Windows 10: Free .NET Training - Videos from .NET Conf 2017 now available

Discus and support Free .NET Training - Videos from .NET Conf 2017 now available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; .NET Conf 2017 is done and it was great. We had three days of sessions, and two of the days had two tracks, so there's more than 40 hours of great free... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Free .NET Training - Videos from .NET Conf 2017 now available

Source: Free .NET Training - The Videos from .NET Conf 2017 are now available - Scott Hanselman

See more: .NET Conf 2017 Channel 9

:)

Brink, Oct 4, 2017
  2. Rus-pa Win User

Update status 0x80096002, plain windows update stopped working

here's the command log. I went through this process twice, the second time without the typo, but the same error is still there

Free .NET Training - Videos from .NET Conf 2017 now available [​IMG]

C:\WINDOWS\system32>net stop wuauserv

The Windows Update service is not started.

More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 3521.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>net stop cryptSvcnet stop bits

The syntax of this command is:

NET STOP

service

C:\WINDOWS\system32>net stop msiserver

The Windows Installer service is not started.

More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 3521.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>cd C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download

C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download>dir

Volume in drive C has no label.

Volume Serial Number is 5C2A-A0ED

Directory of C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download

18/09/2017 18:26 <DIR> .

18/09/2017 18:26 <DIR> ..

18/09/2017 18:26 <DIR> SharedFileCache

0 File(s) 0 bytes

3 Dir(s) 42.904.571.904 bytes free

C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download>rd SharedFileCache

C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download>dir

Volume in drive C has no label.

Volume Serial Number is 5C2A-A0ED

Directory of C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download

20/09/2017 17:49 <DIR> .

20/09/2017 17:49 <DIR> ..

0 File(s) 0 bytes

2 Dir(s) 42.903.756.800 bytes free

C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download>net start wuauserv

The Windows Update service is starting.

The Windows Update service was started successfully.

C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download>net start cryptSvc

The requested service has already been started.

More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 2182.

C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download>net start bits

The Background Intelligent Transfer Service service is starting.

The Background Intelligent Transfer Service service was started successfully.

C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download>net start msiserver

The Windows Installer service is starting.

The Windows Installer service was started successfully.

Rus-pa, Oct 4, 2017
  3. Windows 10 touch keyboard doesn't dock

I don't think that this is a bug, it's more than "works as designed". When you use Windows Mobile 10 you'll see that the keyboard works exactly the same. I don't like this behaviour, but I guess for Microsoft it's okay. I would like to see better Developer
    support when writing touch-aware applications.

By the way - visit www.devcouch.de for free .net training videos.

ManuelWenk, Oct 4, 2017
Thema:

Free .NET Training - Videos from .NET Conf 2017 now available

1. Free .NET Training - Videos from .NET Conf 2017 now available - Similar Threads - Free NET Training

2. Free Net Monitoring Tools?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Free Net Monitoring Tools?: Hi, we have users within our company who have wireless LTE data purchased from the company. I'd like to know if anyone knows of free software that can be used to monitor with more detail than Windows Data Usage option data usage and which devices are connected to that...
  3. Microsoft Edge WebView2 for .NET and more now available

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge WebView2 for .NET and more now available: Today, we are excited to announce that Microsoft Edge WebView2 is now generally available for use in production .NET 5, .NET Core, and .NET Framework WinForms and WPF applications on existing Windows versions! Additionally, we are thrilled to announce that...
  4. .NET 5.0 Launches at .NET Conf on November 10-12

in Windows 10 News
    .NET 5.0 Launches at .NET Conf on November 10-12: .NET Conf is a free, three-day, virtual developer event co-organized by the .NET community and Microsoft. This year .NET 5.0 will launch at .NET Conf 2020. Come celebrate and learn about the new release. .NET Conf has been a virtual event since the beginning, and this year...
  5. either net free.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    either net free.: right know the only way I can be on the internet is through the Ethernet cable, I want to be free of so I can go any where in my home. I need some to call me to help me. I am not a computer littered. Please help....
  6. Announcing .NET 5.0 Preview 3 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET 5.0 Preview 3 now available: Today, weâ&#128;&#153;re releasing .NET 5.0 Preview 3. It contains a set of new features and performance improvements. Weâ&#128;&#153;re continuing to work on the bigger features that will define the 5.0 release. The .NET 5.0 Preview 1 post covers what we are planning on...
  7. Announcing .NET 5.0 Preview 2 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET 5.0 Preview 2 now available: Today, weâ&#128;&#153;re releasing .NET 5.0 Preview 2. It contains a set of smaller features and performance improvements. Weâ&#128;&#153;re continuing to work on the bigger features that will define the 5.0 release, some of which are starting to show up as initial designs at...
  8. .NET Core September 2018 Update now available

in Windows 10 News
    .NET Core September 2018 Update now available: Today, we are releasing the .NET Core September 2018 Update. This update includes .NET Core 2.1.4 and .NET Core SDK 2.1.402 and contains important reliability fixes. Security CVE-2018-8409: .NET Core Denial Of Service Vulnerability A denial of service vulnerability exists...
  9. .NET Framework 4.7.2 now available

in Windows 10 News
    .NET Framework 4.7.2 now available: Today, we are happy to announce the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2 is available on Windows Update, Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) and Microsoft Update (MU) Catalog. This release includes quality and reliability updates based on early feedback on .NET Framework 4.7.2.....
  10. Watch .NET Conf 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Watch .NET Conf 2017: .NET Conf starts today. It’s a three-day, free, virtual and global .NET conference. All you need to do is point your web browser to channel9.msdn.com, starting at 8AM Pacific Time. We have a packed agenda with a great set of expert .NET developers. What will you learn?...