Windows 10: Free Online training for Azure Data Lake

Discus and support Free Online training for Azure Data Lake in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We are pleased to announce the availability of new, free online training for Azure Data Lake. We’ve designed this training to get developers ramped up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Free Online training for Azure Data Lake

Source: Online training for Azure Data Lake | Blog | Microsoft Azure

:)

Brink, Aug 2, 2017

2. Windows 10 Enterprise

Did Microsoft had any brief training courses on Window 10 Pro configuration and setup?

I seen for office azure and lots of other MS products in MVA, but not for Windows 10 Pro.

Shibu Varughese, Aug 2, 2017
  3. What can/can't an organisation do when I connect to an Azure AD?

Please Read the Amazon Kindle FREE book
    Fundamentals of Azure
    before posting in the TechNet Azure conference

This free books contains everything you need to know about Azure AD.

or get the PDF direct from the Microsoft Virtual Academy
    Free Microsoft Azure books for download

Jimbohalo10, Aug 2, 2017
Thema:

Free Online training for Azure Data Lake

1. Free Online training for Azure Data Lake - Similar Threads - Free Online training

2. i attended the Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Migrate and Modernize Your Data...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i attended the Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Migrate and Modernize Your Data...: hello,i attended the Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Migrate and Modernize Your Data Estate and Infrastructure Workloads on 25th and 26th september but i didnt receive any voucher for the examplz help me with this issue.Thank you....
  3. i attended the Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Migrate and Modernize Your Data...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i attended the Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Migrate and Modernize Your Data...: hello,i attended the Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Migrate and Modernize Your Data Estate and Infrastructure Workloads on 25th and 26th september but i didnt receive any voucher for the examplz help me with this issue.Thank you....
  4. Free support for Microsoft Azure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free support for Microsoft Azure: Hello. I was wondering if you could provide me with some assistance.My name is Jeff Scott. I am an Information Technology Instructor in the Application and Website Development AWD Program at Ranken Technical College https://ranken.edu in Wentzville MO.This semester one of my...
  5. Free support for Microsoft Azure

Free support for Microsoft Azure: Hello. I was wondering if you could provide me with some assistance.My name is Jeff Scott. I am an Information Technology Instructor in the Application and Website Development AWD Program at Ranken Technical College https://ranken.edu in Wentzville MO.This semester one of my...
  6. Free support for Microsoft Azure

in Cortana
  7. No puedo asistir a Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No puedo asistir a Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals: Buenos días, me apunté a las sesiones de Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals del día 14 y 15 de diciembre pero no voy a poder asistir, ¿como podría hacer para eliminar mi registro y que así esa plaza quede libre para otra persona?Quedo a la espera de sus...
  8. No puedo asistir a Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals

No puedo asistir a Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals: Buenos días, me apunté a las sesiones de Microsoft Azure Virtual Training Day: Fundamentals del día 14 y 15 de diciembre pero no voy a poder asistir, ¿como podría hacer para eliminar mi registro y que así esa plaza quede libre para otra persona?Quedo a la espera de sus...
  9. Is Microsoft azure free?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is Microsoft azure free?: Hi, I'm wondering if microsoft azure is free, or has a free plan. And if it has a trial only for free, how long is the trial. Also, if i dont have a credit card, how do i sign up for it? I am asking cause i want to see if its true that they allow you to run windows on it. I...
  10. New Microsoft Azure training and discounted certifications

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Azure training and discounted certifications: As I recently discussed in my Top Cloud Myths of 2016 blog post, the use of cloud technology has become mainstream. Over 90% of the Fortune 500 companies now use at least one of Microsoft’s enterprise-grade services, and more than 60% are using three or more Microsoft cloud...