Windows 10: Free Online training for Azure Data Lake

Discus and support Free Online training for Azure Data Lake in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We are pleased to announce the availability of new, free online training for Azure Data Lake. We’ve designed this training to get developers ramped up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Free Online training for Azure Data Lake

Source: Online training for Azure Data Lake | Blog | Microsoft Azure

:)

Brink, Aug 2, 2017

2. Windows 10 Enterprise

Did Microsoft had any brief training courses on Window 10 Pro configuration and setup?

I seen for office azure and lots of other MS products in MVA, but not for Windows 10 Pro.

Shibu Varughese, Aug 2, 2017
  3. What can/can't an organisation do when I connect to an Azure AD?

Please Read the Amazon Kindle FREE book
    Fundamentals of Azure
    before posting in the TechNet Azure conference

This free books contains everything you need to know about Azure AD.

or get the PDF direct from the Microsoft Virtual Academy
    Free Microsoft Azure books for download

Jimbohalo10, Aug 2, 2017
Thema:

Free Online training for Azure Data Lake

1. Free Online training for Azure Data Lake - Similar Threads - Free Online training

2. Microsoft Azure Free Education License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Azure Free Education License: I recently activated Windows 10 Education using a free license from the Azure portal formerly Microsoft Imagine for students. I'm wondering what the limitations of such a license are and if the university from which I obtained it adds my personal PC to their network and can...
  3. Is Microsoft azure free?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is Microsoft azure free?: Hi, I'm wondering if microsoft azure is free, or has a free plan. And if it has a trial only for free, how long is the trial. Also, if i dont have a credit card, how do i sign up for it? I am asking cause i want to see if its true that they allow you to run windows on it. I...
  4. free live TV online

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    free live TV online: Free live TV online stopped working on my desktop and two laptops all with windows 10. Please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-live-tv-online/1adccdaa-fff7-4773-8b38-afe1a5bb6c90"
  5. ESET free online scanner problems ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ESET free online scanner problems ?: Hello, I have ESET online scanner installed and run it once a week or so as a second line of defence. I also have MalwareBytes installed which does automatic updates/scans. Both of these have run perfectly for ages but yesterday ESET started behaving oddly. When I run it the...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Free Online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Free Online: Why the sudden change to the Solitaire Collection? I have played it using IE 11 and had finally completed 13/13 Star Club games and was up to date with the daily collections when suddenly all my accumulated wins were gone!! The screen is smaller and it is not as responsive...
  7. Convert online Microsoft Azure account to local account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Convert online Microsoft Azure account to local account?: I set my desktop user account up accidentally using my Microsoft Azure AD account. I want to change it to a local account without losing my settings. Can this be done? 105466
  8. New Microsoft Azure training and discounted certifications

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Azure training and discounted certifications: As I recently discussed in my Top Cloud Myths of 2016 blog post, the use of cloud technology has become mainstream. Over 90% of the Fortune 500 companies now use at least one of Microsoft’s enterprise-grade services, and more than 60% are using three or more Microsoft cloud...
  9. Free IT pro training: Windows 10 security in real life

in Windows 10 News
    Free IT pro training: Windows 10 security in real life: Want to learn how to put Windows 10 security technologies to work in your environment? Check out a new, free online training course from Microsoft Virtual Academy, hosted by Microsoft Cyber Security Architect Erdal Ozkaya and independent expert Raymond Comvalius. [img]...
  10. OneDrive - Create an online Excel survey with free Office Online

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    OneDrive - Create an online Excel survey with free Office Online: How to: OneDrive - Create an online Excel survey with free Office Online [img] Information Office Online is a collection of free web based applications available to all Microsoft email account users (outlook.com, live.com, hotmail.com, msn.com). It offers basic versions...