions to play with. To...
  3. Free disk management tool.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Free disk management tool.: I have a couple things I need to do with the drives I own. I would like to convert a dynamic disk to basic. I also need to extend a drive to an empty volume behind it, hence why I can't do it in the windows tool. Thanks in advance....
  4. either net free.

either net free.: right know the only way I can be on the internet is through the Ethernet cable, I want to be free of so I can go any where in my home. I need some to call me to help me. I am not a computer littered. Please help....
  5. Looking for a simple, free network tool

Looking for a simple, free network tool: Hey guys; I am looking to map my local home network. My Optimum Altice router doesn't give me the info I want. I am looking for a free and simple tool that I can install locally to view the ip addresses and hostnames of each connected device. What do you recommend? Thanks...
  6. Hard Disk Sentinel for free-excellent tool to check/monitor HDD & SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hard Disk Sentinel for free-excellent tool to check/monitor HDD & SSD: Hard Disk Sentinel Standard Edition Hard Drive Software 100% Worth getting from bitsdujour. Only valid today. Excellent helpful text summary report and tools. 118695
  7. Free Windows Cleanup Tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free Windows Cleanup Tool: Another choice to use over CCleaner if you desire to do so. Download Free Windows Cleanup Tool - MajorGeeks Free Windows Cleanup Tool is a free app with a collection of tools to optimize your PC's performance. Video tutorial available. Free Windows Cleanup Tool has a...
  8. Any free customization tools?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any free customization tools?: Win10 made me finally ditch Linux. But one thing I miss was the ease of customization. Are there any free tools to do this on Windows? I know there's Start10 and all that, but I'd prefer not to shell out cash and have extra software running just to do such a mundane thing as...
  9. Most effective free privacy tool

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Most effective free privacy tool: Just wondering what others are using to tackle the privacy issues in Windows 10; snooping, telemetry etc. Spybot's Anti-Beacon, O&O's Shut Up10, something else or a combination? Would like to lock it down as much as possible. Thanks for any advice / suggestions! 67110
  10. Five free tools for managing partitions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Five free tools for managing partitions: Most modern operating systems contain built-in tools for creating, deleting, or resizing partitions. But many users find that third-party tools make these types of tasks easier, since such tools might not have the same limitations as a native partition management utility....